Still too small

osprey1987

Sexy Member
Media
I recently got with a 23 year old female who told me that she has never gotten an orgasm from any guy whose penis size is under 10 inches. I told her that I was an 8 and one night when we were having sex she said that she wasn’t feeling any orgasms any time soon, so we stopped. I felt weird and tried finding new ways to give her an orgasm. What can I do to make her have a mind-blowing orgasm that will make her forget all about a man’s size?

In reply to your e-mail, I would say to you: You may have always thought that you were big, but she’s got you thinking that you’re too small. She’s good, and you’re being a wimp.
She said that she has never had an orgasm from any guy under 10 inches. You took her challenge even though you didn’t measure up. That puts you in the wimp position. You should have simply said, “Sorry Honey, can’t help you. I’m only an 8.”
Possibly, is the order of things said in your story a little different? I can imagine a man trying to impress a woman by saying, “I have an 8 inch cock,” and then the woman cutting him down to size by replying with, “I’ve never gotten an orgasm from any guy who’s under 10 inches.” She doesn’t take you seriously anymore, and thus she is not going to respond to you in bed.
Frankly, I’m surprised she went to bed with you. She was probably curious to see what it was like to be with an 8 inch cock. Evidently disappointing.
Masterful Lover The Truth About Size

What's the largest size to still disappoint, based on real life, not fiction?

Dooky

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
bahaha never had an orgasm under 10? does 10 inches even exist? maybe 1 of every 10000 men. if not less odds. that girl is a total whore if shes met multiple guys with 10 inch dicks.