Stop with the manscaping already! (Rant)

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Branleur49008, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Branleur49008

Branleur49008 New Member

Albums:
    What the hell is with all the shaving off of pubic hair? This is a freaking ridiculous trend that needs to die out and soon. It is a complete turnoff to see a hot man with a hot package surrounded by...nothing. It skeeves the hell right out of me. I want to see a man, and be with a man, who looks like a man, and NOT a pre-pubescent boy. Clearly I can't be the only guy who prefers bush over barren tundra? Trimming your balls is one thing, but Christ...leave the bush the fuck alone.

2. nuiolo

nuiolo New Member

Sorry dude. My girlfriend begged me to do it for months till I finally gave in after asking a guy at my local why who had a clean scene. I did it for her the first time (because I asked her to do it for me). Most amazing thing I've ever done. I will never grow a bush willingly again. I for one hope the trend is here to stay. And according to the salons and a few high school friends, the trend is not only here, but growing amongst younger guys. I for one, love it.

3. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

:151:

4. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
    YES!!!!! Save it, don't shave it!

5. B_MrNiceSmile

B_MrNiceSmile New Member

Rather common in the Netherlands. And I do like it, sorry lol

6. kyberneticka

kyberneticka Member

Albums:
    I think it's already gone away (for the most part). Just a few years ago that's all you saw was shaved pubes. Now you're seeing a lot of very natural guys, and it's such a nice change.

check out fros.tumbler.com or yummyhairydudes.tumblr.com or guysandpits.tumblr.com (and countless others). Full of natural guys, and they're not stereotypical "bears".

I was so glad when hairy came back into style, and I was even happier when jeans that actually FIT came back into style!

7. MissThing

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have to concur with the hair lovers here. My preference is to keep it, although some grooming and trimming is fine with me. The weirdest part is when a man is pretty hairy, but only shaves his pubes so that there is this patch of bare skin above the base of the penis when everything else around it is hairy. That looks so odd to me! Thumbs up to the men who aren't afraid to be hairy!

8. hud01

Gold Member

I shave my balls and the area around the base of the shaft. Started at the request of a gf who liked giving head but hated getting hair in her mouth during the act. It is a person preference. So if you don't like it then don't do it, but if someone eles wants to it, it their body, so stop whining

9. D_Inverbervie_Grossthynge

I'm all about it. I did it once after seeing it in a magazine, and love the clean feeling, in addition to much better sensitivity. I'll never let my hair grow back again.:cool:

10. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

I trim or shave depending on the time of year. I still see lots of guys trim or shave in the locker room and nude beaches. I like it...sorry. I will admit that shaved doesn't look very good on overweight guys....

11. B_debonair87

B_debonair87 New Member

I trim. Just so there's a lil stubble in my pubic region. I can't shave it all the way because it will itch as it grows back. But my balls get completely shaved as well as my guiche. I hate having hair on my balls.

And having a hairy crotch with cause odor problems for me so I have to shave (especially in the summer).. I work out regularly and I hate the smell of sweat hairly man balls.

12. Remington

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I just trim everything.

Completely shaven, or having a wild jungle is just uncomfortable.

13. pdxjoe

Gold Member

I shave the shaft and balls,trim the pubes. It feels good and shows off better than a big bush. Too each his own. Tried total shave once, did not like it. Itched like hell comming back in.

14. wantsbigger

wantsbigger Active Member

Albums:
    I don't mind trimmed, I trim mine every so often. I don't like clean shaven though, except for balls, smooth balls are nice. Having too much bush just seems to get in the way unless you're hung.

15. ThongerDude

ThongerDude New Member

To each his own, but I concur with the other likers above that it's the most amazing feeling being smooth down there. All the girls I've been with love it too because they don't get a mouthful of hair when they're dining on me. A blowjob is so much more sensitive and enjoyable, and I get the most amazing orgasms.

16. SlamminSammy

SlamminSammy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I agree with you guys. I completely shaved my pubes off about a decade ago because a woman asked me to try it before we taped ourselves having sex & not only has every woman I've been with since loved it including for reasons already mentioned, but I, too, love the better sensitivity. I don't see myself letting my bush grow back anytime soon.

17. D_yabbadabbadont

D_yabbadabbadont New Member

I like to trim and shave the shaft and balls. Seem to get more head this way.

18. D_Skippy_Skidmarx

D_Skippy_Skidmarx New Member

Oops, I'm guilty of shaving it all off. Other parts of my body are shaved too.

19. tallandhung

tallandhung Member

Albums:
    I shave balls and shaft leaving other areas full of hair growth. Afterall, makes condom removal so so much easier, ain't it better than yanking out pubes while removing a cum-filled condom? :wink:

hugs from,
    tallandhung in :wink:FL

20. salinger

salinger Member

People should just do what they like and they will attract or not attract the right or wrong people. I prefer my women shaved and my men at least trimmed. A big 70s bush is a turn off.

Draft saved Draft deleted