Still searching in NYC

Discussion in 'Large Penis Personal Ads' started by B_theOtherJJ, Mar 22, 2007.

1. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

Hi men, Well I've been A NEW MEMBER FOR almost 1 month, and as yet havent met a single guy hung or otherwise from NYC. Hard to believe.
    I am an average hung gay males who just prefers Huge hung men to play with. Even open to a more serious, monogamous relationship. Prefer thik, and Huge balls are A+. Love confident men that like to show-off and be worshipped. Very ORAL...... so guys, take a chance and give me a holler if you meat the size requirement. Serious only. will answer ALL that apply....I love the group, but would love it a whole lot more if I met some nice guys....Hope to talk to YOU soon. - Alyn :tongue:

2. osxx

osxx New Member

Hey Alyn, I hear you. Seems like this site is a bit new or isn't targeted for the the real hook-up. I would go for craigslist.org. It seems a lot easier than most of the sites for NYC. There are many ads to look at and the searches are great and make it easy to see exactly what you are looking for. Good luck and if you find something better let me know. osxx

3. B_theOtherJJ

B_theOtherJJ New Member

I appreciate the advice, thanks. Looked at Craigslist a few times, but somehow couldnt locate anything "sizable", if ya ctach my drift.

Bottom line, is MOST websites are for people to play and fantasize. You are right, not much hooking up going on....Sad however, it would be nice.

4. str8curious

str8curious Member

Nah, on craigslist there are too many time wasters and pic collectors.

5. osxx

osxx New Member

I have to say that I've been pretty lucky on craigslist. Not everyday but, I think it's the best out there with a true variety of people. Much better for the no-strings thing. Just search "hung' or "thick" and you have a good amount of ads. There are absolutely some crazy people, don't get me wrong still, it def. works for me and I'm not that amazing or like a greek god. Take them all with a grain of salt. Men4now is not bad either.osxx

6. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    Trust me there are hung men in NYC....for change pick up Next or HX, they both have listings for those who are looking for hung men. Craigs list, I look at the liars and posers there and have a good laugh.

Draft saved Draft deleted