Stopping PE

SRV524: I had to stop PE about a week ago bc I have a gf now and my size is too big for her. I'm 7.5x6 roughly, so I have to stop an inch shy of all the way inside of her or I hurt her. Actually, I have a question going with this.
We had sex last monday, and she was sore for awhile afterwards, and then on friday I was fingering her and she started to bleed a little. then on saturday, while fingering her again she started to bleed, but a lot. She said it was like she was on her period and it's continuing to today. I told her I think it's just that I may have opened up something on her and it might take some time to let it heal and adjust, but I'm not sure.....any ideas?
Also, since I've only had sex a few times, I'm working on my time duraction. Not only do I have to go in an inch shy, but I'm trying to encorporate a rhythm to it, which is hard bc I'm very inexperienced. If I go a little less than moderate pace, I can go for about 10-15 min, then I stop for a few and resume after I've "calmed down".
Yet ANOTHER problem is that I can't get her to orgasm during sex or foreplay. She said that she hasn't had an orgasm during sex since her first bf and then she just got used to it, but even when I finger her and rub her clit, I can only go about 5 minutes into it before I start hurting her (the friday incident- first time bleeding). I'm working on oral, but I'm not experienced in any of this, so it's hard for me.
Bah......if I could figure out how to use my "gift", I could do some damage ;)

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
relax... You may both be new to this, but your size is not going to cause her any irreversible damage. Remember, the vagina will stretch to allow a baby to come out. If you are sexually active, then she should be going to an OB/GYN and if she is in pain, then she needs to let the doctor know.

wvalady1968: [quote author=geo8x6 link=board=sex;num=1062980566;start=0#1 date=09/07/03 at 19:58:19]Remember, the vagina will stretch to allow a baby to come out.[/quote]

Geo, I've read this here before and just want to add that, IMO, the analogy doesn't work. In order to deliver a baby, hormones have to work on the woman's body for nine months, softening cartiledge and making a million changes. There's no other way to duplicate that.

But everything else you said is right on.

SRV524, you've learned what we all had to learn: no matter how well done things look onscreen, you have to learn what works and how to work it. It's a lot of great fun, that journey. Have a good time! Be safe.

SRV524: I know it is, but I'm just worried a bit and I don't want to hurt her. Also, the whole bleeding thing is scaring me...... :(

wvalady1968: Encourage her to see her doctor and have it checked out. For everyone's peace of mind.