Stinging/painful sex

D

deleted306682

My wife says her pussy stings every time we have sex these days (which isn't all that often-- maybe once a month now?). Trying to figure out what it is, don't want her to hurt.

Anybody experience this? Have some suggestions?

grower_60

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm in the same situation. I only see my wife a couple of times a month. Last weekend we had sex two times. The first time was just for her as I didn't ejaculate. The next day we had sex and after I ejaculated, was going for more strokes and she complained it was stinging. WTF!

LessThanBig

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It depends. How old is your wife? If she's around menopause age, her vagina will not be producing as much secretions as usual so things might be a bit rough there. Try with some lube next time and see it it makes it any better. Otherwise infection/inflamation could cause it too.

D

deleted306682

Sorry, Chad, the butt is out :p But we will try it with lube next time and see what happens. She's mid-twenties.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
pain/discomfort is usually a sign of something wrong. she might want to see a doctor *could be anything from a hormonal shift to a yeast infection to STI to some weird food allergies - vags have a lot in common with women, they are cranky and never tell you what's wrong.*

in the mean time, if you both use lube switch to a brand with no glycerin. water based, non-gly lubes are kinder to her vaginal PH.

on the subject of lube, if you ain't using any you might want to start. see above for types to buy. KY is horrible stuff, spend a bit extra to get quality lube.

if you have recently switched condoms check the ingrediants on the lube, lots of women have sensitivites to Nonoxynol-9.

while you're checking condoms, see what else has changed since the problem started. laundry soap, fabric softener, body wash, perfumes, lotions.

either one of you can pick up a vaginal PH testing kit. easy to use, easy to read.

last lil bit. make sure anything you stick in her vagina is clean. wash up before you get dirty. small amounts of bacteria can cause big problems pretty quick.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you should google seach & LPSG search: semen allergy.

some women develope a sensitivity to one of the proteins in semen. it's not that common but worth checking out with her doctor.

ml

Amber1

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My guess...

and tis only a guess!!

Is stress or cystitis....

Stress can make you feel too tight and tense so it stings!!!

and cystitis is the worse... if a lady has it it can effect her before, during and after sex...but often comes on or worsens after the first time you have intercourse in any one period of time....

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sometimes birth control pills can mess things up in a most unusual way.

Doctor exam is needed.

And when she is better - more sex!