Still more?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Kat, Sep 3, 2006.

1. Kat

Kat Member

O.K. I may have posted about this awhile ago, and if so I appologize. I just find something about my husband (and other guys?) curious. He gets TOTALLY turned on by filling me with as much as I can take comfortably. Now, I might understand if he was average in size, but he's not...he's huge! I can take all of him and maybe that is the issue. Anyway, we have a couple of giant dildos that we use and last night I just had to laugh about how much he was getting into stuffing me as much as possible. Don't get me wrong, over the years I've really gotten to like the feeling. However, I also was thinking, god, if I didn't like being filled this could be a major problem. Anyway, just wondering what it is about a guy needing to fill a woman as much as possible.

kat

2. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

My take is that he's losing it a bit in the heat of the battle, possibly. Don't complain as long as he still takes care that you're comfortable with the filling, but under certain circumstances this could become a problem, when he loses the measure of what's possible and what's not. On the other hand, you have a real hold on him here, if he is so huge, and you can take him so good, he'll think twice about trying this with another woman who won't be into it as much as you are.

Thumbs up, girl, so many dream of the filling and stuffing you get!

3. Kat

Kat Member

Claire,

We've been together alot of years and he clearly knows what my limits are at this point. Some days I like more than others (a little variety is nice!) and I let him know if it gets even a little uncomfortable. And believe me, he knows me, and reads me so well at this point that I'm not complaining! And as far as other women, he had plenty before me and hasn't been with anyone since. I just find it curious that alot of guys want to be bigger (ostensibly to fill us up more) and even a guy who is close to my limit gets turned on by maxing me out that little bit more.

kat

4. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Many of us like to be filled but dont get it most of the time...consider yourself lucky

And as for why he likes it . Id say its the same as a woman never tiers of being told she's pretty. You husband is enjoying the fact that he is STILL large enough to fill you and satisfy you

5. kittykat

kittykat Member

The huge guy I had in college was so gentle and considerate. But two of the big fellas I had in later years, were jerks. They were more into the size of their dicks and just wanted to impress more girls with them. I think they were more into their own egos than caring about the other person. One really large guy I was with later was a perfect gentlmen and caring, but in other ways we were just incompatible.

6. D_Cliebert_Chodechoker

I think most guys equat size and filling a woman with the best feling they can give a woman sexually and every guy wants to be the one that u remember as being the one that did that:cool:

7. Love-it

Gold Member

I want to put all I have in my wife and be surrounded by her body. I don't need to be bigger, I just need to be all I have all the way in. That is what thrusting is all about, deep penetration.

8. Kat

Kat Member

Thanks for the comments. I totally understand a guy wanting to be completely inside. And I love knowing that he is completely in me. I guess what I thought curious is that even with that, he was still interested to see how much I could take (i.e. with dildos). As I said, it's not much more size than him, but it turns him on anyway. I've never minded since he always goes down on me at the same time and it is an incredible feeling.

kat

9. alien51

alien51 New Member

it feeeeeeeeeels ssoooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!!!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted