Still a virgin

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by heavy-chevy, May 27, 2007.

1. heavy-chevy

heavy-chevy Member

Albums:
    Ok, here's my situation. I'm 23 and I'm a virgin. I've had absolutely no sexual experience whatsoever. This is mostly because I had a low sex drive during my teen years, believe it or not. I was more focused on friends and other things than getting laid.

The one thing that's kept me from going out and actually trying to get laid is how awkward I feel having no experience at my age, I've never even been on a date. I've talked to plenty of chicks as friends but never took it past that. I know the longer I sit by doing nothing, the harder it's going to be to get started.

What I want to know is if anyone here has had a late start and what was it like to break the ice so late in life. Also, I'd like to here from the ladies on this, because I'm interested to know what most women think about dealing with sexually inexperienced guys in my situation.

2. danerain

Gold Member

Albums:

Hmmm, ever try just dating someone that you like? When the issue of sex comes up, you'll probably trust them enough to tell them that you are a virgin, or be too turned on to care. . . .

3. HOLLYWOOD29

HOLLYWOOD29 New Member

Albums:
    order a call girl or go to a club and fuck a hooker belive me you will be diffrent person after you fuck a girl trust me it worth it

4. nakiep

nakiep New Member

Dont rush anything. I lost my virginity at 38. It never bothered me and I believed it made me special. I think that there are quite a few men who are late bloomers.

5. HOLLYWOOD29

HOLLYWOOD29 New Member

Albums:
    i was 13 y.o when i have first fuck....what wrong with you people you are loosing best years of your lives you never be young again

6. DarkAuron

DarkAuron New Member

I'm 18, almost 19 and tonight I had my high school graduation! Still a virgin, but I'm more interested in finding a relationship with someone than having sex for the first time. I'd rather find someone to love for the rest of my life than a single fun fling for one day.

7. dolfette

Gold Member

i always liked sleeping with virgins <shrug>

8. D_Al_K_Celtzah

D_Al_K_Celtzah Account Disabled

That doesn't seem to help heavy-chevy much, wouldn't you agree, HOLLYWOOD29? I mean, it's not like it's much of a self-esteam booster, right? :confused:
    You lost your virginity at 13, that's great. I lost mine at 21. I am now 24. Was it hard to wait that long until it happened? Yes, it was. Do I regret it? No, I don't. Why? It doesn't matter anymore, I have lost it now, now I know what it is like, now I am already doing it and that's all that matters. Plus, I am doing it with someone special and who I love. Why should I look back at all the "lost" years when what I have now is great?
    And, by the way, why are we losing the best years of our lives? Do you like sex less now than you did back then? :tongue: Just joking :smile:
    Everybody has their time for things. Plus, the loss of virginity takes two. Of course, you can always go to a call girl and get it done. It will work for some people, but others will want to make it a special occasion. Therefore, they need to get somebody else's "consent" for it to happen. As we all know, it's not always THAT easy :biggrin1: .

Anyway, heavy-chevy, don't worry too much. It will happen when it has to happen. If you really just want to know what's it like to have sex, than do as HOLLYWOOD29 suggested and hire a call-girl. Lots of parents (fathers, most likely) still use that option to initiate their sons.

I hope it helped.

9. dolfette

Gold Member

i find that attitude so unattractive.

for some people it's about more than finding a cunt to wank inside.

10. Monk4Life

Monk4Life Member

Albums:
    Gonna have to disagree with one of the suggestions here IE "Go to a hookers, you will be a different man after it" Do NOT under any circumstances go to one of them joints, especially as a first time.

The first time is meant to be special, although it doesn't always work out that way :p, I reckon if you do that you would regret it later in life (no i didn't do it id never go to a hookers or whatever).

Its not the be all and end all, but you will eventually find someone that you like and that likes you for being you (sometimes you just have to go that extra mile to flirt/seduce the right girl). Trust me (a random person on the internet :p ).

