James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hi everyone

I thought I’d start a thread where we can all share our stories of seeing up a man’s shorts or seeing a man accidentally exposed out of his shorts/speedos leg.

I’ll start. My PE teacher was an ex-rugby player who wore his short old rugby shorts and briefs underneath. He’d sit up the front of class to mark the roll, on a stool legs spread, and it was obvious that his briefs needed replacing. One of his testicles was usually peeking out the leg of his shorts as we sat on the floor in front of him. He never once noticed. I made sure to sit front and centre every class.

Would be great to hear other stories like mine!

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi everyone

I thought I’d start a thread where we can all share our stories of seeing up a man’s shorts or seeing a man accidentally exposed out of his shorts/speedos leg.

I’ll start. My PE teacher was an ex-rugby player who wore his short old rugby shorts and briefs underneath. He’d sit up the front of class to mark the roll, on a stool legs spread, and it was obvious that his briefs needed replacing. One of his testicles was usually peeking out the leg of his shorts as we sat on the floor in front of him. He never once noticed. I made sure to sit front and centre every class.

Would be great to hear other stories like mine!
Hmm was he hot ??

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
suppose I can share my story, although I’m not sure it was accidental, but sits I walk into the situation, but here it goes
I was traveling Europe the end of last Summer one of the last countries was Slovakia, I was visiting Bratislava where I have family at, so me and my cousin went to the historical district, tour around do View attachment 18610391 View attachment 18610401 some shopping, then we started to hear music, as we waking by all the medieval architecture we ran into a bar with all this hot man, wearing some kind of uniforms, perhaps a rugby team or soccer team, as we got closer we saw all their man grabbing each others junk others making out, and one have he’s dick out trough he’s sort shorts, we were stunned seeing their dude showing he’s cock “erected” in broad day light in the middle of a tourist area I snap a picture, but the seam no to happy about that, so we have to run out of there ..

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
suppose I can share my story, although I’m not sure it was accidental, but sits I walk into the situation, but here it goes
I was traveling Europe the end of last Summer one of the last countries was Slovakia, I was visiting Bratislava where I have family at, so me and my cousin went to the historical district, tour around do View attachment 18610391 View attachment 18610401 some shopping, then we started to hear music, as we waking by all the medieval architecture we ran into a bar with all this hot man, wearing some kind of uniforms, perhaps a rugby team or soccer team, as we got closer we saw all their man grabbing each others junk others making out, and one have he’s dick out trough he’s sort shorts, we were stunned seeing their dude showing he’s cock “erected” in broad day light in the middle of a tourist area I snap a picture, but the seam no to happy about that, so we have to run out of there ..
Oh I’m so sorry I miss the (no pictures) part I apologize ..

OldWise

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When in Jr high school, we were in the first day of PE class, doing our stretches. A gang of about eight girls were intently watching us. The instructor told us make anew pose; and the girls broke out in giggle fits. He chased them away and then stood where they had stood and look at us. He then informed us that every single one of us would be wearing a jock strap next time.

I came home one Saturday afternoon and my first wife blurted out to me, "You know the police detective that lives three condos down? He is uncircumcised!"

I was keen to find out how she knew.

She had been at the pool earlier and spoke to him briefly, when she saw his penis poking out of the side his swim trunks. I was sure he was purposely exposing himself to her. She was adamant that he wasn't. I asked how she could be so sure. Her answer was that women can tell and he was completely free of tension or nervousness. I still didn't believe her or trust him.

About two years later, we were divorced and I was at that same pool talking to a lovely brunette neighbor, who I knew had a crush on me. I was supremely calm, but she was filled with tension and nervous. I remember wishing that she hadn't worn sunglasses, as I would have loved to see if her eyes were completely dilated. We talked a good ten minutes and she never calmed down. She left and I went reaching for my drink and I saw that one of my balls was completely sticking out the side of my trunks. Well, at least I didn't give away that I was also uncircumcised.

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Oh I’m so sorry I miss the (no pictures) part I apologize ..

If pics are related to your story, all good! Just don’t want it to turn into the “view up shorts” thread where people repost the same posed pics every second page haha

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
When in Jr high school, we were in the first day of PE class, doing our stretches. A gang of about eight girls were intently watching us. The instructor told us make anew pose; and the girls broke out in giggle fits. He chased them away and then stood where they had stood and look at us. He then informed us that every single one of us would be wearing a jock strap next time.

I came home one Saturday afternoon and my first wife blurted out to me, "You know the police detective that lives three condos down? He is uncircumcised!"

I was keen to find out how she knew.

She had been at the pool earlier and spoke to him briefly, when she saw his penis poking out of the side his swim trunks. I was sure he was purposely exposing himself to her. She was adamant that he wasn't. I asked how she could be so sure. Her answer was that women can tell and he was completely free of tension or nervousness. I still didn't believe her or trust him.

