STIs

athleticguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey all, sorry for the generic(ish) title.

So, I was a stupid boy and had unprotected sex with this guy. And now I think I have an STD. I feel so stupid (that's what I get for using Grindr) but I'm really worried about everything.

I went to the doctors because I thought I had chlamydia, so they took a swab and a urine sample and I found out today I don't have chlamydia. Hurray.

But there's been a discharge around the base of my penis head, and my foreskin hurts like hell. And in the past 24 hours there's been a really nasty looking infection on the head of my penis (its quite red and sore). I think it might be gonorrhoea, but still haven't heard back from the doctors.

Does anyone know anything I can do to help until I get prescribed treatment? I know I'll get antibiotics or anything but has anyone got any advice? The skin there is so so sensitive that having a shower caused excruciating pain.

I know it's a bit graphic and horrible, but this is a forum for clean and healthy stuff and I'm so fucking scared. I'd hate there to be any complications long-term.

Thanks guys.

that happened to me when I first found out I had herpes.... lol jk you should be fine after some antibiotics

Did you ask the doctor? They usually are the best people to chat to. Chlamydia and Gonorrhea are usually tested together in the same urine sample.

One advice, do not Google it! Symptoms are similar in many cases and there is no need to worry. Just be patient, go to the doctors and do not have sex until you know you are clear.

Cheers,

G

athleticguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was actually seeing a nurse following surgery (needed my dressings changed) and brought it up. urine sample said no chlamydia but swab of the discharge hasn't come back.

Thanks for your reassurances guys. I mean, i tried to clean the area but the pain was unbearable.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My guess is you had a yeast infection. One of my exes got the same symptoms (NOT from me!) and was diagnosed with a yeast infection. Apparently you can get them under your foreskin, too.

Glad to hear it's all better.

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Here you go
Sexual health - Live Well - NHS Choices

Grindr does not make you stupid - there was some dick ruling head

Gonorrhoea does not look red and sore, it has a greenish yellowish discharge. Could be syphilis though. Google Images

And of course could be herpes.

Suggest you go to the Department of Sexual Health (DOSH) AKA GUM for a full sexual health MOT and START USING CONDOMS EVERYTIME YOU FUCK OR GET FUCKED AND DON'T BECOME AN HIV STATISTIC.

Condoms and water based lube are free in the UK for men who have sex with men (MSM)

No sex for you until you have been to DOSH and got a diagnois

Brinz
Sexual Health Adviser

Titsdude21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Sometimes it can be something simple like just a fungi or bacterial infection around your foreskin.
For this i would say to use corn flour....its non reactive but will keep the skin dry and so stop bacteria and fungus from being able to grow on it.
If that doesnt work i would say to see ur doc....good luck

btw corn flour or baby powder....but i find corn flour is better for the rash/fungi type thing