Stolen ipods on dateline nbc

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by Kassokilleri2ff, Aug 1, 2007.

1. Kassokilleri2ff

You know that show, where they have sombody chat online with older guys and pretends they are a 13 year old girl. The guy goes to her house for sex and they catch him. Serious business right?
    But now they do somthing similar, for ipods. They plant an ipod somwhere out in the open, at the mall for example, and people walk by, see a free ipod, and walk off with it.
    Well it turns out those ipods are bugged, and if you register your ipod online your info does to dateline nbc. There is also a drawing to win a "winnebago" (w/e the heck its called) and those people who stole the ipod go to the RV thinking they won, and are confronted by that nbc guy.

I think its dumb. If i stole that ipod, and went to that RV, and the guy tried to make me feel bad, i would be like "look, if some idiot, is stupid enough, to leave thier fucking ipod out in the open, they deserve to have it stolen. I would have zero remorse for stealing some idiots ipod, and i would relish in my joy of a free ipod. Some of those people on the show are like "oh im sorry stealing is bad". I obviously would not say that.
    Now im not saying stealing is ok, but cmon, seriously its a free ipod! lol.

What do you think? Am i an evil dirtbag? Should i be tortured and thrown in prison or somthing? lolz.

2. D_Roderick Beresford Stiffington IV

It depends how they're filming it, are they going have a "decoy" owner? Like if its sitting on a table and the decoy keeps looking around, bending down for something creating opportunities to steal it then yeah its stealing. But if they're just leaving random ipods out in the open then thats stupid. Also, most thieves don't take an item go home, register it and use it....thats ridiculous. Not that I steal, but if I did I'd sell it to someone for relatively cheap to get rid of it.

3. collegedude1

collegedude1 Member

Chris Hansen is on a crusade to right America

4. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    How do you think pawn shops get most of their stuff.:biggrin1:

5. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    The Dateline guy is such a perv. I bet you he is seeting up this site as we speak.

6. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Kasso, I think you're right on. Sounds like an extremely stupid premise for a show.

7. DGirl

Gold Member

LOL!!!!!!:tongue:

8. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    Next they're going to set up cameras in fast food restaurants and then intentionally piss off employees just to see what kind of shit is done to their food.

The predator thing was cool, but soon they're just gonna start bullying people who are minding their own business. All to get ratings.

9. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Agreed.

All these "gotcha" shows are further examples of the descent of the entertainment industry (particularly TV) into pandering to such a lowbrow mindset of viewers.

We've got to stop watching this crap and demand more edifying forms of entertainment.

Draft saved Draft deleted