STOP PRESS! Girl asks guy to selfsuck!

Discussion in 'Straight Adult Websites' started by Vincenzo, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Vincenzo

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    OK, this could be in the wrong forum, but please bear with me...

The other night I was fooling around with this bi girl, and she was going down on me (very well I might add). I was sat up in bed getting a good view and had leaned over to give her a kiss or two. Following that she continued, but seemed rather insistent that I also get 'in on the action' and suck my own cock with her. Every time I leaned forward to kiss her, she'd be pulling my cock towards my mouth and whispering 'go on...try it'.

Now I've never had the flexibility to be able to self suck, but it got me thinking about a video a while back of some couple on a pool table, and the girl seemed very excited about him being able to suck his own too. So I was wondering, if anyone has a link to that video, or others like it. Also if anyone has had any similar experiences, as it was a strange kind of turn on for me...

Vincenzo

2. TroMag

TroMag New Member

Albums:
    I think this requires extreme posterior chain flexibility, or a 12" cock.

3. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I used to be able to reach when I was very active in martial arts, haven't tried in a long while though.

Some women are very aroused by the concept (and will ask), just as there are women who love to watch a man masturbate.

4. B_New End

B_New End New Member

I have once or twice in my life... it was awesome. :p

5. Desirevous

Desirevous Member

Albums:
    I find guys who selfsuck incredibly hot...nothing is sexier than watching a man lick and suck himself, giving himself the ultimate pleasure no one else can. As he approaches orgasm, and moans and sucks harder and faster...it's incredible. And when he explodes and milks his cum into his own mouth...OMG it's the ultimate. I can cum just thinking about it.

I often cam with guys who can do this on Yahoo...look for me there, I'm ready for you

6. B_New End

B_New End New Member

I'll let you know if I ever get a webcam. :biggrin1:

7. kiddinamit

kiddinamit Member

When I was more active in sports and as a result greater flexibility I discovered self sucking. Never did it for a girl but on lonly nights I had given myself quite a few blowjobs until I came in my own mouth. I need to get back to stretching again, lol.

8. mjjudd

mjjudd Active Member

Albums:
    I believe there is an entire video compilation by "Raunch O Ramma" titled "Guys who suck their own cocks" or something to that extent. 99% of it is fake.. but im sure out of the 2/4/6 hrs of content there might be 1 or 2 scenes that are 'authentic'.

No idea where to get free clips of it.... I saw the title/boxcover while browing through the vodafterdark site.

9. testvideoboy

testvideoboy New Member

I am able to get the head of my penis in my mouth, on flexible days. One time, my girlfriend sucked me in the sauna and I leant forward and got into the action. Sucking my penis together with a hot girl was a dream come true for me, so I came instantly. Ooops.

10. hungselfsucker

Albums:
    selfsucker here and happy to show on cam, check me out on yahoo - hunglad19@yahoo.com

vid on xtube - search for hungselfsucker

11. GH057

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    would be easier if you just posted a link for us

Draft saved Draft deleted