Still Easily Aroused

bentec32

Just Browsing
Media
I'm about to turn 36 and still sprout wood at the slightest little thing... just talking about something sex-related is usually enough for me to get hard. While it can definitely be annoying, I know I'd rather deal with this problem than not being able to get it up when I want to... :)

Saelem

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My Antidepressants prevent me from getting random erections. I have to physically rub myself (Or get someone else to do it) so I can get hard. It's rather sad really, so be thankful and lucky that it works as well as it does.

phantom73

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Saelem said:
My Antidepressants prevent me from getting random erections. I have to physically rub myself (Or get someone else to do it) so I can get hard. It's rather sad really, so be thankful and lucky that it works as well as it does.

I took Wellbutrin XL for a while to quit smoking. You know, the one with a "low risk of sexual side effects"? Yah...it turned me into a raging road-whore. When I wasn't smoking a cig, I wanted to smoke a man's pole...CONSTANTLY! That drug should be illegal!:eek:

B_PATRICKMCC55

Experimental Member
Media
Glad to hear you spoke to your Physician. Ive had more erections "pop up" in my decades of giving Physicals than i could ever count. However, your Dr is correct that it is perfectly normal, and quite preferrable to the opposite problem.
One hint that may help you in those embarassing public locations _ try holding your breath. Remember that erections are caused by blood flow into the penis. By holding your breath, your body instinctfully conserves blood flow to protect the brain. The blood in your erection will begin to dissipate. When you need a breath, take it, and hold it again.
One other peculiar fact. I recently read a study that showed erections could be mollified by a number of aromas. One was lavender. Believe or not, another was the smell of donuts.