Still Growing

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jan 27, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

stillen2003: I am in my 20s at 8 inches and I swear its getting bigger! Is this possible? Is there something wrong with me? Also I noticed that my right testicle is a little bigger than my left...am i a freak or what?

2. Pappy

Pappy Member

NO you're normal. I didn't stop growing until my mid twenties. Most guy have one testicle that is a little larger that the other. I don't hink you have anything to worry about but if it bothers you that much, go see a different urologist.

3. ziggity

ziggity New Member

Albums:
    the body grows in such a way that it makes one ball bigger and/or makes one ball hang lower. the reason for this? if they were perfectly symmetrical you'd fuckin squash em between your legs doing everyday things. :D

4. Imported

Gold Member

clayhead: good point ziggity.

stillen2003 you're not a freak. i'm also in my 20's and i'm still growing. i'm only a 7incher and one of my testicles is quite a bit larger and hangs lower. thank God they don't hang side by side, i already accidently sit on them occasionally, i can't imagine how often they would get squashed if they were side by side :blink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice