Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello guys, for as long as I could remember, I've had a huge fetish for the wrestling move the Stinkface. It was made popular by WWE wrestler Rikishi, and since then other wrestlers have used it too.

The stinkface is a move where you rub your butt in the face of an opponent who was downed in the corner turnbuckle. It was mostly used as a move to humiliate your opponent rather than hurt them, but to me personally it is one of the most erotic things I've ever seen in sports.

I run a blog dedicated to this move, which you can check out here: Tumblr

Attached is a compilation of the wrestling move done by Rikishi.

I'm hoping to make others know about this fetish and discuss about it because I believe more people should be into it!
View attachment Rikishi stinkface tribute 2016.mp4

Last edited:

TheStr8Hunter2

Worshipped Member
Media
AD997EC7-0D66-4D27-80FF-36DF505183FB.png
Hello guys, for as long as I could remember, I've had a huge fetish for the wrestling move the Stinkface. It was made popular by WWE wrestler Rikishi, and since then other wrestlers have used it too.

The stinkface is a move where you rub your butt in the face of an opponent who was downed in the corner turnbuckle. It was mostly used as a move to humiliate your opponent rather than hurt them, but to me personally it is one of the most erotic things I've ever seen in sports.

I run a blog dedicated to this move, which you can check out here: Tumblr

Attached is a compilation of the wrestling move done by Rikishi.

I'm hoping to make others know about this fetish and discuss about it because I believe more people should be into it!

It’s soooo hot Where is this from ?
AD997EC7-0D66-4D27-80FF-36DF505183FB.png