Verified
Gold
Media
Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I read a lot of negative comments about silicone on here. It reminds me of junior high school. It really isn't okay to spew hate and misinformation to our members looking to improve their members.

I would like to make a few points that could help stem this tide of hate and fear:
1. This forum was founded by a guy who enhanced his cock and balls with silicone.
2. The founder referred me to "The Doctor" in Tijuana where I got some work done.
3. A lot of people mindlessly spout out hateful epithets about silicone, like "it's fucking disgusting," or "why would you do that to yourself"?
4. Silicone is a body modification like a tattoo or a piercing. We do it for us, not for you.

To answer the question "why would you do that?," invariably asked by someone named something like "Mr9inch" or "hugecock":

We all do it for different reasons. I was small most of my life, and now I pack a huge cock and balls. It is a sense of profound relief that a Mr9inch will never understand, assuming their cock lives up to their name.

I have met other guys who were already huge who wanted to be outlandishly huge.

I also met guys who were dissatisfied with their girth or their tiny balls who wanted to change one aspect of their bodies, or perhaps surprise their partner with a gradual change.

Tijuana gets a bad rap these days. Medicine practiced there is considerably less regulated than in the US or Western Europe, but it's medicine all the same. Sterile needles and surgical grade silicone are hallmarks of the doctor's practice. You won't be kidnapped and you won't wake up with your dick rotting off. As a matter of fact, you will wake up to a much bigger package.

So, to the many mean people I expect will feel compelled to provide hateful comments in response, I ask you to think about your fear and hate before you spew it. Some of us would prefer to receive compliments from people who find silicone sexy. If you find it disgusting, consider passing on this thread and visiting some other thread on the PE forum that floats your boat. If you choose to write back and tell me I'm disgusting, beware. I can write insults that will peel the paint off your 2002 Jetta.

I do openly welcome kind and supportive comments from other siliconed members and their admirers.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
"We do it for us, not for you."

Then why post pictures of it?

Many people find an injected, or,for that matter, overpumped, cock to be ugly. It's not hate to express an opinion on a subject which you yourself have raised.

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"We do it for us, not for you."

Then why post pictures of it?

that's a very egocentric question to ask. he's posting it because you aren't the only person on the internet. I don't have any interest in silicone, but i don't see why people give so much of a shit about what other people do with their bodies.

Reactions: Badunkbadonk

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"We do it for us, not for you." Then why post pictures of it? Many people find an injected, or,for that matter, overpumped, cock to be ugly. It's not hate to express an opinion on a subject which you yourself have raised.

Point well taken. Moez also has a good point.

In polite company, if you find something or someone ugly, do you tell it to their face? I realize a bulletin board on the net falls short of polite company, but can we honor some of the rules of decorum with which we were raised?

Think of that line from Steel Magnolias, "...if you don't have something nice to say, come sit next to me." It's a parody of the classic rule, but it applies here. Start a side conversation with like minded silicone haters. Don't hate on us to our face, please. The thread can have a title that belies the negative opinion. Then we can avoid it just like you can avoid this topic.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have nothing bad to say about the process, nor anything good either. As this site is kind of a competitive environment for the sake of a better word, I think about professional athletes. Some are naturally gifted, some train their whole lives to achieve glory and sadly some take a short cut and advance themselves with the help of pharmaceutical science. I draw a similar parallel to injecting silicone; but that is just me.

I guess if it makes a person feel better about themselves that is one thing positive about it

Can you get silicon injected into your penis like???

fixmix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Badunkbadonk Well said, I love this post, and also love your pictures and videos. I love the look of huge siliconed cock and balls, and one day when I'm older and have the money would love to have a package like yours. I hate when people bad mouth this look, silicone and pumped cocks, I find them so arousing and I hope one day to experience the chance to play with a siliconed package.
When I read the comments that people make I hate it, we all need to realise that it's different strokes for different folks, there are certain looks and fetishes that I don't like but I don't troll through various boards to insult those who do. In fact because I don't like the look or fetish I generally avoid those topics that I don't want to read about.
Sorry just my 2 cents

I read a lot of negative comments about silicone on here. It reminds me of junior high school. It really isn't okay to spew hate and misinformation to our members looking to improve their members.

I would like to make a few points that could help stem this tide of hate and fear:
1. This forum was founded by a guy who enhanced his cock and balls with silicone.
2. The founder referred me to "The Doctor" in Tijuana where I got some work done.
3. A lot of people mindlessly spout out hateful epithets about silicone, like "it's fucking disgusting," or "why would you do that to yourself"?
4. Silicone is a body modification like a tattoo or a piercing. We do it for us, not for you.

To answer the question "why would you do that?," invariably asked by someone named something like "Mr9inch" or "hugecock":

We all do it for different reasons. I was small most of my life, and now I pack a huge cock and balls. It is a sense of profound relief that a Mr9inch will never understand, assuming their cock lives up to their name.

