Stolen underwear

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
-altho a ressurected thread..whats the diff?

Well thats a different take on it all
and here i was suggesting it was a bit mean of folk to steal off others
so perhaps we can call this borrowing' ... for unknown purpose
I actually think also its pretty cool having the ODD sniff of a person whom your REALLY attracted to..
Personal items actual body his bedroom car...whatever
LOVE IT .. and have done it on quite a few occasions
Strangely it is one of the strongest memories that linger in my mind when fantasizing
almost to the point of actually.. reliving the precise moment..mmmmmmmmm
enz
briefsmanmike
GOOD fr you matey,think that was a most sensible Mature thing you did. ...again everyone benefits.
(no doubt others will think you should have reported him -FCK them-..so many peoples lives/careers would be virually destroyed..well shamed at least)

PKPK

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, South Park taught me to watch out for the underpants gnomes. They're sneaky, and quite the shrewd businesspeople. They'll nick your tighty whities when you least expect it. That's why I keep my underoos under lock and key and sleep upright in a rocking chair clutching a shotgun in case I have to protect my propertah.

http://www.davidjanes.com/images/Underpants Gnomes.jpg

D_Diesel Oyl

Sexy Member
Media
There was a short extremely ripped Asian dude at my gym. He had veins runnin on his bod like they run on my cock.

He always wore an old wifebeater and shorts to the gym.

one time when he went in the shower, I took his tank, tossed it in the towel hamper in the lockeroom, then went downstairs to get a protein shake at the food bar.

What a site when this fucker came down a few minutes later - you could tell he love it, walkin up the food bar shirtless. Damn.

Like an erect penis standin there drinkin his shake -

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As I have previously posted on some other thread, I had my underwear stolen at a swimming pool at a school function when I was about 10. It was just a bunch of boys in the pool and a few dads miling about. There was and is no question in my mind that my underwear was stolen by another kid's dad!

systemshock3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just back from the gym here. In this instance (well, I did it a few years ago...another story for another time), I stole a pair of underwear (Calvin Klein pouch trunks) that I KNOW who wore them, a hot Italian guy whom I'd flirted with before in the locker room.

They were laying across an open locker door, folded a bit too neatly. No one else in the locker room, nor the shower area or bathrooms. After dressing from my workout (noticed them as I was walking to take a piss), I grabbed them, hoping that they had been worn during his workout (yeah, I roll like that, so sue me..LOL).

Well, I am just now home. I checked them, and O..M..G do the smell...male. Some of our straight (or more prudish gay) members might gag at the thought...but I am sorry. That's some hot smelling crotch there. I am grinning like the Grinch that Stole Christmas right now, as man-crotch scent (post workout...nothing raunchy) is honestly one of my biggest turn-ons.

Since we were iced in here in DFW, this made the perfect way to cap venturing out after my 'snow day' today.

If you'll excuse me, please ;)

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
There must be some epidemic going on, cause mine were snatched last week, LOL! I finished lifting with my older brother, both did 30 minutes on the treadmill, and we hit the locker room. We stripped down and left our clothes in a pile in front of our lockers cause they were soaking wet. We hit the steamroom, showered, and when I went back to my locker - my boxer briefs were gone. I remember seeing them on top of the pile. There were a few guys in and out so I don't know which one took them. My brother's were bunched up inside his shorts, so his weren't taken.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Over the last 20 years, I had several jockstraps, bikinis, thongs and briefs stolen. Primarily from my lockers at various gyms. Sort of laugh it off, wondering if I'd left skid marks. Overall, that doesn't irritate me as much as having a favorite T or muscle shirt stolen.

dean88

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well if I would have this totally-fashionable, super-expensive and never-worn underwear, I understand that it gets stolen.

But somebody stealing my underwear that I have just worn? Disgusting if you ask me!

And trying to 'get closer' or 'become more intimate' with somebody by stealing his underwear that is really pathetic in my opinion!

But hey, not every underwear that you can't find anymore after your shower get's stolen. It can be taken by accidence or you haven't searched well enough...

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
About two years ago, I was traveling for business and I went to a Lifetime gym in IL. I took off my underarmour and hung it on a hook right outside the shower door. When I was done it was gone. The second night, I went back to the gym and did the same routine. When I got out of the shower, whoever took em, put em back with a note ...that said "thanks". I still have no idea what went on.

tieguy15

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
growing up, i only wore men's nylon bikinis and still do, but never stole guy's underwear, more than once i figured one of my buddies stole a pair of my nylon bikinis (jack-off magazines, too). i could not prove it, but i knew they didn't have the balls to go out and buy their own, but i can't blame them, the silky feeling of the nylon against my balls, i would steal them too.

the only thing that pissed me off was that they would bust my balls in the locker rooms about my nylon bikinis, but i knew that they had taken mine....jerk-offs!

legna

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had my sweaty briefs stolen from the locker room just last week. I always leave my dirty gym clothes on the locker room floor in a pile on top of my sneakers while I shower. I've been going to the gym for over a year now and never had anything taken before but last week I came back from the shower to find my briefs missing. I have no idea who did it because no one was near my locker when I hit the showers. This is a ballsy thing to do (no pun intended) and makes me wonder who's watching you.

D_Navengil Nutroll

Experimental Member
Media
former apt had no washer or dryer in the unit. so i load up my stuff to the complex laundromat, drop the coins in and leave until they were done. things walked. and not just underwear. someone seemed to like my shirts also. think someone who had a view of the facility was doing it. happened a couple of times. it wasn't expensive, but i got more careful later on.

Mark9591

Experimental Member
Media
One time when I was 14 or 15, my old school white briefs got stolen from locker at public swim pool.I had to get dressed without underwear which I dont mind about it.I did enjoy walking home in my jeans without undies.

D_Etienne Neerdowell

Experimental Member
Media
I find it hot that my underwear gets stolen in the locker room. The thought of some guy sniffing on it, licking it, while he get's himself off is sooo fucking hot to me. Any other here who gets into this? Guys, feel free to steal my sweaty-have-lil-bit-of-piss-have-some-pre-cum undies/jock stap when I'm not looking. :wink:

Perhaps the guy's stolen because he has soiled his own under-garments, maybe even he's just stealing them just to piss you off. Why in God's name do you think that he would be stealing them to like them? Where is this locker room - Bizarro World?