11. Duality

Duality New Member

I think everyone in the world today would be surprised if they found out how many people really remain virgins through high school, and their 20s too. I've seen more than a few people lie about this in my life. And just as many admit to still being virgins. Somehow the idea of 'virgin = bad' really took on some legs these past few decades... But you know what? Fuck people who believe that. Virgin does not equal bad.

And take what people say about their sexual experience with a grain of salt, always. Its an easy thing to lie about (hell, I've lied about gettin' some on this account already... although I did so because I thought it would help get people here off my back, not to brag).

I've had 2 sexual partners in my life, and haven't had sex in years. I don't even miss the sex... though I do miss the companionship. I lost my virginity at 18 - the things I miss about that relationship are things my 13 year old mind couldn't even comprehend... hell my 18 year old mind couldn't. I'm just now learning what it really means.

My point it that sex is nothing without love, so don't let people try to convince you otherwise. Unfortunately, certain things in my life prevent me from finding that again, at least for the time being. Which brings me to this:

So late in life?! Dude... I know I'm younger than you, but '23' is not late in life. Late in life is the day you die, and you shouldn't let any pessimism convince you otherwise. Consider yourself lucky that your supposed downside is 'being a 23 year old virgin'. Had you made more mistakes in life you could be a drug addict... you could be sitting in prison... you could be much worse off than you are now. But what you are is better than any of those things - so don't forget that.

If you're already experienced talking to women, then you honestly have a leg up on most people. Find a good one, one that shares your values, your interests, and pursue her a little harder than you would a normal 'friend'. If you're a good guy, someone will see that, and want you for it. This world is filled with women who have been treated terribly by men, if you can show one that you have what it takes to treat her right things will work out.

I'm starting to sound like a poor man's Dear Abby, so I'll stop. Just remember, things will work out for you, as long as you're willing to take the needed risks when opportunity arrises. Sounds like you've been complacent. Time to change that.

12. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

one word... confidence is #1 in here..! i been with about 7 women in the last year.. i am 19.. I had sex when i was 11 :) pretty much raped by a girl but i still knew how to do it at 11 lol! then i did it when i was 17, there was when i felt i lose my virginity! at 17..

its all about confidence i could get a girl to fuck any day, any time... anything i want.. I have 5 behind me ( actually 2 behind and 3 actual gf's ;p ) but the thing is.. at 23? arent u tired of waiting? unleach it.. after the first time.. they will keep coming since ur confidence will boost! then again why not boost it now..! also when u do it the first time.. act luike u done it a lot of times.. that what i did.. she though i was around for a long time..! now i am ! lol

13. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ugh! Some guys!

Heavy-chevy, Duality has given the best response yet in this thread. Give what he's said some thought.

14. biguy2738

Gold Member

Albums:
    I understand how you are feeling. I lost my virginity in my late twenties to my wife. We started out as friends and things grew deeper from there...she too was a virgin, and it was great discovering our sexuality in the midst of our nervousness and fumbling. You really don't need to rush or feel pressurised at all. Just relax and enjoy the ride. If you end up meeting someone and it leads to your having sex, if you really are in love, the desire for physical intimacy will override your inexperience. Just be yourself and focus on the person, not that many woman enjoy being treated like a piece of meat.

15. viking1

Gold Member

How about 45 and still a virgin...be 46 next month. How late is that?

16. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

ME TOO! I love sleeping with virgins. :biggrin1:

17. dolfette

Gold Member

and my vanity loves knowing i'll be fondly remembered forever.

and excited enthusiasm is great! far more fun than some guy doing his "it worked on the last chick" routine.

18. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

Discrepancy alert. Profile says "26".

19. heavy-chevy

heavy-chevy Member

Albums:
    I know, that's a mistake with my profile, just ignore that.

20. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

You can correct incorrect profile information. That's why this stuff is called "software" - it's not engraved permanently in stone. Hit CP (Control Panel) on the top link bar, then over on the left Edit Profile.

Draft saved Draft deleted