Still growth?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, Feb 1, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

D-Man: Ok, I am 16 and my penis is around 7 inches long and around 5.7 or 5.8 in girth. Flaccid I am about 4.5.
    I have always been not that happy with my size (especially flaccid), even though it appears to be above average. What I want to know is, is there a chance it'll keep growing? The reason i am hoping is because i can't grow a goatee yet, only some pretty weak side burns. My underarms arent overly hairy either - this tells me that I am still developing, and hopefully my penis is too.
    Another thing that gives me hope is that my dad has a really large penis, it is probabaly about my erect size flaccid (maybe even a bit thicker, but maybe a little shorter aswell).
    So, do you think i could be still growing, and how much more could my penis possibly grow?

2. Imported

Gold Member

yaddayadda: what i think is that you are still a young'n, and shouldn't be here.

Don't worry... I'm 18 and pretty much in the same situation as you. If there is hope for me, there is hope for you ;)

3. Imported

Gold Member

D-Man: Oh hehe yeh now that I look i didn't see that...and I meant my 16 year old friend anyway :D

4. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Regardless, D-Man, to play it safe I've reported you to Mark.

Your membership will be deleted.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice