stomach ache

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by honeydew, Dec 22, 2006.

1. honeydew

honeydew New Member

New problem. I have been able to master a decent BJ for my man and am enjoying myself quite a bit.:notworthy: The problem is I have found that I have a sore throat for a day or two after(acid reflux sensation). Tonight I was able to swallow most of his cum but now i have a stomach ache(same sensation). Has this happened to anyone else???? What can I do to help releive this?

2. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    yes Honey this happened to me once- I was sure it must have been something HE had eaten- and to this day I'm not sure. But I took antacid remedies and ate something with carbs- maybe it was a sandwich or something, and it soon dissipated. I was a bit reluctant the next time, though! But it was okay.
    Hope you feel better!

3. Rihanna

Rihanna New Member

Home remedies: a strong antacid. Or, my preferred choice, don't swallow...

4. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

Actually semen is extremely basic, with a PH level of 9 or 10. This in itself is throwing off the PH of your stomach and esophagus. It is actually the highly basic fluid that creates a highly acidic backlash from your stomach, and the resulting irritation.

I know the PH because I stole some PH paper from science class in 7th grade and spunked on it to see what the PH was LOL.

Try aloe vera juice, and it can be bought at most stores by the gallon, and is excellent for upset stomach/acid reflux, and is an excellent supplemntation for digestion. I always throw about 1/4 cup into my protein shakes.

...OB

5. JMeister

JMeister Member

Be careful with the amount of Aloe you drink. It has a laxative effect.

6. honeydew

honeydew New Member

Thanks for the replies. The antacid worked so I'll keep some handy in case of "next time".

7. transformer_99

Gold Member

Spit instead of swallow ?

Draft saved Draft deleted