Stolen underwear

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I feel left out. The only thing I ever had stoen at the gym was my towel.

So what do you do? Empty your gym bag? Go through your locker? The locker next to you ? Under the bench? How long did it take to realize that some dude stole your underwear? That would be a freaky feeling.

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I stole my Sgt.'s undies when were at the base gym at Templehof A.B. in Berlin. A simple pair of light blue boxers. I still have them. I call them my Glenn-derwear. Can you guess my Sgt's name?

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've stolen underwear and speedos from my buddy joe, when I was pet sitting his cat. I made sure they were used as he has the most intoxicating aroma.....and yes.....I confessed to him and we both had a laugh about it!

Joe;(wouldn't you be tempted?)
Anything P-town makes me horny!
I saw someone pick up a pair of mine at the Gym and he made all kinds of excuses. I told him "just take them" he was grody and I did not want them after he was fondling them.

Tlss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I stole my neighbors underwear from his laundry basket and lets just say that I now know he was carrying something large and delicious

pcbeachboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm gonna start leaving mine on my sweaty clothes while I'm in the shower at the gym and see if I have any takers. I sell mine to guys online all the time, but never tried letting them get taken at the gym. That would be hot to know someone at the gym had them and knew who I was.

Reactions: aj_rolla

gayguy777

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have took my neighbors befor. He is a older guy single 1 kid. He went on vacation for a week and ask me to house sit for him so I said sure. I found a dirty pair of his briefs and jacked off in them everynight. I still have them to. lol. Also took a guys pair in high school. He pissed me off so when he was in the shower i stuffed his underwear and shorts in my back pack and took off with them. Great times

Reactions: Wetnoodle

forever

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had a pair of briefs stolen once from a swimming pool - i didn't have enough change to hire a locker, and didn't have anything valuable with me so I hung my clothes up on one of the pegs. When I came back from my swim, I jumped in the shower, got out, towelled dry and started getting dressed. I realised that my briefs were missing and this turned me on a little bit as I thought back to the number of hot guys I had seen leaving the pool while I got in, and I was hoping it was taken by one of them!

I had jacked off before going to the pool as I get really turned on by speedos and did not want a public boner so there would have been some leftover cum stains, plus I had a pee on the way in a really gross public toilet, so probably had a few left over drops from my haste to get out of there!!

inman69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had my underwear and pants stolen from the gym. Someone had fun. It wasn't me because it was winter. I never had the nerves to steal any myself. The hotties at my gym never leave their undies unattended. Maybe I need to find another gym.

pcbeachboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have took my neighbors befor. He is a older guy single 1 kid. He went on vacation for a week and ask me to house sit for him so I said sure. I found a dirty pair of his briefs and jacked off in them everynight. I still have them to. lol. Also took a guys pair in high school. He pissed me off so when he was in the shower i stuffed his underwear and shorts in my back pack and took off with them. Great times
I just house sat for some friends this weekend. But I never remember to look or undies while I'm there. I saw the clothes hamper in the laundry room and there were some of his. He's not ugly, just not exactly my type so I didn't take 'em. Wish i could get some hotties undies again soon though. If you are on yahoo messenger hit me up sometime. pcbeachboy2001@yahoo.com

bri4648

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember taking a pair of silky bikini underwear from a neighbor when I was 15! They were so hot and smelled like him! I would put them on and jack off! I had them for years! I would try and sneak a peek at his underwear drawer often! I love looking through underwear drawers!!! I am wearing a red silk bikini while writing this.

Reactions: PantyBro

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
I had a neighbor who was known for this type of behavior and would boldly steal ladies underwear from their laundryroomsand walk around his home in the middle of the night sniffing a pair he had over his face while wearing another pair while mastrubating.his downfall came when a 6'4 280 pound bodybuilder caught him stealing his gf's panties and thouroughally kicked his sick as and called the cops.the sicko was confined to state hospital where he remains...folks..this kinda behavior can be a sign of a very dangerous individual..WATCH OUT!

briefsmanmike

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When I was in high school guys found jock straps and underwear ( always jockys never boxers) missing a lot. Most of the time we though it was a joke or payback for something. Then one day I found out what was happening to them. My best friends dad was the PE teacher and football coach and we were doing homework at his house. I needed to staple some with but ran out of staples my friend said there should be some in his dads desk in his office so I went in there to look and one of the drawers was full of jock's and briefs I ever recognized some of mine. I just closed the drawer found the staples did not say anything to my friend. I figured I have my hobbies and his dad has his no big deal.

plumbr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a neighbor who was known for this type of behavior and would boldly steal ladies underwear from their laundryroomsand walk around his home in the middle of the night sniffing a pair he had over his face while wearing another pair while mastrubating.his downfall came when a 6'4 280 pound bodybuilder caught him stealing his gf's panties and thouroughally kicked his sick as and called the cops.the sicko was confined to state hospital where he remains...folks..this kinda behavior can be a sign of a very dangerous individual..WATCH OUT!

Actually I would think that the fact you can get in trouble is where the fun is. I find it almost "ticklish" knowing that person may guess it was me. Of course, I only do it in safe conditions.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
A few times I have taken used underwear in the lockerroom of my gym, but not before some one took mine. I had never thought some one would like my used undies. First I was angry, but I decided to take a used undie too to feel the thrill of it.
I took it from a very hot looking guy. It's still in my gym bag with two briefs of a very hung guy. The smell of these underpants makes me very horny. Most exciting is that you don't have doubts it was used ..... piss and precum stains. In one even more....!
I feel ashamed about doing this, but I love the smell of male genitals, fresh sweat in armpits and sweat in belly buttons ......