Stop with the manscaping already! (Rant)

Branleur49008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What the hell is with all the shaving off of pubic hair? This is a freaking ridiculous trend that needs to die out and soon. It is a complete turnoff to see a hot man with a hot package surrounded by...nothing. It skeeves the hell right out of me. I want to see a man, and be with a man, who looks like a man, and NOT a pre-pubescent boy. Clearly I can't be the only guy who prefers bush over barren tundra? Trimming your balls is one thing, but Christ...leave the bush the fuck alone.

nuiolo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sorry dude. My girlfriend begged me to do it for months till I finally gave in after asking a guy at my local why who had a clean scene. I did it for her the first time (because I asked her to do it for me). Most amazing thing I've ever done. I will never grow a bush willingly again. I for one hope the trend is here to stay. And according to the salons and a few high school friends, the trend is not only here, but growing amongst younger guys. I for one, love it.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What the hell is with all the shaving off of pubic hair? This is a freaking ridiculous trend that needs to die out and soon. It is a complete turnoff to see a hot man with a hot package surrounded by...nothing. It skeeves the hell right out of me. I want to see a man, and be with a man, who looks like a man, and NOT a pre-pubescent boy. Clearly I can't be the only guy who prefers bush over barren tundra? Trimming your balls is one thing, but Christ...leave the bush the fuck alone.

:151:

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it's already gone away (for the most part). Just a few years ago that's all you saw was shaved pubes. Now you're seeing a lot of very natural guys, and it's such a nice change.

check out fros.tumbler.com or yummyhairydudes.tumblr.com or guysandpits.tumblr.com (and countless others). Full of natural guys, and they're not stereotypical "bears".

I was so glad when hairy came back into style, and I was even happier when jeans that actually FIT came back into style!

MissThing

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to concur with the hair lovers here. My preference is to keep it, although some grooming and trimming is fine with me. The weirdest part is when a man is pretty hairy, but only shaves his pubes so that there is this patch of bare skin above the base of the penis when everything else around it is hairy. That looks so odd to me! Thumbs up to the men who aren't afraid to be hairy!

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I shave my balls and the area around the base of the shaft. Started at the request of a gf who liked giving head but hated getting hair in her mouth during the act. It is a person preference. So if you don't like it then don't do it, but if someone eles wants to it, it their body, so stop whining

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I trim or shave depending on the time of year. I still see lots of guys trim or shave in the locker room and nude beaches. I like it...sorry. I will admit that shaved doesn't look very good on overweight guys....

B_debonair87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I trim. Just so there's a lil stubble in my pubic region. I can't shave it all the way because it will itch as it grows back. But my balls get completely shaved as well as my guiche. I hate having hair on my balls.

And having a hairy crotch with cause odor problems for me so I have to shave (especially in the summer).. I work out regularly and I hate the smell of sweat hairly man balls.

ThongerDude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To each his own, but I concur with the other likers above that it's the most amazing feeling being smooth down there. All the girls I've been with love it too because they don't get a mouthful of hair when they're dining on me. A blowjob is so much more sensitive and enjoyable, and I get the most amazing orgasms.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry dude. My girlfriend begged me to do it for months till I finally gave in after asking a guy at my local why who had a clean scene. I did it for her the first time (because I asked her to do it for me). Most amazing thing I've ever done. I will never grow a bush willingly again. I for one hope the trend is here to stay. And according to the salons and a few high school friends, the trend is not only here, but growing amongst younger guys. I for one, love it.

I'm all about it. I did it once after seeing it in a magazine, and love the clean feeling, in addition to much better sensitivity. I'll never let my hair grow back again.:cool:

To each his own, but I concur with the other likers above that it's the most amazing feeling being smooth down there. All the girls I've been with love it too because they don't get a mouthful of hair when they're dining on me. A blowjob is so much more sensitive and enjoyable, and I get the most amazing orgasms.
I agree with you guys. I completely shaved my pubes off about a decade ago because a woman asked me to try it before we taped ourselves having sex & not only has every woman I've been with since loved it including for reasons already mentioned, but I, too, love the better sensitivity. I don't see myself letting my bush grow back anytime soon.

tallandhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I shave balls and shaft leaving other areas full of hair growth. Afterall, makes condom removal so so much easier, ain't it better than yanking out pubes while removing a cum-filled condom? :wink:

hugs from,
tallandhung in :wink:FL

salinger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
People should just do what they like and they will attract or not attract the right or wrong people. I prefer my women shaved and my men at least trimmed. A big 70s bush is a turn off.