Stopping mid flow.

Alexander the 8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think us bigger lads seem to take longer to cum. I certainly often get a bit pissed off when I try and wank one off and it takes ages. Big O certainly has to constantly change hands when wanking me off and says she's going to end up with repetitive strain injury at this rate!!!:smile:

But how many of you can stop your cum mid flow or can feel the first pump of pre cum and hold the flow back without squeezing the life out of your dick.

I tend to clasp my buttocks together real tight and I can feel the tightness transfer into the area around my balls which allows me to hold it.
I have even on occassions managed to spurt a couple of times hold it for a time and then release the rest.
And if I'm concentrating well enough, can spurt once maybe twice and stop completely, carry on wanking and do it again and again. But each time the amount of cum and force lessens.
I put it down to hours of practice and experimenting when I was young. Come to think about it I havn't really stopped.

Any views or am I just a freak.:eek:

shr1125

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
But how many of you can stop your cum mid flow or can feel the first pump of pre cum and hold the flow back without squeezing the life out of your dick.

I can keep myself from cumming just before the first pump, but it's certainly not easy. It definitely takes some focus and muscle control.

Once I've started cumming however, there's no turning back.

Last edited: