Stimulating Clitoris with Finger while penetrating [gives women pleasure?!]

pelepsl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is that a good tecniche!? gives the girl more pleasure while penetrating?!?
wich is the right way to do it?!

dickerriemen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
is that a serious question? most women will like it, yes. sometimes they might find it too intensive or distracting, but i suppose they'll tell you.

as always: everyone's different and has his/her own preferences.

you could also try to press your pubic bone against her clit while working her with your cock. might do as well. better for that, of course, if you trim or shave your hair (and she does the same).

vibratingfinger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is my area of expertise. Each woman is different but I found that they *all* like it if you know how much pressure and what pace to apply and where to touch. Generally speaking, if you are too rough they won't like like it. Never go directly for the clit. Start around the lips and move on the hood and try to read based on her body language what location is best and what level of stimulation is appropriate. Adjust accordingly when you sense that she may be close. Few girls like to be teased and prefer prolonged stimulation but most like to get off when they are close. Be sensual. If you do doggy in squat position as opposed to on your knees, you can access the frontal area of the pussy much easier and also adjust the angle penetration but becareful about depth.

Act2_Begins_Now

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Start around the lips and move on the hood and try to read based on her body language what location is best and what level of stimulation is appropriate. Adjust accordingly when you sense that she may be close. Few girls like to be teased and prefer prolonged stimulation but most like to get off when they are close. Be sensual.

Placing on my To Do List or ... To Have Done List :)

pelepsl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is my area of expertise. Each woman is different but I found that they *all* like it if you know how much pressure and what pace to apply and where to touch. Generally speaking, if you are too rough they won't like like it. Never go directly for the clit. Start around the lips and move on the hood and try to read based on her body language what location is best and what level of stimulation is appropriate. Adjust accordingly when you sense that she may be close. Few girls like to be teased and prefer prolonged stimulation but most like to get off when they are close. Be sensual. If you do doggy in squat position as opposed to on your knees, you can access the frontal area of the pussy much easier and also adjust the angle penetration but becareful about depth.
So .. doggstyle would be the most apropriate position to do that.. right?!..
as in this position is pretty hard to stimulate it another way...
even when already penetrating its better to start by sides and stuff?!

Just another question.. that's good for foreplay too or when she´s yet kind of dry it can be disconfortable or even hurt her?!?
thnks!

D_Ariva_DerChee

Account Disabled
Media

lol. I like how i just posted that i dont like it whatsoever, and then you post ALL women love it. :tongue:

apparently im the lower end of the statistic on this one though since all the other ladies seem to love it :redface:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol. I like how i just posted that i dont like it whatsoever, and then you post ALL women love it. :tongue:

apparently im the lower end of the statistic on this one though since all the other ladies seem to love it :redface:
i don't like it either.

"all" :rolleyes:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's generally distracting to me... now, if the guy slows down, and fucks me real slow, I can handle the clitoral stimulation... but if he's fucking me hard (like I like it!) then it's generally just distracting.
i don't like how it feels when i touch it myself during sex.

i've had men put my hand there & i just pull away again. tried that, hate that.