Stolen Fotos from the lpsg Gallery

Dominik20

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hello again !

First I have to explain something again..I'm sorry that I mixed up gal and guy.. I didn't know that the word gal is female...that was my mistake....sorry again, maybe you don't know that I'm german.
I think collecting nice pictures for yourself is ok..but if you have them from a support-site (and my pics are nowhere else) you should not show them to everyone. Thats just my opinion..
By the way...thank you for compliments ;-)

Dominik20

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
well well.. I didn't want to start this topic again....
But after my pics have been deletet for some weeks, they are in the bigballals. Album again..dunno what to think about..but I decided to take it with a smile... }(

gamma_phi: Well dom, I don't know what to say. On the one had it could be said that pics posted here should stay here, but like it was stated before, when people see pics they like, they're gonna download them, regardless of where they found them. On the other hand, it could be said that if you definitely don't want people taking and using your photos without your permission, then don't post them. Of course, that one sucks, but it's the only TRUE way to keep people from downloading and using your pics.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by Dominik20@Aug 24 2004, 05:45 AM
I just found some of my Fotos I've posted here, in a yahoo-album:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bigballal2003_7/my_photos
I think its ok to copy pics for private use, but not for making them public.
They should only be for this site and not for somewhere else. Isn't it possible to make it impossible to copy fotos from here? What would you say, if you would see your fotos somewhere else? This gal has not even asked me if he could use them for his album. I think thats not fair-play. What do you think?
[post=253643]Quoted post[/post]​
I have notice the LPSG Logo across several photos in the gallery. To me, in order to post pictures on the gallery, you should either sign to agree to have this logo on the photo are release LPSG from any legal or moral obligation should your photo be downloaded or stolen by anyone else.

And as you poster said it, to download any photo to your hard drive for private use is legal. To put that same photo and any public display for profit or non profit falls under the copyright rules and the owner has a right to have the photo removed.

To explaIn this in terms of music. IF you really like a piece of music still under copyright laws, and you photocopy that piece of music for your PRIVATE use and you make only ONE copy, you are OK. But if you make multiple copies of it for any reason profit or nonprofit, you are in violation of the copyright laws.

As I understand it, this is true for photographs that you did not take with your own camera. The media has certain guidelines for this and it can be complicated. IF you are a public figure, it is almost impossible to remove pictures of yourself. That comes under some of the guidelines for media. It may not seem fair, but it appears that the media has some rights of reproduction that the private person does not under guidelines of freedom of the press.

Pappy

Media
Actually Freddie, you are allowed to make a back-up copy of anything recorded (CD, DVD, VHS Tape, Audio Tape) as long as you have, purchased or recieved as a gift, the original copy.

BroadRed: yuuu must be dee English teacher frum high stool

tuck9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by Dominik20@Mar 14 2005, 03:01 PM
well well.. I didn't want to start this topic again....
But after my pics have been deletet for some weeks, they are in the bigballals. Album again..dunno what to think about..but I decided to take it with a smile... }(
[post=290792]Quoted post[/post]​

With the millions of sites on the net now, just wondering how you happened to find this one with your pics?

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by Pappy@Mar 14 2005, 08:38 PM
Actually Freddie, you are allowed to make a back-up copy of anything recorded (CD, DVD, VHS Tape, Audio Tape) as long as you have, purchased or recieved as a gift, the original copy.
[post=290944]Quoted post[/post]​
Thanks for the clarification. I was assuming that the person would know they had to own an original copy before they could reproduce a copy. The rule as I understand it is one backup copy per one original copy. Example: A singing group might have 4 members. Four performance CD 's must be purchased to make four backup copies. It is illegal to buy one copy and then make four backup copies. Only the person who has possession of the original is not breaking the law. The others are technically breaking the law and can get fined if caught.

And churches and schools are NOT exempt. Churches have been fined heaily for breaking this law before.

NelsonMuntz84: Its a pity they didn't ask for your permission because they aren't stealing them in the sense of trying to pass them off as being someone elses, just admiring them, but I can see why you were a pity peeved and taken a back.

First off no one would steal my pics from on here, the quality of them are to crappy :p, but it can't be nice for people on here who have come across people passing their pics off as their own.

FieldRatt9

Expert Member
Media
The way it was explained to me by a friend (copyright lawyer) when it comes to images posted on the web...unless stipulated on the site that your images are copyright protected while posted... "Implied Consent" is given anytime you post a photo/image on the web. If it is a commercial site then there should be documentation which explains compensation for photos/images. There is also a "Fair Use" loop hole if your image is in the background or foreground of a photo as long as it pertains to the photo subject matter as it pertains to that site. Hope I didn't confuse anyone. It did also say that putting a "Water Mark" on your photo/image is helpful. -_-

barney:
Originally posted by Dominik20@Aug 24 2004, 10:45 AM
I just found some of my Fotos I've posted here, in a yahoo-album:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bigballal2003_7/my_photos
I think its ok to copy pics for private use, but not for making them public.
They should only be for this site and not for somewhere else. Isn't it possible to make it impossible to copy fotos from here? What would you say, if you would see your fotos somewhere else? This gal has not even asked me if he could use them for his album. I think thats not fair-play. What do you think?
[post=253643]Quoted post[/post]​

Dominik, the page in question carries little short of 200 photographs of different subjects, so any suggestion that bigballal2003_6 is claiming they're pictures of himself is just absurd. The names of these subjects suggest that the images have been neither doctored or aliased.

