Still swollen

B_fratrat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since my Blog Fratrat no longer exists on L.P.S.G - I thought I might Post for some help, or to at least make some observations Cockwise which may or may not be of interest. I recently (Saturday night) had sex after some considerable time off (try six full weeks) without any kind of release. I only came once, and since then the size of my cock (while soft) still remains considerably larger than usual (and it's been at least 36 hours since). My normal flaccid state is around 6.5 by 1.3/4 (down from 10.5 by 2.1/4). But since Saturday night I'm still over 8 inches (by nearly 2 inches wide). My cock is so swollen I had to stay home from work since wearing pants is still quite uncomfortable. What's even more weird is that my cock still "feels" really aroused although I'm trying to do everything I can to reduce my stimulation level. But the head and shaft are still so sore from Saturday for me to even consider any kind of sex at the moment. :confused:
What's going on with my cock?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm, is it a partial priapism? Unusual but not unheard of I guess. Are you sure it's not a side effect of a pulled groin muscle? Honestly, I have no idea.

I know it's embarassing, but if it's been 3 days you should go to the ER. If you have some how managed to twist, sprain, or rupture something; then sitting home is not going to help.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Since my Blog Fratrat no longer exists on L.P.S.G - I thought I might Post for some help, or to at least make some observations Cockwise which may or may not be of interest. I recently (Saturday night) had sex after some considerable time off (try six full weeks) without any kind of release. I only came once, and since then the size of my cock (while soft) still remains considerably larger than usual (and it's been at least 36 hours since). My normal flaccid state is around 6.5 by 1.3/4 (down from 10.5 by 2.1/4). But since Saturday night I'm still over 8 inches (by nearly 2 inches wide). My cock is so swollen I had to stay home from work since wearing pants is still quite uncomfortable. What's even more weird is that my cock still "feels" really aroused although I'm trying to do everything I can to reduce my stimulation level. But the head and shaft are still so sore from Saturday for me to even consider any kind of sex at the moment. :confused:
What's going on with my cock?

An invisibleman diagnosis: You are supposed to have dick problems. You're young. Jack it off in the morning. Jack it off in the executive washroom. Get your GF for later on in the evening and at night.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just spent a couple of weeks at my mom's. Not a lot of opportunity to wank so when I got home, I went at it like a madman. Even though I've been back for 4 days, the little guy is still pretty swollen and I've noticed this before when I've abstained for awhile. So, the swelling is normal for me but I've never had pain before. Did your dick get twisted too much during sex? If it did, you might have injured it.

If it doesn't get better soon, go see a doctor.