Stingray JUMPS onto boat and stabs man with barb

bossfan2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
First Irwin now this guy... This is likely a retaliatory strike for the string of sting-ray revenge killings following Irwin's death. and thus the human/sting-ray wars begin.

haha Nine I was going to post the exact same thing...there a lot of sting rays killed after the Irwin death and now this is retaliation...and the great Human/Ray Wars of '06 Commenced.

SoFla8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I was 24 a guy got a stingray barb in his calf. all the way thru it too. when he came up on the beach a few of the women passed out.

I prefer pools anyways

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There's something "fishy" about these stingray attacks. Maybe the word's being passed around in their "schools"? Maybe I'm just getting in too "deep".:tongue:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hatched69 said:
There's something "fishy" about these stingray attacks. Maybe the word's being passed around in their "schools"? Maybe I'm just getting in too "deep".:tongue:

Not another bad pun thread. Hatched69, take your lethal barbs back to the laundry thread.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it's obvious what the cause of this is.

North Korea (or maybe Osama Bin Laden) has somehow found a way of using mind control techniques on stingrays and is testing their abilities in combat.