Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok, so I'm 20, almost 21 (I know, big distinction right lol). Anyways, I'm 6'2 and have been this way since high school started. Then I just stopped growing. Around my 20th bday, I noticed I was just then startin to get chest hair. Now, I'm positive my dick is getting bigger. Not complaining at all but I've grown an inch in length and half an inch in girth...any other guys still growing around this age?

naturistMale

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my DR told me that the Male "can" grow through age 27, didn't say we would.
and i assumed that ment cock too...
-but-
i've seen it posted on this site that cocks are done growing by age 22.
not much hope for my cock getting any bigger, will be 28 next month.

Yono

Expert Member
Media
I didnt grow much taller after my 20s probably, but My dick stopped growing when I was about 22~23 probably, my balls started dropping after my dick stopped growing and i think they're still going sotuh.. hard to tell though as it's a slooooowww process :p

hutspah

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
it usually depends on when your parents stopped growing. I come from two lines of people that routinely live to be over one hundred and don't have children until early to mid forties. I'm 20 and only about 2/3rds of the way through puberty. the doc said i can expect to stop growing around 28-30.

D_Eric Banana

Experimental Member
Media
Ik stopped growing at the age of 22-23.
I'm 6.52 feet. I'm glad i stopped grwoing any further. I think my cock didn't grow since I was 18. It was allready 7 inches at that age.

MadCock

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So long ago. I did not get chest hair til my late 20's. Stopped growing taller at around the age of 22. My cock stoped growing at about 18, but I did have a growth spert in penis size only during my late 20's when the chest hair came in, I'd say a littel more then an inch, both length and girth. ?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Unfortunately I did not keep any records way back when.

If we had the Internet and Digital Camera way back when I could quickly check out my gallery.

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My dick reached its full length when I was 16; however, my balls kept growing until I was 18. At that point, they began their downward ascent. In college, women I dated often marvelled at my big, low-hanging orbs.
By the time I started high school I was almost 6 foot tall had chest hair was shaving daily and my cock maxed out at 5 hard. Always hoped it would grow but nothing happened. It must be really cool to find your cock getting bigger as a teen.