Stoner falling in love. Weed makes me compassionate but paranoid

fuglybaby

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WTF happened to this thread?!? I think it's time to kill it...I'm siding with the OPer on all this, but still...time to kill the thread since the topic has changed...

NY4Curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Just for the record a while back I picked up this guy on the street in NYC. We went back to my place, smoked a couple and fucked our heads off like happy bunnies. Found out he was married, didn't matter, found out he dealt weed, even better. Still we couldn't keep apart and couldn't keep our hands off each other, stoned as we always were, it was the best sex ever! About eight months later he left his wife and moved in with me. We've had the best fucking times and the best times fucking, traveling all over the world, going on business ventures, laughing and smoking. It's been over forty years now, there's no sign of it letting up and hardly any sign of it slowing down. Have we been monogamas? No way! Variety is the spice of our life and our exploits with others are always give us the highest charges for our own sex life.
We've never seen shrinks or considered ourselves mentally unstable in the least. We've had fun, and do understand puritanial America often considers fun wrong. We say fuck 'em, suck each other's dicks some more and keep on going. If it works you know it and don't ask questions, just enjoy it.

VernalTiger

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
7"24;3776489 said:
I believe the cannabis plant is here for a reason. You are right, it does affect your body in ways you can't imagine and I happen to believe those are positive ways.

Ebola is here for a reason. Bubonic plague? AIDS? Herpes? They all exist, therefore they must all be here for a reason. Your logic is flawed.

It does affect the human body in many ways, and not all of them are good. Paranoia (the word you used in the subject line), lung disease, dependency/addiction, elevated heart rate, and triggering of mental illness. All recreational & pharmaceutical drugs have an effect on the body - some are benign, some are good, some are bad.

wallaboi

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
7"24;3774396 said:
Anyone else fallen in love and happens to smoke every night. It's an interesting dynamic I only smoke at night by self because it has solved my migraines and add. I have recently started dating my first boyfriend and he is my first relationship since starting smoking two years ago. In two years of smoking daily I can tell you I have a full time job, make good money, have never gotten in trouble for it. And people don't know unless they are good friends. I feel like Weed has opened me up emotionally and made me more compassionate for people and my outlook on life in general.

To get to the point how many of you smoke and have fallen in love with someone, or had to come to terms with who you are while high. I feel more emotional and in touch with my boyfriend and I value him so much I never want to be with anyone else ever. I don't know I'm sure it's just me as a person but I just think its amplified on Mary Jane. Now If I could get the balls to ask him to smoke with me well be on track, that would be a mind blowing sexual experience.

I only smoke mj very occasionally these days, but have been an habitual smoker in the past. The title of your post says that smoking makes you more compassionate, but also paranoid. One of the most powerful effects of weed is to amplify you emotions. In the short term this can be good, in that is helps you to get in touch with how you are feeling, and sometimes, is just plain fun. However, when it becomes habitual and you have feelings of paranoia, this is an indication that it is causing you harm.

Give up the habit and enjoy the enhanced feelings that you will experience when your body produces hormones when you fall in love. Don't lead your boyfriend into habitual drug taking and don't fool yourself into believing that smoking everyday is a way to control your migranes or ensure happiness in your life. Have a smoke once in a while if it enhances your imagination or sex life, but if you are smoking everyday and you are experiencing paranioa, find a better path. Just my thoughts, based on experience.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
don't fool yourself into believing that smoking everyday is a way to control your migranes
he's not fooling himself.

the migraine preventing properties are medically acknowledged. medical marijuana is sometimes prescribed for that reason.

but, in my opinion, a smart person would take the minimum dose possible. work out just how much is needed to keep them at bay and stick to that amount.

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
7"24;3776547 said:
thanks bro you get it. Love my vape dude got one for my birthday this year. It's funny I told my family and of course my friends know but seriously so many people smoke now its ridiculous, it's awesome. People are finally learning of all the bs we have been lied to about it. Hemp is the future of america! Mark my words. Hemp will take down big oil or big oil will jump on hemp fuel. One day in the future one of the two of those things will happen. People need to have some responsibility and understand moderation and responsibility. Stop blaming drugs I failed out of college at 18 because I pledged a frat and was drunk every night which sucked. Since I started smoking I have been drunk once, I have taken no prescription or OTC drugs. My lung capacity is fine I never cough. I think my hand eye coordination is definitely I am def better at sports now then before yet play them less. Weed has in a ways become my other half, I realize all the amazing things I have learned about my self and the world. I am in no sense of the word addicted If someone dared me to quit Id prove it. Alright I'm done rambling.

exactly, if needed i can quit whenever, i've quit for months at a time with no problems, alcoholics can actually die if they DONT drink, thats crazy to imagine that .. thats why i dont consider weed a drug, instead of a natural life enhancer :biggrin1:

LEGALIZE IT :sasmokin:

7"24

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Exactly. The truth is getting out though. I can't wait to tell people I told you so. Legalize.

7"24

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks WhiteZombie. That really is the best advice, once you stop being paranoid and worried about stuff it usually works out and your better off.

flawdatiger

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not to bash anybody, but as with any addictive drug, it's hard to quit no matter how much you rationalize it.

So you might be able to quit for "months" but if you go back then didn't quit, you had a relapse.

anoushka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
7"24;3774396 said:
It's an interesting dynamic I only smoke at night by self because it has solved my migraines and add.

I used to smoke because (1) I liked it, and (2) it helped with the ADHD (that I didn't know I had).

I don't smoke any more ... for a number of reasons, and I won't get into that here.

I will say this ... prescription ADHD medication (which has been in clinical use for decades) is so much better suited to the task than cannabis ... in my experience anyway.