Stories for Book

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by rolandthered, Aug 16, 2005.

1. rolandthered

rolandthered New Member

Gentlemen,

I just found this site. Very inspiring. Big dicks have alway intrigued me. Last night, I chatted with a guy on gay.com who was 13-14" and as we talked, I suddenly wondered... what's life like for a well-endowed man? When does a large guy realize he's extra-ordinary? How does it make him feel at first; then later? What about the first time he showers with other guys? What's their reaction? What's his own?

I am a writer-wannabe and think the answers to these questions would make very intersting reading. So I've decided to write a book that explores what it's like to be big. It won't be sexual, per se but rather focus on the personal story behind the hype.

Tentative title: Blessed?

Please use this forum to offer your feedback on this idea and the proposed title.

LOL...I have to draw the line somewhere, so I'm interested in guys who are 10+ long or have girth exceeding 7". If you'd be willing to share (in confidence - I will use aliases) a bit of yourself by answering a series of questions, please email me at rolandthered@yahoo.com. Please put BLESSED in the subject line and tell me a bit about yourself. Once we've established a rapport, I'd appreciate having you validate your "credentials," but it's not expected initially.

My goal is to hear from otherwise average guys who have had unique experiences as a result of being large - both sexual and non-sexual with more emphasis on the latter.

Thank you nd I look forward to hearing from you,

Roland

2. Pappy

Pappy Member

Beer Smokies

1 package Hillshire Farms Lil Smokies
    1 Bottle Bar-B-Que sauce
    1 12 0z bottle/can of beer (your choice)

Combine all ingredients in crock pot. Simmer all day.

3. BuffMusicIdol

BuffMusicIdol New Member

Take a number and stand in line behind all the other lurkers that come here, get booed and hissed at and finally leave.

Not interested. If you are for real, then get real, and stop pestering us. We are human beings and the focus of our humanity is not our cocks and our sex lives. We gather here to chat about life and sex and our organs are only one aspect.

Get lost, dude, or get real. Do your home work and start reading about 300 or more threads and find out what's going on here and then ask a few real questions.

:argh:

4. tillyrox

tillyrox New Member

Albums:
    You Tell em Buff, what a stupid idea, as if people are gonna read it and say, "ah so thats what its like to be big"

So Yeah

Tilly
    :spank:

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

6. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    Gentlemen, let's not run off every person that comes to this site asking questions like this. Eventually one or two ppl will actually be seriously working on something, and I don't want to see them screwed over on this.

My suggestion: Roland, you need to talk to Mark (the admin on the site) and show him your credentials. If Mark is cool with being a regulator of these things and is willing to confirm that you have a legit request...then you may get a more reasonable response from members on here.

7. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

8. Bananaman

Bananaman New Member

Altairion, I had the same reaction as you. Guys, I'm not so sure this one's a troll. If he is , it will become obvious very quickly.

Roland, I agree completely with Alt. Talk to Mark.

B-man

9. Bananaman

Bananaman New Member

Sorry-- double post! :dunce:

10. rolandthered

rolandthered New Member

Gentlemen,

I deeply appreciate your very candid feedback. Based on it, I will take the next week or so to read as many, if not all, of the threads contained herein. I'll post what I've learned. I will then contact Mark.

Oh, and thanks for the recipe for BBQ weenies, Pappy. If all I end up with is that, then I won't complain at all.

Roland

11. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Pecker,
    Whether or not he's a troll...?...well, at least he responded with an honest answer to our defensive mechanisms. BUT....I gotta' tell you, EVEN I had a blast and become somewhat aroused by your link. THAT was fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I see that a few of you fell into my booby trap.

13. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Pecker,
    "booby trap".................even for you that was a new low. But I laughed !!! Help me................................................

14. BuffMusicIdol

BuffMusicIdol New Member

Roland, you appear to be an honest gentleman so far. If I have been harsh I apologise. However, the subject matter is a little insulting if you ask me. It's like asking Dolly Parton what it's like to have those "headlights" glaring at you all the time. Would you really walk up to her and ASK THAT? Wouldn't you worry that she would be insulted? I mean, she's cool about it in public for the most part and pops jokes, but a continued battery of the same questions gets pretty old.

It's not like some of these guys find a new twist on "gee, what's it like to be so hung?" as all the gay guys' eyes bug out their heads, etc.

I stand by my guns, for the most part. The only part I need to retract is any feeling that I may have made you unwelcome.

So, welcome. Pull up a chair and post some more so I (we) can figure you out. No offense intended, really.

BTW, nice touch, as usual, Pecker, you pervert. :+
    Damn you are funny!

15. Pappy

Pappy Member

Roland,
    It's simply a defense mechanism. We've had others before you, so we're a little leary. Like Buff said, stick around and post some more and let us get to know more about you.
    Hope you enjoy the Beer Smokies.

16. D_MisterBates

D_MisterBates New Member

troll or not, i have to say that if someone wrote a book (fictional novel, not just a bunch of re hashed stories) i would read it.

17. B_Hung Muscle

B_Hung Muscle New Member

Day-um. Nice Welcome Wagon. This is right up there with the posts by some veterans of this board. He might not be for real, but who cares? If he is for real, maybe not every guy here shares your view that he needs to be scared off. If you're insulted by talking about your experience being hung, that's cool, but don't speak for everyone. Maybe someone wants to talk to him about it.

In either case, this kind of post scares off guys who are legitimate -- I understand the sentiment behind what you write but don't fall in the trap of the more outrageous, insulting and cliquish admonishments that some of our long-time posters (some of whom are big fakes themselves) unleash on new members.

Peace.

Draft saved Draft deleted