Stop smoking and your cock will grow!

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by zaadkameraad, Feb 11, 2011.

1. zaadkameraad

zaadkameraad New Member

Hi, some good news (for me) and I wonder if others have experienced the same.

I've stopped smoking for 4 weeks now, and my cock has gotten fatter. I've been jelqing on and off for years, but now I really see great results.

Could it simply be the better blood flow and oxygen rate in the blood?

In any case, I've won some 4cm in girth. Not spectacular, but clearly visible. I'm very happy.

This, perhaps, may encourage others to quit smoking.

2. D_Sal_A_Mander

D_Sal_A_Mander Account Disabled

well shit... im glad i started smoking then. i dont wana know how big it could've gotten :p hahaha too many problems as it is lol

3. LammeHaas

LammeHaas New Member

I am a smoker too and i was wondering if you see any difference in your cum volume/orgasms since you quit smoking?

4. li4m

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What a load of bollocks

5. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

I have some medical knowledge here and I think that this needs to be examined:

First: Congrats on giving up smoking it is one of the best things you can do for your future health and well being.

Second: Smoking has many negative effects and individual sensitivities vary. One is that Nicotine is a vasoconstrictor and that would reduce blood flow under certain circumstances. The lungs and cardiac system over time take a beating because of the reduced oxygenation caused by the deposits of tars and nicotine to the inside of the lungs. What all this would tend to mean to you is that your erectile quality could be reduced by smoking over a period of time. If you are for example headed into the problems of extremely heavy smokers other medical events can take place that definitely will damage erectile capability. The lack of full erections will over time reduce the capacity of the cavernosa which are the blood chambers inside your penis. Many who start injectable ED medications experience a substantial increase in erection size when they first start using the medications simply because the tissues over time re-stretch to where they were supposed to be.

The general health benefits are obvious, but to have actual "growth" and I am using your own wording here would require cellular changes. The odds would be so overwhelmingly against this one, that we would be spinning wheels to even discuss it.

Good Luck on your the new healthier you and after a reasonable period of time hit the gym which will boost the testosterone a little and see how much better things get then!

6. my64sqin

my64sqin New Member

I agree with FuzzyKen on everything except one thing. Nicotine is a vasospasmotic, it causes your veins and arteries to spasm. Smoking is probably the #1 cause of ED in the US today. It will litteraly knock your dick in the dirt.

7. henry8888

henry8888 Member

Albums:
    Yeah my erections were fuller aswell after stoping smoking.

Draft saved Draft deleted