Stories about Pissing with Friends/Family/Coworkers?

sinnohruins27

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone have any memorable real life pissing stories?

I’ve had many I’ve shared on this site already. The most recent one was this morning - The bathroom I use at work is currently being renovated and the urinal dividers got taken down. I headed to piss after my morning coffee where the cute sweet guy from the other department followed after me and took the small urinal to my left. I’ve always had a thing for him and I noticed that today he wore his typical polyester polo that stuck to his body tightly and made his nipples poke out. We had a casual conversation and he made a comment that someone had left a business card at his urinal. He basically invited me to peek, and I checked out his flaccid 3” uncut brown cock with the foreskin peeled back. The guy didn’t show any hesitance nor did he intend to be sexual as he has a girlfriend but I found the interaction so hot. I took another glance as I stepped off the urinal and my mind’s held on to the imprint of his soft dick.

wants2havefun

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Two stories.

We'd moved into new offices some years ago and there were no dividers between the 2 urinals. One day I couldn't help see (nor unsee!!!) a co-workers long skinny dick. He was in his 60s. Peni-screens were installed soon enough.

A different office had 2 urinals with dividers, but they were very close to each other. One day the cutest guy in the office was peeing next to me and was standing quite far from the urinal. He started to chat and I turned towards him and then I saw IT. And IT was easily 6 thick inches soft.

Tesoro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a crush on this guy that was new at the office...

So I was his only friend in the office, because we studied at the same university, same generation and I was more related to him than the other coworkers...

We started going to some bar every now and then, but one time I believe that we drunk too much, the bar closed, we were in the street but I had the urgency too pee, I told him and he said behind that newspaper store.

We started to pee, but we were almost in front of each other, I had the opportunity to look at his penis, a delicious piece of maybe 5cm, fat piece and with foreskin.

He is straight and almost a few months later I changed job.

thehero91

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I started a new job about six months ago.
My co-workers are 90% female because of the industry we’re in, so there are only a handful of male colleagues in the office.

There is this guy in his late 30s, let’s call him Fred. He is the manager from a different team that sits next to mine. Occasionally our teams work together on some projects so we became close despite me being just a low level staff. Going for lunch together, grabbing a few beers after work and all that. The fact that there are only a handful of male colleagues makes us even closer as there aren’t many people have your usual men’s talk with.

Fred is good looking and fit. He always have a perfect hair and wears shirts that fit his body perfectly.

Our office is located in an old office building, one bathroom each floor. It’s a pretty small bathroom. 2 cubicles right in front as you enter, 2 urinals to the right with no partitions, and 2 sinks to the left of the urinals.
One day, he came in to wash his hands as I was taking a piss. He said hi and walked pass me towards the sink. The whole time as I was peeing, he was facing my side and talking to me about grabbing some beers after work. As there are no partitions at the urinals, I was pretty sure he saw my dick, but he didn’t say anything.

A few weeks later, he came in as I was about to take a piss again. Instead of following the bathroom etiquette and use the cubicle, he came up next to me to use the other free urinal. As he was undoing his belt and zip down, he said to me, Hey buddy, I’ve seen yours so it’s only fair that I show you mine.

He then proceed to pull his 6in soft dick out from his pants. It was a nice looking dick, with perfectly trimmed pubes (and I wouldn’t expect anything less based on how he takes care of his hair). My dick is slightly smaller with much messier pubes.

From then on, we became closer and our conversation topics over beers have evolved from which girl in the office looks cute with the new haircut, or new dress, to something much more intimate.

129JOHN

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My co-workers are 90% female because of the industry we’re in, so there are only a handful of male colleagues in the office.

There is this guy in his late 30s, let’s call him Fred. He is the manager from a different team that sits next to mine. Occasionally our teams work together on some projects so we became close despite me being just a low level staff. Going for lunch together, grabbing a few beers after work and all that. The fact that there are only a handful of male colleagues makes us even closer as there aren’t many people have your usual men’s talk with.

Fred is good looking and fit. He always have a perfect hair and wears shirts that fit his body perfectly.

Our office is located in an old office building, one bathroom each floor. It’s a pretty small bathroom. 2 cubicles right in front as you enter, 2 urinals to the right with no partitions, and 2 sinks to the left of the urinals.
One day, he came in to wash his hands as I was taking a piss. He said hi and walked pass me towards the sink. The whole time as I was peeing, he was facing my side and talking to me about grabbing some beers after work. As there are no partitions at the urinals, I was pretty sure he saw my dick, but he didn’t say anything.

A few weeks later, he came in as I was about to take a piss again. Instead of following the bathroom etiquette and use the cubicle, he came up next to me to use the other free urinal. As he was undoing his belt and zip down, he said to me, Hey buddy, I’ve seen yours so it’s only fair that I show you mine.

He then proceed to pull his 6in soft dick out from his pants. It was a nice looking dick, with perfectly trimmed pubes (and I wouldn’t expect anything less based on how he takes care of his hair). My dick is slightly smaller with much messier pubes.

From then on, we became closer and our conversation topics over beers have evolved from which girl in the office looks cute with the new haircut, or new dress, to something much more intimate.
Lucky guy, sounds great!

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Haha, I think this could develop a bit further yet, no really full straight guy is going to do that, suspect he was also testing the waters with you to see what you said, come on give him a little more encouragement and keep us informed x

testme

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At my workplace the male toilets has a single long urinal. Most of my co-workers aren't shy and stand close to me when I'm pissing. I get to see their willies all the time. Quite the variety, cut/uncut, pubic hair/shaved, ranging from 2" to 6" soft.
There's one guy who pisses by pulling down his pants and underwear to his ankles and lifting his shirt right up so you can see his nipples. No complaints there as he's quite athletic and has toned pecs, with a nice treasure trail leading down to very bushy pubic hair, and a nice cut 3" willy. When he's done he turns around still fully naked for everyone to see and pulls his willy a few times and then gets dressed.

Strapguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
At my workplace the male toilets has a single long urinal. Most of my co-workers aren't shy and stand close to me when I'm pissing. I get to see their willies all the time. Quite the variety, cut/uncut, pubic hair/shaved, ranging from 2" to 6" soft.
There's one guy who pisses by pulling down his pants and underwear to his ankles and lifting his shirt right up so you can see his nipples. No complaints there as he's quite athletic and has toned pecs, with a nice treasure trail leading down to very bushy pubic hair, and a nice cut 3" willy. When he's done he turns around still fully naked for everyone to see and pulls his willy a few times and then gets dressed.
I wanna work with him. I’ll volunteer for bathroom attendant