Stomach Sauce

perfecteight

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am into cute, sexy belly buttons, and have licked, fingered, and cum in many navels. And many of my partners have told me that my tight, small, half innie, half outie is hot. So it's totally fitting that one of the most powerful--and copious, Northian-like--loads I ever unleashed totally saturated my stomach. I lay on my back as my ex-girlfriend treated me--and my 8 x 5.5 tool--to her typical boffo blowjob. She always loved to play with and lick my navel and nuzzle my cock's big head into it. That Saturday afternoon, her sensuous stroking and seasoned licking and sucking spurred that stupendous load. As she smoothly stroked me to completion, my load didn't shoot so much as it cascaded endlessly, 8 or 9 creamy gobs that surprised--and excited--both of us. When me and my cock stopped twitching, she methodically licked--and swallowed--much of the steaming sauce off my solid abs--and out of my navel. Then she kissed me to let me taste for myself how good I tasted, which she always said I did.