Stolen underwear

jayoh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
never stolen; but have sniffed one or two. Is that normal guys? where does that place me on the gay - str8 spectrum?
Is this site for bi/gay guys?

888abba

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very normal, jayoh.

All men do, panties, briefs, jockstraps, I'm guilty at sniffin them all.
A big turn-on for me, love body scents including my own.

Reactions: Lvitlarge

Guardian100

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've had a house mate who's had his underwear go missing off the washing line, thinking where the heck did they go, did I even wash them?, only to see my other house mate in the kitchen wearing them! lol! They are both straight guys, I'm gay and even I think this is as weird as fukk. And the thing is, he never called him out on it either! Just too lazy to do his own washing I think, he pretty much is still a mummy's boy, but still it's pretty weird.

ramone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had my nylon green briefs stolen from the locker room. I took them off after soccer
and went to shower and they were taken. I think I saw the guy who took them but I
could not prove it. He stuffed them in his jeans and walked out the door. I was still
naked.

kennethmarkzamora

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have stolen a lot of underwear at the gym i go to and i still do. Am I a criminal? It's one of my fetishes. Man's manly scent is like food for my soul. :D

omg just reading you guys and how you dont mind your underwear missing is so fcking hottt!

Reactions: aj_rolla

rwirt20

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can't say I stole this -- yesterday I made 2 trips to the gym. The first time, I saw this hot guy come into the steam room with these tight grey short legged boxer briefs, then I saw him drying off by the showers --- very hot piece of meat! I was in the shower and later noticed he had left the briefs on the hook by the shower. I was bored later on, so I went back to the gym to catch up on some sauna time! Went to shower --- and the briefs were still there. Well, they are at my place now! Pretty good sweaty smell to them -- and ye, even had to try them on... little tight on me -- but I think I just got a new pair!!!

rwirt20

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I did it again! Was at the gym on Sunday, saw another pair of boxers across the shower rail -- well, they are at my place now! No idea what the person looked like -- But they happened to be my size!

Reactions: aj_rolla

Sexycplnj123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did it again! Was at the gym on Sunday, saw another pair of boxers across the shower rail -- well, they are at my place now! No idea what the person looked like -- But they happened to be my size!

Wtf is wrong with you that you think it's ok to steal someone's dirty underwear - and more so that anyone else wants to hear about it?!

rwirt20

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wtf is wrong with you that you think it's ok to steal someone's dirty underwear - and more so that anyone else wants to hear about it?!
Well -- if someone leves them in the gym --- they will be trashed anyway --- secondly -- I really don't give a shit what you think!

Sexycplnj123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Clearly, you don't like a man's body like I do!!!!! So I guess we can agree to disagree!

Underwear off the body of someone you know I can almost understand. Underwear off the body of someone who could have crabs, bed bugs, hasn't showered in a few days, or didn't wipe his ass enough and that's why he left the underwear behind - is nauseating!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I had a neighbor who was known for this type of behavior and would boldly steal ladies underwear from their laundryroomsand walk around his home in the middle of the night sniffing a pair he had over his face while wearing another pair while mastrubating.his downfall came when a 6'4 280 pound bodybuilder caught him stealing his gf's panties and thouroughally kicked his sick as and called the cops.the sicko was confined to state hospital where he remains...folks..this kinda behavior can be a sign of a very dangerous individual..WATCH OUT!
This opinion isn't entirely unfounded. In the American version of the documentary, that's how another individual originally started his criminal career, stealing women's panties. From there, it escalated to breaking in, and groping them in their sleep. Then... Russell Williams (colonel) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've had underwear and sweat shorts stolen. It's really fucked. It's stealing and I dont just have money to keep replacing clothes for someone's fetish. If I ever caught the guy id make him eat them.