Stolen Fotos from the lpsg Gallery

carolinacurious: Two comments:

1. I think the only entity that stands to profit from this is Yahoo although I think it would be polite and proper to remove certain pics if asked, certainly the face shot.

2. Two hours, blown all to hell!

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by thirteenbyseven@Mar 17 2005, 11:32 AM
My advice to anyone who "has a life," don't post your pictures on the net. Last year, in a fit of fun and ego, I had my girlfriend take two of mine, and they were posted on the net only to show up on the Yahoo lpsg group site under another name. They also showed up on a big penis commercial site and on at least two amateur group picture sites. Who knows how far they have gotten; as a heterosexual I don't peruse they gay sites. So if you value your penis' privacy, DON'T.
[post=291644]Quoted post[/post]​

I wonder if you can get royalties from any money they made? It's hard to fake that kinda size.

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by carbona@Aug 24 2004, 08:07 PM
Yea, i had a similar situation, in which my cock pics were in the LPSG "hall of fame" in the photo section without my permission. All I had to do was politely ask th mod......though he may be compelled to ask you for some proof that you are who you say you are. He initially tried with me, but relented because i guess we had a good rapport and he believed me.

anyways, it's worth a shot
[post=253727]Quoted post[/post]​

Man, who could blame a guy for putting you in the Hall of Fame. Woooooooof.

hung9x7: if you dont want it on the internet .dont put it on there. you will not have to worry

Dominik20

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ok..again.. Bigballall had my pics in his album some month ago. I asked him to remove them there..and he did. He talked to me at this thing here on lpsg (our conversation must be somewhere).. some weeks ago.
He promised me to delete them. And know I asked myself why they are there again. Isn't my question to understand? I'm not prude..but after all I think it was not fair to do that again. Maybe I'm a bit naive. I don't know,but
little respect to each other can't be wrong I think.

bigballal2003

Experimental Member
Media
ARGH!!!

I'm sorry, Dominik. They're gone now.

A month or two ago, Yahoo "upgraded" the way they display their photos, and, in the process, made every single photo album "public." I had taken away all public access to your pictures, but yahoo changed it without me realizing.

It's fixed now.

And Madame Zora, you're totally my hero, so I hope you don't think I'm trying to be disrespectful or mean...