Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, this could be in the wrong forum, but please bear with me...

The other night I was fooling around with this bi girl, and she was going down on me (very well I might add). I was sat up in bed getting a good view and had leaned over to give her a kiss or two. Following that she continued, but seemed rather insistent that I also get 'in on the action' and suck my own cock with her. Every time I leaned forward to kiss her, she'd be pulling my cock towards my mouth and whispering 'go on...try it'.

Now I've never had the flexibility to be able to self suck, but it got me thinking about a video a while back of some couple on a pool table, and the girl seemed very excited about him being able to suck his own too. So I was wondering, if anyone has a link to that video, or others like it. Also if anyone has had any similar experiences, as it was a strange kind of turn on for me...

Vincenzo

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I used to be able to reach when I was very active in martial arts, haven't tried in a long while though.

Some women are very aroused by the concept (and will ask), just as there are women who love to watch a man masturbate.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, this could be in the wrong forum, but please bear with me...

The other night I was fooling around with this bi girl, and she was going down on me (very well I might add). I was sat up in bed getting a good view and had leaned over to give her a kiss or two. Following that she continued, but seemed rather insistent that I also get 'in on the action' and suck my own cock with her. Every time I leaned forward to kiss her, she'd be pulling my cock towards my mouth and whispering 'go on...try it'.

Now I've never had the flexibility to be able to self suck, but it got me thinking about a video a while back of some couple on a pool table, and the girl seemed very excited about him being able to suck his own too. So I was wondering, if anyone has a link to that video, or others like it. Also if anyone has had any similar experiences, as it was a strange kind of turn on for me...

Vincenzo

I have once or twice in my life... it was awesome. :p

Desirevous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I find guys who selfsuck incredibly hot...nothing is sexier than watching a man lick and suck himself, giving himself the ultimate pleasure no one else can. As he approaches orgasm, and moans and sucks harder and faster...it's incredible. And when he explodes and milks his cum into his own mouth...OMG it's the ultimate. I can cum just thinking about it.

I often cam with guys who can do this on Yahoo...look for me there, I'm ready for you

kiddinamit

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was more active in sports and as a result greater flexibility I discovered self sucking. Never did it for a girl but on lonly nights I had given myself quite a few blowjobs until I came in my own mouth. I need to get back to stretching again, lol.

mjjudd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe there is an entire video compilation by "Raunch O Ramma" titled "Guys who suck their own cocks" or something to that extent. 99% of it is fake.. but im sure out of the 2/4/6 hrs of content there might be 1 or 2 scenes that are 'authentic'.

No idea where to get free clips of it.... I saw the title/boxcover while browing through the vodafterdark site.

testvideoboy

Just Browsing
Media
Also if anyone has had any similar experiences, as it was a strange kind of turn on for me...

Vincenzo

I am able to get the head of my penis in my mouth, on flexible days. One time, my girlfriend sucked me in the sauna and I leant forward and got into the action. Sucking my penis together with a hot girl was a dream come true for me, so I came instantly. Ooops.