Stolen Photo(s)

suckrs

1st Like
Media
I don't go on here often. Actually, initially, I only really joined to respond to a few specific threads. But last night, my friend showed me that she had found a picture of my penis on another website - and I knew that it could only have been taken from here. Here's the image, she screen capped it to show me:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3021/2787253657_f660a21e58_b.jpg

Why would someone do this? Has this happened to anyone else here that they are aware of?

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thats the risk you take when you put pics up on the internet. At least theyve not stolen your facial id which is what happened to me last year. Its only your cock & theyve stolen it coz they think its impressive looking. Its a twisted compliment.

larrynkd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Once it's on the net it becomes a target for anyone. The bigger and fatter the penis the more likely it will be stolen and claimed by someone lesser endowed.

Aside from the immorality and stupidity of stealing someone else's pictures, what is the point if you actually meet? They'd find out sooner or later that penis wasn't yours.

But it happens all the time really.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Happens all the time, three months ago they have stolen my vids and put it on another site. Luckily someone from here said it to me and I made contact with that site and they immediatly deleted it from there.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I put a watermark on all my photos in order to thwart people who might want to do this sort of thing, though in some cases someone could cut out the watermark and still use the photo if they really wanted to.

FitLad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I once had my photo stolen so that is why it is takeing me some time to upload some pics here. But maybe soon after all the admins here make a sweet deal upload a photo and you id on it with lpsg.org and you get free gold membership.

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't go on here often. Actually, initially, I only really joined to respond to a few specific threads. But last night, my friend showed me that she had found a picture of my penis on another website - and I knew that it could only have been taken from here. Here's the image, she screen capped it to show me:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3021/2787253657_f660a21e58_b.jpg

Why would someone do this? Has this happened to anyone else here that they are aware of?

It's pretty easy to say "take it as a compliment" and "goes with the territory" because in some ways you should and it does. But it is still really freaky, I'm sure, to see your identity stolen. That said, I can easily understand someone wanting to cop your images. You are really sexy, gorgeous. Great body. Great cock. Really handsome face. mmm

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
some peopel stole my and post them on here... how smart... I don't really check other sites or anything. But if some are dumb enough to post them here, I am 300% sure my pics are running around somewhere.

Not counting those that send piks to others through IM's that is one more thing.. :D
Have you wonder that? someone send piks to others telling them its their pictures? I dont really care...