About two years later, we were divorced and I was at that same pool talking to a lovely brunette neighbor, who I knew had a crush on me. I was supremely calm, but she was filled with tension and nervous. I remember wishing that she hadn't worn sunglasses, as I would have loved to see if her eyes were completely dilated. We talked a good ten minutes and she never calmed down. She left and I went reaching for my drink and I saw that one of my balls was completely sticking out the side of my trunks. Well, at least I didn't give away that I was also uncircumcised.

yep! That’s fairly common, especially with older swim briefs where the leg elastic is wearing out. I’ve seen plenty of views like that. I can share some

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If pics are related to your story, all good! Just don’t want it to turn into the “view up shorts” thread where people repost the same posed pics every second page haha
Yes actually they are, I did sent them
but I edit them .. meaning delete them, I thought was so unbelievable the people might think is bs .. I’m next to the pic my Cousin F97D6D83-70F2-4695-96E4-82F28C5F1595.jpeg
51FF9F61-5DEC-429D-B8F4-7A3AF62C8293.jpeg
took the pic !

OldWise

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yep! That’s fairly common, especially with older swim briefs where the leg elastic is wearing out. I’ve seen plenty of views like that. I can share some

When I was in my late 30s, I was dating a 25 year-old women who delighted in making my cock visible through my pants. Well, we were staying at a fine hotel, swimming in the pool. I noticed that both the women and men were staring at my crotch. This made no sense, as I wore my old pale yellow swim trunks, very conservative, which extended far down my thighs. Upon entering the restroom and seeing my refection in the large mirror, I instantly understood the stares. The wet yellow cloth was embarrassingly transparent, which allowed my jet-black pubic hair and cock and balls to be seen. Why hadn't I noticed this before? I placed a paper towel over my private parts and rushed back to our room. My girlfriend finally showed up, asking why I had left. I told her. She said that she could see very little, which was true, as the super thin cloth had already dried. I then went in the bathroom, removed the trunks, soaked them, put them back on before returning to show her. She was delighted.

Well, she finally admitted that she had cut the inner liner out of the trunks. I was both pissed off and sexually excited.

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
When I was in my late 30s, I was dating a 25 year-old women who delighted in making my cock visible through my pants. Well, we were staying at a fine hotel, swimming in the pool. I noticed that both the women and men were staring at my crotch. This made no sense, as I wore my old pale yellow swim trunks, very conservative, which extended far down my thighs. Upon entering the restroom and seeing my refection in the large mirror, I instantly understood the stares. The wet yellow cloth was embarrassingly transparent, which allowed my jet-black pubic hair and cock and balls to be seen. Why hadn't I noticed this before? I placed a paper towel over my private parts and rushed back to our room. My girlfriend finally showed up, asking why I had left. I told her. She said that she could see very little, which was true, as the super thin cloth had already dried. I then went in the bathroom, removed the trunks, soaked them, put them back on before returning to show her. She was delighted.

Well, she finally admitted that she had cut the inner liner out of the trunks. I was both pissed off and sexually excited.

this is a good story.

I saw a man’s testicles hanging out the side of his speedos at the beach last summer. He was an older guy but in shape and hairy. Looked Greek. Anyway, his speedos looked like they were from the 80s (black with some 80s pattern on them). The leg holes were gaping open from the side view, and I could easily see ball skin showing.

I ended up moving my towel in front of him, so I could look at his crotch as he laid down. When he was on his back, he had his right leg up and his left leg flat and spread out. This caused his left testicle to come out of his speedos. He never fixed it, even when he stood up to go in the water, his nut went in about half way, but was still partially hanging out the leg hole.

this happened for a good 3-4 hours all afternoon.

OldWise

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I once experienced a reverse exposure. My attractive neighbor, late 20s, fit, tall brunette was sunbathing, with her bikini top undone, her breasts pressed onto the towel beneath her. I said hello and would have walked on, but she asked me something, so I returned to talk to her. We ended up chatting for over ten minutes. At one point she raised her torso up to rest on her elbows, and her exposed breasts hovered an inch over the towel. I was impressed by her lack of modesty and her fine-looking nipples. A few weeks later, we ended up fucking. Afterwards, I told that her having shown me her naked breasts had haunted my mind's eye, as they were so lovely. She didn't know what I was talking about. I reminded her of the day she sunbathed in our shared deck. She still didn't know. I recounted the entire episode. She clutched her naked breasts and said, "Did I really do that? I can't believe it, I am so embarrassed."

I told she had and that I was glad she did. Apparently, she simply was unaware of her exposing herself to me that day.

