Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
As a guy who needs to jack off at least 10 times a day, I have decided to stop masturbating. It's going to be hard (ha ha) but I want to see if I can have the self control. Wish me luck.

How serious are you about this? You got a gf who will help? Should be an interesting time.

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I can easily masturbate ten times a day when I'm in a situation where I have too much free time and few other outlets for entertainment. (Try living at sea for a few months - no, really!) When I'm busy, twenty times a week is more like it.

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am serious about 10 times a day. I only go to class a couple hours a day, and have no job. So I have about 10 hours of free time, so there is a lot of time to take matters in my own hands. If I had a girlfriend, this would be so much easier.

I do notice, as with vastr8fit, that I get erections all the time and at the drop of a hat. I'm not kidding about that last one, a girl dropped a hat in class and I got hard. I'm at 48 hours and this is really tough. Like old beef jerky tough.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seems 10 times per day might be a bit much. But on the other hand (is that a pun?), if you enjoy this so much, I just wouldn't stop. Say in the morning and then at night? This morning I work up with a nice hard on, and I just rolled over and my wife was glad to jack me off. Had a nice buzz at work. We find it fun and enjoyable. Why not just do it?

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I understand the OP's wanting to stop cold turkey. I wonder if it's the same with men as with women that it gets de-sensitized.

I have to stop using my vibe on my clit every few months or it takes me a looooooooong time to cum clitorally with a partner, as nothing can feel like that strong vibration. The finger, the tongue, nothing feels like that vibration. Obviously, I would rather cum with my partner's tongue or fingers.

So I guess that means I'm on the bandwagon too, well kind of...I just won't use my vibe but I'll still play.

(is it just me or was that really hard to understand? I feel like I can't write this morning!)

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I so gotta beat off...all the time. When I'm bored and home by myself in front of this laptop, I've gone through 7-8x without any trouble.

Doesn't affect my cumming with ANY partner and if I DON'T do it, I feel like I'm gonna freak out. I do think my sex-o-meter is set high and don't find it odd to need to cum alot.

*sticks tongue out...then giggles*

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just hit 4 days (too lazy to do the math on how many hours four days is) and I'm less horny. When I do get horny, it is very powerful and lasts, but the time between erections has increased dramatically.

Although it was hard all during this one class. This woman with like DDs but on a frame where C would have still been a bit large came in with this tight green turtleneck which had VBL and it was very distracting.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I understand the OP's wanting to stop cold turkey. I wonder if it's the same with men as with women that it gets de-sensitized.

I have to stop using my vibe on my clit every few months or it takes me a looooooooong time to cum clitorally with a partner, as nothing can feel like that strong vibration. The finger, the tongue, nothing feels like that vibration.

(is it just me or was that really hard to understand? I feel like I can't write this morning!)
I understood you perfectly. That's actually why I have never used a vibrator. I used to have trouble climaxing with my ex-bf the last thing I needed was to start using a vibe and rule that option out entirely.

Fortunately that's not a problem with my new guy. :biggrin1:

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
OK...lets start a pool for time/date of trensters eventual "I GIVE UP AND J/O"...i say 7 days..and he is wanking and saying WTF was i thinking...

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
hey trent...sorry did not mean to piss you off...just been following and enjoying the banter...you are right 7 days is longtime...is there a time frame you are working for?..i can tell you are on pins/needles...i would be also..good luck to you buddy....but we all fail so do not feel bad

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Basically I want to go as long as possible. And as I go, I think about it less and less. Once I stopped doing it, it just stopped being in my day, so there was no problem. I do have a feeling that it will be a parabolic curve, where it will decrease until origin point and then curve upward until I can't take it.

D_Brecock Evileye

Sexy Member
Media
You inspire me. I am going to see how long I can go. I have never gone more than a day without doing it at least once.(Two to four times most days.) I did it twice this morning and still got wood at the gym whille useing the exersise bike. Good thing I had a big book. lol

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unfortunately Spotted, she's not my type personality wise, and it would be hard to get to know her if I can't stand talking to her.

In updates, it's be 5 days in a couple of hours. I find myself touching my cock more often. Not masturbating, just holding it. I think it's sort of the whole oral fixation thing when someone quits smoking. It's used to being touched a lot more. I've actually stopped thinking about masturbation and cumming. So it is possible to do, just requires some self control.

oneathesedayz488

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
im also on my 5th day, ironically i didnt stop because of this thread, i just decided to

however, i was hard a good portion of the night and have blue balls for the frist time in my life, i was hoping to make it 10 days, but i hope this feeling goes away or its giong to be hard, does it go away?