stolen pics from here

bigdick10uncut

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once you post a pic its out there, Ive had it happen to me and im sure alot of other people. There was one person that stole my pic here and used it on THIS site, what a dumbass he was and is. You can use mspaint to put your name on your pics but, there are no guarantees, Good luck pacificfiveoh.

Monster
whadup bro- question: how do i delete a pic on my profile here?- i cant figure it out-- i went to 'edit profile' but it doesnt say anything bout delete- let me kno iight?

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Right click won't save images off here for me. Try it and see if it works for you. I tried after someone posted this and it didn't work. As other have said, right click isn't the only way...
It works for me and it has for as long as I've been a member of LPSG. I'm using the "unnamed" mozilla. Even if it was disabled, it would only be an inconvenience to me.

To all: Anyone uploading pics to a website should be aware that: once it's uploaded it belongs to everyone on the internet. A watermark would impede theft and so worth doing.

---

bigdick10uncut, are you looking in the gallery profile as opposed to the user profile?

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Steve,

My pics were lifted on here and I found them in someone elses profile pissed me off!!!!

I added my log in name to my pics to stop it, but I cannot seam to reload my adjusted pics.... ARGH!!!

BigLittleMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dude you are a good looking guy...shit like that is bound to happen. but why do u have so many face pics here anyway? this is a big cock focused site...no one wants to see your mug.:tongue:

dicks alone get boring. i'm glad there are people here who actually post pics of their faces (those profiles get my attention more in the gallery.) i can't due to the job i have as well as trying to maintain privacy.

too bad there are losers out there who think this is ok.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Kurt, I don't know how to replace an existing pic. If you want to do that, try posting a question to the help forum. You might have to delete and re-upload them.

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I got my new job they did a internet search on me. If my face pic would have been out there and connected to anything sexual or in questional judgement I would have not gotten the job. I will always share all my pics with anyone I know.

But to thoes that are bold enough to post there face hats off to you rebbels! you ROCK!

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dicks alone get boring. i'm glad there are people here who actually post pics of their faces (those profiles get my attention more in the gallery.) i can't due to the job i have as well as trying to maintain privacy.

too bad there are losers out there who think this is ok.

Hey BLM, I feel the same way, I have nothing to hide and Im my own boss so, I dont have to worry about being fired. If i see a profile with nothing but the same ol cock pic over and over it gets old fast. The ones with body and face pics gets my attention especially if they are local. Like wise with breast and pussy.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kurt, I don't know how to replace an existing pic. If you want to do that, try posting a question to the help forum. You might have to delete and re-upload them.

That's what you have to do. Delete the old pics, then upload the new ones...

xemnasfury21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've been a member on such sites myself but never have my face pix been on there. I never have my face and my penis in the same thing, and when its sex related, never even given out my face pic.

I only show my face via webcam or only use my face (on sites where my dick wouldn't be appreciated anyway lol)

I'm glad you brought this up because I always thought I was paranoid but it shows it does happen.

xemnasfury21

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pic stealing is really annoying. When its faces it can be devastating, and when its artwork its down right illegal.

If people stole my cock pics I wouldnt be so bothered, as they can only get so far with only pictures of someone elses penis.

Plus theres a lot nice ones on here to deter thieves from mine.

But seriously, it sucks. Sympathy to anyone thats endured the bad effects of it

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
eeer damn lol i just posted some with face pics

how will i know if someone is stealing them?

Someone from here will see your pics on another site or this site, different profile from yours, and accuse you of being fake, it happen to me. Its not flattering at all, its thievery. :biggrin1:

D_Ironside Lilydew

Just Browsing
Media
yeah...I can imagine that being an awkward scenario!

If I didn't have all my work and school stuff worked out in way that I have everything to lose, I would totally put some face pics up! And def kudos to those that put them up there for whatever reason...esp you good looking guys *cough* Monster *cough*

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi PFO:

Sorry to Hear about the theft of your pics!:eek:
That just sucks!
It's unfortunate when others use one's pics without permission or post them as theirs...
It does happen however, so we all have to choose what feels best to us.

I for one Loved your pics!!!
And would Love to see Many more!
Grin!

Just know Many of us are So Pleased
that you were Willing to share them with us.
And that we would never Dream of doing anything like that.

If you would ever consider sharing some more privately by email?
If so here's my addy: (no pressure here...just Appreciation)
adorable40@hotmail.com

That would be Awesome!
Your pics are definitely on the list of my Top Favorites on this site,
if not the entire net!

Cheers,
You are definitely gorgeously Hung!:smile:
Take care, and Thanks Again!
Roy

Just to let people know.. I received a call from a friend wondering why i was on a male cruising site. i was like,, wtf are you talking about? He informed me that he saw my pics including face ones on a hook up site. I was taken aback and went to the site to check it out to find i was one of the featured members so whats that mean? yeah, sure, everyone who goes to it will see my mug right there for viewing. I mean, i was so pissed and to think now my friend knows ALL my umm business. I emailed the site and had them take it all off but the pics were taken from this site. I think it would be really hot if LPSG would somehow disable right clicking or something. I was pissed but still would like my pics on this site for viewing.. now i wonder where else my pics are being used.