Still Growing

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jan 27, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

stillen2003: I am in my 20s at 8 inches and I swear its getting bigger! Is this possible? Is there something wrong with me? Also I noticed that my right testicle is a little bigger than my left...am i a freak or what?

2. Pappy

Pappy Member

NO you're normal. I didn't stop growing until my mid twenties. Most guy have one testicle that is a little larger that the other. I don't hink you have anything to worry about but if it bothers you that much, go see a different urologist.

3. ziggity

ziggity New Member

Albums:
    the body grows in such a way that it makes one ball bigger and/or makes one ball hang lower. the reason for this? if they were perfectly symmetrical you'd fuckin squash em between your legs doing everyday things. :D

4. Imported

Gold Member

clayhead: good point ziggity.

stillen2003 you're not a freak. i'm also in my 20's and i'm still growing. i'm only a 7incher and one of my testicles is quite a bit larger and hangs lower. thank God they don't hang side by side, i already accidently sit on them occasionally, i can't imagine how often they would get squashed if they were side by side :blink:

Draft saved Draft deleted