stop shaving your goddamn pubes!

FantomX

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do what you like... It's just a personal preference. Personally I prefer myself trimmed. As for whom I'm with, I would like for her to have a well groomed landing strip, but once again... To each his own.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:smile:
If I have to chose between shaved pussy and no pussy, the shaved one wins...

What if hairlessness makes sex more pleasurable? I prefer no hair on myself because it feels amazing during sex, especially if I have sex with someone who doesn't have any hair. It has nothing to do with how it looks, it's all about the sensual pleasures.

TuckMeUnder

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
What if hairlessness makes sex more pleasurable? I prefer no hair on myself because it feels amazing during sex, especially if I have sex with someone who doesn't have any hair. It has nothing to do with how it looks, it's all about the sensual pleasures.
Interesting.

I've similarly gone hairless (via laser & IPL) for similar reasons: I like the way it feels, plus it's practical when using self-adhesive electrodes (I'm into electro-stim). But I'm still not used to the way it looks.

If it weren't for the sensual benefits, which would you prefer to look at? Does anyone else have a different preference for 'look' versus 'touch'?