I have met other guys who were already huge who wanted to be outlandishly huge.

I also met guys who were dissatisfied with their girth or their tiny balls who wanted to change one aspect of their bodies, or perhaps surprise their partner with a gradual change.

Tijuana gets a bad rap these days. Medicine practiced there is considerably less regulated than in the US or Western Europe, but it's medicine all the same. Sterile needles and surgical grade silicone are hallmarks of the doctor's practice. You won't be kidnapped and you won't wake up with your dick rotting off. As a matter of fact, you will wake up to a much bigger package.

So, to the many mean people I expect will feel compelled to provide hateful comments in response, I ask you to think about your fear and hate before you spew it. Some of us would prefer to receive compliments from people who find silicone sexy. If you find it disgusting, consider passing on this thread and visiting some other thread on the PE forum that floats your boat. If you choose to write back and tell me I'm disgusting, beware. I can write insults that will peel the paint off your 2002 Jetta.

I do openly welcome kind and supportive comments from other siliconed members and their admirers.

I actually agree, no one has the right to judge someone else about what they do to make themselves feel better about themself!! People should be glad they don't have to do that and stop judging other people!

My sister had a canny set of breast before she had children, but, when she had her three kids she went from being a CC cup to basically having just skin and she really had a complex from going from having a nice set of breasts to ending up with nothing, so she had her breast done and got a D cup and it gave her back her confidence and she is much happier as a result, she actually feels like a full women again!

So if a man feels that he has no confidence and there is a technology out there that can give him a fuller bulge and a bigger penis, why not, who is he hurting? I agree that people are heartless and have no right to judge anyone, one day they may suffer from something and they will be on the receiving end of all the hate they give to other people!

If any man was honest, we all aspire to be bigger and better!

2016_07_17_06_19_58.jpg

I'm all natural but who has the right to judge others? It's just a sick mentality of what I'd say is clearly BULLYING!

I'd tell them to jog on, if they don't like it, they don't have to look at it!

Like I said before, my sister had great breasts when she was younger, lost them after kids and got implants because she needed her confidence back! People don't slag off women for getting breast implants, so why bully a man for having silicone injected into his penis if it makes him HAPPY!!

If it doesn't hurt you and it makes you feel better about yourself go for it.

If it hurts and causes long term problems I think you should not.

Its not my place or anyone else to pass judgement on what you do to your own body.

The hell with the haters and the " 8"x6" here " type of fucks that show up without pictures.

Godspeed

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you want to take that risk, go ahead. Your body, not mine.

That being said, you have to tread a line. You don't want to glorify it and encourage it. There's a reason it's outlawed in the United States; it's an extremely dangerous practice.

You make a good point. It is important to distinguish between illegal procedures performed in motel rooms in the US from legal procedures performed in a doctor's office outside the US. The danger from the former is very high. The latter is much, much safer.

The greatest danger from the legal procedure is becoming so thrilled with the results that you opt for too much more. There is no going back, so it is important to know when to stop.

Other dangers include the formation of hard spots called granulomas. There is also a very rare allergic reaction. I have never heard of this happening in a medical setting, but it is possible. Another danger that is very common is that over the years, silicone can migrate towards the head of the penis, which actually can cause circumcised men to regain a foreskin of sorts. And you can see from my photos that it doesn't look the same as a naturally thick penis, but it does look and feel huge. So forewarned is forearmed. Dangers of various kind exist, but they are not deadly if done in a sterile medical environment.

DO NOT try the DIY method...it will likely become DYI- Doing Yourself In.

Reactions: pmpr33

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
when some one does such it just shows how insecure they are. there for laughable

eric19831

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree, stop with the on silicone. I agree, it's not for everyone... And guess what??? That's ok! I've taken flack from guys because I pump. I always tell them I do it for me. I don't mind my dick looking a little freaky. I can totally see getting some silicone down the road.

Reactions: bulgebigger

Badunkbadonk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am considering collagen injections in Miami.

Would silicone be a better option? It is a permanent, one way procedure. I don't know about collagen, but would love to hear and see more about it.

Do you know a good doctor in Mexico? Yes. PM me. He doesn't like his info out there on the web.

Can silicone enhance length? No. Girth very much so. Length, no. For length, there are a bunch of techniques mentioned in this forum. I never saw any results from the few that I tried, but I may have given up too easily. Surgical length enhancement can be achieved by cutting the suspensory ligament, which can release some length. One man who had this done told me it didn't work for him. That was 14 years ago when the procedure was brand new. Hope this helps.

BBone

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm glad someone started this thread. I started a new thread to track my results and I am doing this only to try to help others as I know it was dificult for me. nothing wrong with people giving their opinion, that is good. just be polite, honest, and supportive . that is why we all are here I think. or at least I am and so far have only met great people. I am glad to be a part of this site.