Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I personally like how it feels when its smooth! More sensitive, or at least it feels that way to me.

THIS!!! NOTHING like getting your balls kissed, licked, and sucked with NO HAIR in the way... plus my wife loves it and cant stay away... Need I say more? :)

MH07

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hate hate hate this stupid shaving trend.

Fortunately, like all other fads, this too will pass...

bigbrick

Experimental Member
Media
Those pictures of the au naturale guys look great. To each his own but the problem with shaving is that no one I've been with that shaves does so often enough to avoid stubble - ouch! My preference is for someone to trim when it is inches long, but leave the fur - so soft and sexy.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hate hate hate this stupid shaving trend.

Fortunately, like all other fads, this too will pass...

The total removal of body hair dates back as far as ancient Egypt. I doubt it's a trend that is really going to fade but maybe more of an acceptance today to let everyone do what they are most comfortable with is the most we can hope for.
Beauty Secrets of the Ancient Egyptians

Pierced1953

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To each their own..Who cares what others think. I have been shaved,waxed down there forever...All my mates liked it and even took over the job for me...Now my g/f wants my crack smooth as wel as my pubes,cock and balls.

Even a manfriend saw me growing it back and offered to shave it. He used a straight razor and it was like being waxed...I love it smooth and will keep it that way, Sorry.

country guy

Just Browsing
Media
I shave everything pubes, balls,and cock every morning, and have for many many years. My wife and I keep our groins completely hairless and we love it. I would never consider growing any of it back. Don't tell us we should have hair, to each their own.

borntobeking

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

aninnymouse

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The total removal of body hair dates back as far as ancient Egypt. I doubt it's a trend that is really going to fade but maybe more of an acceptance today to let everyone do what they are most comfortable with is the most we can hope for.
Beauty Secrets of the Ancient Egyptians

That article said nothing about the removal of pubic or body hair. Talk about false advertising. :rolleyes:

Personally, I think when someone shaves their pubes, it makes them look like little children. Not attractive in the slightest.

syagash

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I keep my pubes trimmed with an electric trimmer, I like my girl to keep hers short also so as not to get her pubes in my mouth. Stubble down there isn't the best as it is rough on my face and can cause a rash so waxing and shaving is out.
For me a regular trim is the way to go as it looks and feels good.:smile:

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Im fully shaved and I want my man to be as well. :) I dont want hair in my mouth.
Same reason, an old gf said love sucking your cock and balls, but I hate hair in my mouth. So that is how it started.

On a side note. You have an incredible butt and nice abs.