Stop your gag reflex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Phil Ayesho, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

2. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    Phil, you are a gem! Thank you for posting that.

p.s. A couple people have told me to try Dramamine as well, does that work at all?

3. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Very exciting.
    As the article says, if I master the gag reflex, the doctor can take a swab way waaaaay back there without my gagging.
    Are they kidding?
    Do they think that's the motive?

4. berttwins

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You may also want to practice some form of meditation, and communicate with whoever is causing the gag reflex, until you feel confident that they will stop doing whatever they're doing as soon as you let them know.

LOL. were they talking about swallowing a pill or COCK.

5. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Tsk, tsk.
    A pill.
    How could you ask?:eek:

6. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Dramamine worked for me... you still feel like gagging, but your muscles won't coordinate enough to actually vomit....
    I took somewhat more than the recommended seasickness dose... like half a pill more.... but it has side effects like cold medicine and may have interaction problems with alcohol...

Still... all it did was suppress the puking.... It still took quite some time to get to the point where I no longer felt like gagging... and then I just took a little less dramamine each time till I was off it and found I had no problem at all...

A HUGE tip is the clear nasal passages thing.
    If you're stuffed up, you are never gonna be able to coordinate the thrusting with your breathing... you'll be pulling it all the way out just to catch your breath. With a clear nasal airway, you can start inhaling/exhaling as soon as the head has cleared the back of your throat... and keep going till the sweet spot reaches mid tongue and then starts back in... until the bulk of the shaft cuts off your air... I found what worked best was inhaling on one stroke, exhaling on the following stroke. ( with fairly fast stroking- if going very slow you might be able to exhale and inhale before the shaft cuts off your air. )
    With faster stroking... Take in and out as much air as you can at each opportunity...Try and stay slightly hyperventilated for those occasions when he will drive deep and want to hold it in there for a while... When you are hyperventilated, you can go much longer without air before feeling like you just gotta breathe ( which can induce panic if bad enough )

I used to do a guy who liked to ram it all the way down and just pump the last inch while he was cumming... nearly a full minute before he would pull out.... not a problem if you're hyperventilated....

Another trick....for really large guys.... Lie on your back and tip your head back so he can throat fuck you. This straightens out your throat with a curve that matches the curve of his cock... and you get to watch his balls slide to and fro as they bump against your eyes and nose....

OR, doggy style on all fours and tip your head back for better tongue action on the sweet spot... again, any position that straightens out your throat is gonna be best for a really long cock.

#6 Phil Ayesho, Dec 9, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2008
  7. Principessa

Gold Member

Or chug beer. If you can chug beer, then you can suck a cock without gagging. Seriously, thats what a guy told me to do back in 1984 when I first tried sucking cock. I don't drink beer, so I went back to my dorm and practiced chugging Kool-Aid. :redface: It worked, I haven't gagged on a cock in over 20 years. :biggrin1:

No wonder sorority girls are so popular. Think about all the keggers they go to. :rolleyes:

8. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    You are so full of practical information, Phil. So often, and on so many useful subjects. :wink:

9. D_skeaflea

D_skeaflea New Member

If you're good at sucking a dick, you don't even have to deep throat; It's all in the hand twisting up and down the shaft, and the lips tugging on the rim of the head.

10. D_Marazion Analdouche

I'm still waiting to know what it feels like to receive a DT :crying:

Going to have to make a print out of the article and keep it on hand lol:tongue:

11. Steinweg9

Steinweg9 New Member

That is SO cheating. I am a no-hands cocksucker. Hands don't suck, they are not warm and wet. Unbelievable. I deep-throat, and I'm good at it. Hand-twisting -- puh! And you call yourself a -- ...what DO you call yourself?

12. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

"practical Information"?.... Funny, that's not even close to what most people say I am full of, so often, and on so many subjects....

13. exwhyzee

Gold Member

I'm ok with my lil' old "gag-on-my-toothbrush" self.

14. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Yes, you can give a great blowjob without deep throating... but it ain't deep throating.

There is something, for big guys, about seeing the entire thing disappear into your mouth... seeing your nose up against their pubic bone, or their balls covering your eyes.... and knowing its all the way in...

The best thing about giving deep throat is that your hands are free to be doing even better things... pulling firmly on his balls, tickling his tain't or even assplay....whatever makes him more rigid...whatever makes him fuck your mouth harder.

And the acme of deep throating is when you are so relaxed that he can literally grab your head and fuck it with gusto... jerking yourself with one hand and tempering his thrusting by pulling hard on his balls.

Damn.... 16 years ago....
    ... I do miss that...

15. Scrufuss

Scrufuss New Member

In a bind so to speak, a small ice cube can numb the soft pallet as well, won't last as long but usually it doesn't have to.

16. Alyssa

Alyssa New Member

Agreed. There is a visual and psychological aspect (for both partners) to deep throating that doesn't happen when you "cheat" using your hands.

17. Honey123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I actually kind of like the way it feels when I have a cock in my mouth and put it back in as far as I can and gag just a little bit. I love the response that gagging gets me from my man... oh gawd, it's been forever...

18. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    AAAHAHAHAHA!!! Lovesit!

*Goes out to fill his Kool-Aid man pitcher*

19. upone

upone New Member

It's especially good if your partner puts her/his head over the edge of the bed. The only complaint I ever got was when I hadn't seen my gf for a few days, and she told me that she couldn't swallow fast enough. :tongue:

20. feel thick

feel thick New Member

i've had women deepthroat me who LIKE GAGGING! Short of vomiting or spitting the cum back, that is.

Draft saved Draft deleted