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On the beach at Ft. Lauderdale, my family set up our umbrella and camping chairs next to a 30-ish man, his wife, and two small kids who played in the sand. Their chairs were old school, the kind with a lattice of plastic making the seat and back. He wore short trunks with no elastic around the legs. As the kids played and he guzzled beer, both testicles descended from his leg hole. My 13 year-old-boy noticed and told me and my wife. I thought to go tell him, but my kid said, "Let's just watch and see what happens."

My boy started building sand castles with their two kids. He'd take a bucket to the edge of the waves, fill it with wet sand, and bring it back. Soon, the oldest kid (a girl) grabbed the bucket and ran toward the waves. Her dad panicked and stood to chase her. The chair rose with him and collapsed behind his butt. His family jewels had dangled through the lattice. With the chair collapsed behind him, his balls got an extreme tug. He fell onto the sand, screaming. His wife rushed to the escaping kid, thinking that was why he was yelling.

My boy and I went to his rescue. We opened the chair and pushed his balls through the lattice. After helping, my boy said, "Dad, did you see how big his balls were and how far they stretched?" We laughed about it. I said, "he'll get another surprise when he gets in the shower." His sack was badly sunburned from hanging out for more than an hour.

BulgeGuySD

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Yes I agreed that is a good story, my mother is a Doctor, she always told me “if you want to talk to me about anything I’ll wear my doctor’s hat you can tell me anything Son” haaaa !! no thank you, I can’t see you as my doctor as far as my sexuality you are my Mom .. but she also told me something else “if you have it. flaunt it, as long as you don’t break the law” so there .....! you have a very handsome looking cock ... just saying ..!

manplay21

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It’s only happened to me 2 twice in my life time thus far I’ve always been in the hunt for these kind of exposure. First time was in a drive through you have direct view into the drivers seat this guy was wearing tight league shorts and 1 of his nut sack was pressed hard into his thigh I’m not sure if it was intentional he had a smirk on his face and than drove away. Second time was May many years later I walked past a shop and a couple of the builders were kneeling backs towards the sidewalk as I walked past one of the tradies sack was in full view hanging for anyone’s to see he also had typical tradie shorts on he was an older chap

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just remember this one from quite a few years ago. I was working at a bar in a resort. It was late afternoon and, as per usual for that time of day, there were no customers. A couple construction guys came in for their end of day drink. They were building houses next to the hotel and had become semi-regulars. It was summer and one of them was wearing short cut-offs (this was the early 80’s). At one point I walked by his table and noticed him sitting with his leg apart and you couldn’t miss seeing one of his balls. He was totally oblivious to this.

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
On the beach at Ft. Lauderdale, my family set up our umbrella and camping chairs next to a 30-ish man, his wife, and two small kids who played in the sand. Their chairs were old school, the kind with a lattice of plastic making the seat and back. He wore short trunks with no elastic around the legs. As the kids played and he guzzled beer, both testicles descended from his leg hole. My 13 year-old-boy noticed and told me and my wife. I thought to go tell him, but my kid said, "Let's just watch and see what happens."

My boy started building sand castles with their two kids. He'd take a bucket to the edge of the waves, fill it with wet sand, and bring it back. Soon, the oldest kid (a girl) grabbed the bucket and ran toward the waves. Her dad panicked and stood to chase her. The chair rose with him and collapsed behind his butt. His family jewels had dangled through the lattice. With the chair collapsed behind him, his balls got an extreme tug. He fell onto the sand, screaming. His wife rushed to the escaping kid, thinking that was why he was yelling.

My boy and I went to his rescue. We opened the chair and pushed his balls through the lattice. After helping, my boy said, "Dad, did you see how big his balls were and how far they stretched?" We laughed about it. I said, "he'll get another surprise when he gets in the shower." His sack was badly sunburned from hanging out for more than an hour.

this is a funny story! I’ve had my testicles hang out of my short swimming trunks at the beach. Took some bloke to tell me before I noticed.

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I must say it is nice to read post that isn’t loaded full of (what usually is) studio porn or the same old pics from other threads. These stories are quite entertaining.

that’s why I made this thread ;)

get back to basics of sharing true stories

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
It’s only happened to me 2 twice in my life time thus far I’ve always been in the hunt for these kind of exposure. First time was in a drive through you have direct view into the drivers seat this guy was wearing tight league shorts and 1 of his nut sack was pressed hard into his thigh I’m not sure if it was intentional he had a smirk on his face and than drove away. Second time was May many years later I walked past a shop and a couple of the builders were kneeling backs towards the sidewalk as I walked past one of the tradies sack was in full view hanging for anyone’s to see he also had typical tradie shorts on he was an older chap

ive also seen a fair bit of tradie ballsac. They’re always unaware that they’re exposed. I’ll share the stories soon.