Still growth?

D-Man: Ok, I am 16 and my penis is around 7 inches long and around 5.7 or 5.8 in girth. Flaccid I am about 4.5.
I have always been not that happy with my size (especially flaccid), even though it appears to be above average. What I want to know is, is there a chance it'll keep growing? The reason i am hoping is because i can't grow a goatee yet, only some pretty weak side burns. My underarms arent overly hairy either - this tells me that I am still developing, and hopefully my penis is too.
Another thing that gives me hope is that my dad has a really large penis, it is probabaly about my erect size flaccid (maybe even a bit thicker, but maybe a little shorter aswell).
So, do you think i could be still growing, and how much more could my penis possibly grow?

yaddayadda: what i think is that you are still a young'n, and shouldn't be here.

Don't worry... I'm 18 and pretty much in the same situation as you. If there is hope for me, there is hope for you ;)

D-Man: Oh hehe yeh now that I look i didn't see that...and I meant my 16 year old friend anyway :D