The site looks more lke a celebration of the well hung than theft for personal gain, and if anyone is inclined to reuse freely available images from the web I can't think of a more polite way of doing it. To put it another way, if everyone who's posted their pictures onto publicly accessible web sites shared your views you would never have had the pleasure of viewing bigballal2003_6's pages at all. (I'm guessing the reason you were there wasn't part of an internet-wide search just to find images of your good self).

Identity theft is the real crime and I can't see any evidence of that here. Anyone posting their photographs onto the open internet shouldn't be even slightly surprised to find them just about anywhere really, and all this talk about copyright protecting people who parade their genitals to the world is naive beyond words, whether valid or not. This is going to happen, particularly from sites like this.

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I admit it, I've been posing as JWB on my profiles. :)

Nevermind that I'm the wrong ethnic group, not hung as big, not as hot or built.

I wonder what these people really gain from impersonaiting someone? I met a guy that had done that to get me to meet him (I wasn't flattered at all). He wasn't secure enough in himself, so he pulled a random bigmuscle.com pic from a guy in Baltimore and sent it to me. I have my moments where I'm an asshole and this was one of them, I simply left him where he was and told him I didn't deal with fakes.

There are plenty of hot guys out there to admire. I've been told that I'm hot as well to some degree....well the "to some degree" was an add on by me (- points in esteem today), but I get it from most of the guys I've dated...from the model to the average joe. Guys like JWB and DMW are hotter than hell to me but would never pretend to be them because it's bullshit. Stand on you own merit or get off the fucking internet.

*steps off soapbox*

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So, a few days ago I got a pic of my own balls in a group posting (a yahoo group)by a member claiming they were his! Believe me, I know what my sac looks like full of saline! My infused sac is posted in two places, LPSG and one other. No watermark, so I know it came from the "other" location. I'm just considering it flattery. Mine are bigger than his, neener, neener, neener.

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Mar 16 2005, 04:24 PM
So, a few days ago I got a pic of my own balls in a group posting (a yahoo group)by a member claiming they were his! Believe me, I know what my sac looks like full of saline! My infused sac is posted in two places, LPSG and one other. No watermark, so I know it came from the "other" location. I'm just considering it flattery. Mine are bigger than his, neener, neener, neener.
[post=291439]Quoted post[/post]​

Saline in your sacs? Um....huh?

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Kimahri@Mar 16 2005, 01:51 PM

Saline in your sacs? Um....huh?
[post=291448]Quoted post[/post]​

Scrotal inflation with sterile saline is a common fetish, although not one I partake in. It's done with a regular IV bag and tubing set. It can give an awsome bulge. The saline is eventually absorbed, and things go back to the way they were.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by ericbear+Mar 16 2005, 03:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ericbear &#064; Mar 16 2005, 03:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Kimahri@Mar 16 2005, 01:51 PM

Saline in your sacs?  Um....huh?
It can give an awsome bulge. The saline is eventually absorbed, and things go back to the way they were.
[post=291452]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

In about 48 hours, darn it. ;)
btw, the avatar is natural state

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by KinkGuy+Mar 16 2005, 09:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KinkGuy &#064; Mar 16 2005, 09:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ericbear@Mar 16 2005, 03:09 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Kimahri
@Mar 16 2005, 01:51 PM

Saline in your sacs?  Um....huh?

It can give an awsome bulge. The saline is eventually absorbed, and things go back to the way they were.
[post=291452]Quoted post[/post]​

In about 48 hours, darn it. ;)
btw, the avatar is natural state
[post=291455]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

On the matter of saline, it is one of my major fetishes. It usually lasts 48-72 hours with me.

On the matter of pictures, I figure once you have posted something, you have lost control of it and it can appear anywhere. I have run into my pictures several places. Fortunately, the x-rated ones do not include face pics.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My advice to anyone who "has a life," don&#39;t post your pictures on the net. Last year, in a fit of fun and ego, I had my girlfriend take two of mine, and they were posted on the net only to show up on the Yahoo lpsg group site under another name. They also showed up on a big penis commercial site and on at least two amateur group picture sites. Who knows how far they have gotten; as a heterosexual I don&#39;t peruse they gay sites. So if you value your penis&#39; privacy, DON&#39;T.

Goon: Dominic, the guy took both albums down now. I looked at them yesterday and I must say...what a collection of not only cock but the beautiful men attached to them, yourself included. Sorry he took and posted your pics but he certainly added you to an impressive collection.

Interesting how pics can get around. I&#39;m very, very cautious with mine.