Stimming

B_Doraemonn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
what is stimming by the way? care to explain? nice veins by the way. verrrrry sexy!

Why thank you!

Stimming is essentially the application of electric frequencies in order to directly stimulate orgasm. It's usually done with dedicated boxes, although some people use TENS machines. It can be done by both male and female, and for my money there is no better way to pleasure oneself - and with a partner it's lots of fun, too ;)

It gives hands-free orgasms that are simply mind-blowing!!! :eek:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
U hook up a load of electricity to your dick and then let it tingle you on your way to an amazing orgasm :wink:

Why thank you!

Stimming is essentially the application of electric frequencies in order to directly stimulate orgasm. It's usually done with dedicated boxes, although some people use TENS machines. It can be done by both male and female, and for my money there is no better way to pleasure oneself - and with a partner it's lots of fun, too ;)

It gives hands-free orgasms that are simply mind-blowing!!! :eek:

omg really?! that seems like it would hurt... but hey whatever floats your boat.

B_Doraemonn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
omg really?! that seems like it would hurt... but hey whatever floats your boat.

Nope, it's more akin to a tickling, throbbing sensation. Of course you CAN crank it up to 'youch' but by and large it's very pleasurable. We're not talking mains electricity here, it's specifically modulated for pleasurable sensations :)

Last edited:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
Nope, it's more akin to a tickling, throbbing sensation. Of course you CAN crank it up to 'youch' but by and large it's very pleasurable. We're not talking mains electricity here, it's specifically modulated fopr pleasurable sensations :)

i've heard about sessions like these before. there was one incident a long time ago about a man who electrocuted himself to death with a stimming thing and he was found naked in his bathroom with clamps on his cock and balls. please don't let your stimming get that far :biggrin1:

B_Doraemonn

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i've heard about sessions like these before. there was one incident a long time ago about a man who electrocuted himself to death with a stimming thing and he was found naked in his bathroom with clamps on his cock and balls. please don't let your stimming get that far :biggrin1:

LOL, he was probably using some home-made contraption - stim boxes run off 9V batteries, so the risk of electrocution is pretty much zero :)

Some people do it by hooking themselves up to the stereo output channels on their hi-fi's... not recommended!

tderwin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
:biggrin1: If you go to http://smartstim.com (FREE) you'll learn about Stimming and the PLEASURE it brings! I've been doing it now for over 2 years, I had heard about this subject many many years ago but couldn't find anything about it. I ran across http://smartstim.com and learned what it was all about and am happy I did!

At that site they will teach you how to build a SAFE mono and SAFE stereo box getting parts from Radio Shack on line or in the Shack store itself at a low cost of $30.00 for the mono box (the speaker amplifer cost $20), I build the stereo one for about $12.00. NOW am not good at anything electrical but I did build both of these just with the help of this web site and its members. THIS SITE IS FREE and so are the MP3 to download (sound that make you cum).

You should also know that stereo and mono stimming is NOT PAINFUL!!! Yes you can download a few MP3's (free) from that site that are painful if you like. Most will give you a wonderful feeling and they you'll explode, lol. I had one I played that made me cum twice in less then 3 minutes and at my age that's not easy. I like to attach an electrical pad to the underside of my penis head (the sweet spot) and a homemade trode up my butt for mono. For stereo I put a trode up my butt and a patch on the outside between my anus and balls (prostate area), the other on the penis sweet spot and a ring around my balls and cock. This gets me all the time!!!!!!!!!

Yes you can spent big bucks on manufactured box and toys but build your own and enjoy it now. If you do have the big buck and can buy a ET-312 ($500) (search ET-312) go for it cuz that box will do it all! Also let me know you have one so I can cum over and play with it too! lol

Two thing you should never do is play above your waist (your heart's above there!) and DON'T you anything electrical with a current that will kill you!!!

Any questions plese WRITE me :smile:

Last edited: