Stimulating Gels

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife wants to try these stimulating gels. Have any of our female group used them? What, if any, were the results? Do you recommend using them? We appreciate your thoughts on this. Regards.

SouthernGirl

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never used them. I was about to buy it when I got a $3.00 off coupon. I lost the coupon. Hmmmm, I wonder do they offer free sample on the website (this topic makes me horny & am without a man).

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I tried it. She said it was very good and gave her a much deeper orgasm. I think it was the longest orgasm I have ever seen her have. I was only about 4" in at the time.

Hope you got your man. If not... good toy works every time. My wife and I use them all the time.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone know of any brand names?

I'm not really sure what you mean by "stimulating."

I've used the warming lubricant and I love how that feels. I didn't like the cooling one.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone know of any brand names?

I'm not really sure what you mean by "stimulating."

I've used the warming lubricant and I love how that feels. I didn't like the cooling one.

A store in Santa Fe recommended this:

Amazon.com: G Natural Female Stimulation Gel by Oceanus Naturals - 1.9 oz.: Health & Personal Care

...and my wife swears by this:

Amazon.com: Zestra Feminine Arousal Fluid 0.8ML/0.75MG Foil Packets - 9 Each: Health & Personal Care

I can't vouch for either though, only that my wife was more orgasmic with the Zestra.