Stone Cold Steve Austin

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know!!!! It drives me crazy. someoen like him who is obvious beefcake and who knows millions drool and masterbate to him owes it to us to pose nude.And that pic...WOW!!! HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!! See..he knows he's beefcake!!

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ran into both him and Brett Hart a few years back in Philly airport. it was during Harts "Heartbreak Kid" era when he was really hot. they were traveling in for a Monday night TV match and it was late Sunday night. just the two of them waitng for their bags standing next to me. acting very normal and unassuming. I said hello and acknowledged that I recognized them without acting like a jerk. they said hello back and were polite and talked casually while waiting for the bags to come.. but reserved too..as I would think anyone in the public eye needs to be, they got their 2 bags each and were polite enough to say nice talking with ya as they left. Steve Austin was incredible hot...the man is like chisled rock! I had to jack off when I got home.
lol

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
OMG...you are so lucky!!! He gets me so hard seeing him on TV. I can only imagine seeing him in person.

No one in the locker room ever commented on the size of his cock?
I wonder what he tastes like?

Reactions: PuthyJuith

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
the man was really hot! I had to keep telling myself not to stare! lol I wanted to lick his shaved head and squeeze his crotch hard. but I didn't have a death wish either! lol yeah..worked a real nice load up thinking about him

Shawn152

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always found him sexy ( I think it was his I don't give a fu** attitude ) anyway I looked and couldn't find any nudes but I did find this look at those abs !!!:tongue:

Attachments

Reactions: Kyan27

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the man was really hot! I had to keep telling myself not to stare! lol I wanted to lick his shaved head and squeeze his crotch hard. but I didn't have a death wish either! lol yeah..worked a real nice load up thinking about him

I know what you mean. I couldn't contain myself. I would feel such pain down there. I bet you did work up quite a load. I bet he's rough in bed.

Shawn..thanks for that pic. I can't get enough of his body.

haulthat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If Stone Cold is hung fucking amazing, if hes not... fuck if I care.... hes hot, period. If I had to choose between him and John Cena i think I'd have to cut myself in half.

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't care if Steve has a small cock or not. I'd suck the shit out of it and his balls and eat that perfecdt ass out. I bet he tastes like the best.

Cochranfan4life

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can't even tell you what this man does to me. He is my #1 hardcore crush and has been since I was 12.
Does ANYONE know anything about the size of his cock, about his sex life or have any pics of his dick available? I've been wanting to see his cock soooo bad!