stolen pics from here

pacificfiveoh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just to let people know.. I received a call from a friend wondering why i was on a male cruising site. i was like,, wtf are you talking about? He informed me that he saw my pics including face ones on a hook up site. I was taken aback and went to the site to check it out to find i was one of the featured members so whats that mean? yeah, sure, everyone who goes to it will see my mug right there for viewing. I mean, i was so pissed and to think now my friend knows ALL my umm business. I emailed the site and had them take it all off but the pics were taken from this site. I think it would be really hot if LPSG would somehow disable right clicking or something. I was pissed but still would like my pics on this site for viewing.. now i wonder where else my pics are being used.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just to let people know.. I received a call from a friend wondering why i was on a male cruising site. i was like,, wtf are you talking about? He informed me that he saw my pics including face ones on a hook up site. I was taken aback and went to the site to check it out to find i was one of the featured members so whats that mean? yeah, sure, everyone who goes to it will see my mug right there for viewing. I mean, i was so pissed and to think now my friend knows ALL my umm business. I emailed the site and had them take it all off but the pics were taken from this site. I think it would be really hot if LPSG would somehow disable right clicking or something. I was pissed but still would like my pics on this site for viewing.. now i wonder where else my pics are being used.

Once you post a pic its out there, Ive had it happen to me and im sure alot of other people. There was one person that stole my pic here and used it on THIS site, what a dumbass he was and is. You can use mspaint to put your name on your pics but, there are no guarantees, Good luck pacificfiveoh.

Monster

hugenick

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That the reason why I've never posted face pics here.
I don't think someone will recognize me from seeing my dick pics lol.

I wish you good luck too pacificfiveoh

radicaldick

Experimental Member
Media
dude you are a good looking guy...shit like that is bound to happen. but why do u have so many face pics here anyway? this is a big cock focused site...no one wants to see your mug.:tongue:

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I dont know other peoples experience but, with me they stole my cock pics, not my face pic. About an hour ago, ironically, I deleted my cock pics.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had my pics used for all kinds of advertising in adult magazines and all over the net. I couldn't do anything about it because they weren't nude. Everyone thought I worked for 900 numbers.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As far as I know, the right click and save has been disabled here. However, if you have the right system, browser, and know how, pics can still be saved.

hugenick

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
May be it's a stupid question, or maybe my being french doesn't allow me to understand correctly, but what do you mean by your folder : here on lpsg (if so : I don't know were are those folders) or on your computer (if so : I'm not so bad in english lol) ?

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
May be it's a stupid question, or maybe my being french doesn't allow me to understand correctly, but what do you mean by your folder : here on lpsg (if so : I don't know were are those folders) or on your computer (if so : I'm not so bad in english lol) ?

HaHa, on my laptop bro. Not a stupid question at all.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Once you post pics on here, that is upload pics, to lpsg. They are stored on the lpsg server. You can delete the pic files from YOUR machine, but they will remain on lpsg. You can also go to your photo gallery ON lpsg, and delete the ones you uploaded to lpsg. Then they will be gone from here also.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Yes, that and a dozen other good reasons abound for not posting your face on any of these sites. You guys are young yet, and figure it doesn't matter. But you never can tell who will see them or how that might play out in your later years. Not worth it in the long run, I say. Cock pics are enuff.

Mine have popped up on various sites and in groups featuring big cock pics. But as far as I know, no one has claimed them as theirs.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Once you post a pic its out there, Ive had it happen to me and im sure alot of other people. There was one person that stole my pic here and used it on THIS site, what a dumbass he was and is. You can use mspaint to put your name on your pics but, there are no guarantees, Good luck pacificfiveoh.

Monster
Yea I think may be happening to me 2...
But my question...hate to sound dumb...but what is mspaint:confused:
How do you get a & use it...is it a computer program thing...give me a qiuck PM (anyone) if you know... wanna use it if if works to stop ID Pic thief.
Oh..by the way I greatly appreicate how LPSG puts these letters on the side of my submitted pics only (2 in gallery)but mine & for LPSG use not others unless I authoriz different...I likes that...then I know if shows up some where else....Right:confused:
ok thx...for sharing...with feedback

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Pacific, I'm sorry to hear that happened to you. It really pisses me off when people steal shit off the net, claiming ownership of the photos. I've had pictures stolen as well as my videos showing up on XTube. It was a pisser.

That's why my face isn't up here. Though, I was under the impression you couldn't 'right click' either.

Either way, I'm sorry to hear that this happened.