Stolen underwear

bluemark2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I find it hot that my underwear gets stolen in the locker room. The thought of some guy sniffing on it, licking it, while he get's himself off is sooo fucking hot to me. Any other here who gets into this? Guys, feel free to steal my sweaty-have-lil-bit-of-piss-have-some-pre-cum undies/jock stap when I'm not looking. :wink:

Athleticman60516

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find it hot that my underwear gets stolen in the locker room. The thought of some guy sniffing on it, licking it, while he get's himself off is sooo fucking hot to me. Any other here who gets into this? Guys, feel free to steal my sweaty-have-lil-bit-of-piss-have-some-pre-cum undies/jock stap when I'm not looking. :wink:

Be better if you actually showed us why people were stealing your underwear.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always used a lock on my locker to keep everyone honest. I have had UW missing from the laundry numerous times. Someone probably saw it spinning around in the dryer and snagged it. If it's generic, no sweat; the good expensive stuff - ouch! I imagine that it really tuned them on enough to reach into someone elses dryer and grab it.

systemshock3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LOLZ!! I posted late last year about finding a really hot Olaf Benz Thong on the locker room on the floor and swiping it.

The funny part is that I later found out who it belonged to...turns out it was someone who I had hooked up with before anyway...so that made it even hotter. :)

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
LOLZ!! I posted late last year about finding a really hot Olaf Benz Thong on the locker room on the floor and swiping it.

The funny part is that I later found out who it belonged to...turns out it was someone who I had hooked up with before anyway...so that made it even hotter. :)
OMG you're beautiful! I love your shoulders.

thread unhijacked...

trufitjock

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i used to drop my wash off at a laundramat to get done.. i started realizing that my briefs were missing, so i started counting them.. yep they were missing.. the kid that was doing my laundry was taking them and i new it.. i grabbed him in the backroom of the laundramat and confronted him.. he admitted it.. i m made him suck me off right there.. and i forgave him.. after that i had p/u and delivery service... <G>

Reactions: aj_rolla

SKIPPY4

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I can't count the times my underwear was stolen in the locker room. (Only the dirty pair though..never my clean pair) The trick is to wear a cheap pair to the gym and always use a lock.

If a guy would be honest and ask I would give it to him and be flattered. But, when it disappears, you never know for sure who did it.

There are a lot of closeted Gays out there that haunt the locker rooms of gyms. After all that is where the boys are, so naturally they would be there too.

It really doesn't bother me that much. If a guy thinks enough of me to steal my underwear, then I want to meet that guy....or "Meat him for doing it.

Skippy

Reactions: aj_rolla

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
I have never had my underwear stolen...is this a common thing? I work out a lot but always manage to get my underwear on when I leave ...Maybe I am not worthy of having my undies stolen? Is there a support group for this????

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Never taken underwear...that i can recall...but I did swipe a pair of black spandex shorts worn by one of the HOTTEST grad students on campus when I was in college. He was an associate instructor in physical education. Beautiful "older" man, yawn...i think I'm older now then he was then...

Now he runs the exercise physiology program at another university.

Man he had a beautiful body! And all you see of it now is his formal suit and tie pictures. But everyone knows what underneath! Hubba Hubba!

CowboyJosh

Sexy Member
Media
I don't usually use a lock at the gym, because I don't bring anything of value. I have my Ipod with me at all times, I also keep my truck keys with me. Seeing that anyone can then go thru what little I keep in my gym bag, I lose quite of few pairs of dirty briefs a year. In my case if they are dirty, they get taken, my clean pairs never get stolen. In the past year I have even moved and started going to a different gym, and the same thing has happened even in a new town, in a new gym, with different dudes, my dirty briefs are gone.

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've stolen underwear and speedos from my buddy joe, when I was pet sitting his cat. I made sure they were used as he has the most intoxicating aroma.....and yes.....I confessed to him and we both had a laugh about it!

Joe;(wouldn't you be tempted?)

Attachments

Reactions: amahaa