Still growing @ 21?

blackcameron

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Recently I've noticed that my chest hair is growing in much thicker and more abundant. I've also noticed an overall increase in hair thickness all over. Could this mean that I'm still within the last stages of puberty...if so what does that mean for my cock size??? Could it still be growing, is there any way to tell? I doubt it but it would be nice ;-) haha

Notbigenuff

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You never know of course, and you might still be growing some, but in my experience the body hair never really stops growing in new places. Chest, upper arms, shoulders, back, and don't forget the ears...

diddy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
you could easily have an adrenal/hormone problem, too. lots of rapid hair growth is definitely an indicator of that. consider a doctor's visit.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think the development and density of body hair can occur during a short period of time or over quite an extended period.
Recently I looked at a picture of a group of my friends taken when they would have been late teens and one of mostly the same guys now in their late twenties.Most had hairy legs and some trails and a couple had fairly hairy chesy way back but most were smooth.
In the latest photo some of the smooth chests are real fur bears now.
I watched one guy mature and his legs were as hairy at 18 as now 4 years later but over the years he developed first a trail then a medium hairy belly then hair on his arms which had previously been smooth. Then light chest hair and most recently at 20 plus the chest hair has gotten thicker but all else seems to have stayed the same.
Cant say for the development of where I dont see though so that doesnt answer the question you asked about further dick-growth.

blackcameron

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks guys. I'm not sure it's a hormone imbalance. Also I wasn't saying that hair growth = continued hair growth as a result. Just saying that perhaps I haven't stopped.

Good points though, hair never stops growing. Ahhh man I don't want a bear chest. Right now I'm grooming it every day into a very thick happy trail...it looks sweet. I should really update my photos to show you guys :p

Murci_EC

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Recently I've noticed that my chest hair is growing in much thicker and more abundant. I've also noticed an overall increase in hair thickness all over. Could this mean that I'm still within the last stages of puberty...if so what does that mean for my cock size??? Could it still be growing, is there any way to tell? I doubt it but it would be nice ;-) haha

I know some people may call us crazy but I'm 21 as well, and I have seriously noticed an increase in girth.

babydickk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Im 23, and like you still have somewhat of a boyish appearance (see my body pic in my gallery). My chest hair is just coming in as well, and Ive noticed a slight gain. In fact, my ex who I hooked up with recently commented she thought it might be bigger (she might have just said that to be nice cause she knows im insecure). Nonetheless, I have a feeling my length is more or less maxed out, but I wouldnt be suprised If I got another .25-.5" in girth...

Yes, Ill still have girth under 5"..bet hey, a guy can hope right