Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Once in PE class a basketball got stuck in the framework behind the basket. The guy who climbed up to get it wasn't wearing underwear. I could look right up both legs of his shorts and see his balls and small limp cock. That's what I remember, how small his dick was.

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Once in PE class a basketball got stuck in the framework behind the basket. The guy who climbed up to get it wasn't wearing underwear. I could look right up both legs of his shorts and see his balls and small limp cock. That's what I remember, how small his dick was.

Was it common to wear shorts with no underwear back then?

Reactions: Sensual Dude

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
A few guys went without. Most, me included, wore underwear. White briefs for me.

ive heard it was common for the leg holes of those briefs to wear out and balls sneak out. It happened to my dad and my PE teacher all the time haha

bill4494

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
ive heard it was common for the leg holes of those briefs to wear out and balls sneak out. It happened to my dad and my PE teacher all the time haha
Oh yeah, come to think of it the elastic in my briefs wore out. I could curl my fingers under the cuff of the shorts and touch my cock. I don't think I ever showed, though.

Reactions: James0909

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
One morning I stopped by my friends house to see if he wanted to hangout. He was still sleeping when I came by. He had just woken up when I came a knocking and told me to come in it was a studio apartment in his mother house. So I sat at the very edge of his bed in this over sized room that was bedroom, living room, kitchen and was chatting about do something on this really nice day. As we chatted something caught my eye and I glanced down. I could see his cock and balls hanging out of his boxer underwear. I tried not to look and would glance causally every now and then. Until I noticed his cock slowly growing and it wasn’t till he was almost hard he notice me looking. He had no clue he was showing and covered up very quickly and embarrassed. I learned years later he was gay and had a crush on me. It’s was an awkward situation but I must admit it was interesting watching someone’s cock slowly get hard. What was interesting the head of his cock was a different color. About the size of a quarter on the tip of his his head was a lighter shade then the rest of his cock in a perfect circle.

SmoothWarlock

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I have massive low hangers so this has happened to me more than a few times. Most noteable was my first year of college I had worn a pair of basketball shorts and after stepping over a huge puddle I didn’t notice the crotch gave out from
Being overstretched. When it was time for our seminar we all went into the library to sit and listen (chairs lined up across the room from
Each other in a big circle. I noticed a few females looking my way giggling to each other. I thought maybe I had something on my face so I rushed to the bathroom. I noticed my inside leg on my short had one of my balls lodged in it and the fabric got stuck around the testicle. Needless to say I went home lmao

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
One morning I stopped by my friends house to see if he wanted to hangout. He was still sleeping when I came by. He had just woken up when I came a knocking and told me to come in it was a studio apartment in his mother house. So I sat at the very edge of his bed in this over sized room that was bedroom, living room, kitchen and was chatting about do something on this really nice day. As we chatted something caught my eye and I glanced down. I could see his cock and balls hanging out of his boxer underwear. I tried not to look and would glance causally every now and then. Until I noticed his cock slowly growing and it wasn’t till he was almost hard he notice me looking. He had no clue he was showing and covered up very quickly and embarrassed. I learned years later he was gay and had a crush on me. It’s was an awkward situation but I must admit it was interesting watching someone’s cock slowly get hard. What was interesting the head of his cock was a different color. About the size of a quarter on the tip of his his head was a lighter shade then the rest of his cock in a perfect circle.

was he sitting down or standing up?

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have massive low hangers so this has happened to me more than a few times. Most noteable was my first year of college I had worn a pair of basketball shorts and after stepping over a huge puddle I didn’t notice the crotch gave out from
Being overstretched. When it was time for our seminar we all went into the library to sit and listen (chairs lined up across the room from
Each other in a big circle. I noticed a few females looking my way giggling to each other. I thought maybe I had something on my face so I rushed to the bathroom. I noticed my inside leg on my short had one of my balls lodged in it and the fabric got stuck around the testicle. Needless to say I went home lmao

Haha nice. Knowing me, I’d have probably continued to sit there oblivious.

Reactions: SmoothWarlock

Cmftble

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In middle school. I was sitting across from one of the school bully's in PE. His massive soft penis was hanging out of his shorts. He appeared to have no idea, if he was wearing boxers I could imagine he wouldn't know. I couldn't stop staring but had to play it off as to not get caught. Fuck it was hot.

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
In middle school. I was sitting across from one of the school bully's in PE. His massive soft penis was hanging out of his shorts. He appeared to have no idea, if he was wearing boxers I could imagine he wouldn't know. I couldn't stop staring but had to play it off as to not get caught. Fuck it was hot.

thats hot as hell. Was this in the era of proper shorts? (I.e. short shorts)

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
was he sitting down or standing up?
He was sitting up in bed, legs wide open and the blanket covered most of his torso. He stretched one leg out and that’s when the blanket fell off his one leg and I noticed his package fell out of his boxers.

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
One other time I saw a strangers balls! I was at the beach laying on my stomach on my blanket. I started to fall asleep but not a deep sleep, I still could hear what was going on around me. I heard someone yell and tiled my head up and squinted. It was nothing but as I put my head back down the guy across the way caught my eye. He was sitting on his blanket with some other people and his legs were spread opened. I could see right up his shorts and his balls were laying off to the side I could see up. It was a hot day and they were very loose and looked large. I stared until he changed position. Hairy bush also!

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My son coached high school lacrosse. In a practice scrimmage, the head of a lacrosse stick when up the leg hole of a player who had suddenly turned to make a shot. The stick was a long defense stick, so I came out the waistband. The players collided and when they unpiled, the defense man yelled, "Cock out!" The shooting player looked down and saw that his shorts had been ripped. Only the elastic waist band held them up. And, yes, his cock and balls were hanging out as he wore nothing under the shorts. Unfazed, he laughed it off. No one had packed an extra pair of shorts. So, he said, "We'll play on. After all, the Indians did this sport naked." The field was rather isolated and nobody was around other than teammates and coaches. I was the only spectator. The guy was a wonderful specimen of masculinity.

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Back in the early 80s I was on a local baseball team. Our game was over and I had changed out of my uniform. If anyone doesn't remember how short men's shorts were back then just look it up.

Anyway, I'm wearing a pair of loose fitting shorts and leaning back against a bench with my leg up on the bench. Our team had a hot, blond chick who kept the stats for the games. I noticed that she is staring intently at something and the look on her face was a combination of lust and like she was in a trance. I look down and notice part of my ballsack is coming out of my jock strap and it and my pubes were prominently on display.

She finally realizes that I'm looking at her and she put her hand over her face and turns away, beet red from embarrassment.

garcon29

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was walking on the beach in S Cal and there were a couple of fit young guys jogging toward me on the firm sand where the tide was going out. This was back when men wore those short gym shorts made of thin silky nylon that were barely longer than your crotch. One of them had a lot of movement going on down there so I could tell he was going commando. Just as they were about to go past me, his fat cock and loose balls fell out the side opening along his leg that was closer to me. He was either very well hung - if he was soft - or else he had a good semi going on. They passed so close that i could have reached out and touched it. I was tempted to run backwards ahead of them so I could keep him in sight and enjoy the view.

garcon29

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Here's another one from S Cal. I had just moved there and met a new friend who invited me to hang out with him at the beach for the day.

Mick was very lean and ripped, with a killer tan, wide shoulders, narrow hips, and carved rock pecs and abs. His sun-bleached blond hair hung to his shoulders and his eyes were pale blue. His arms and legs were matted with golden hair but his chest was smooth except for a dusting of nearly invisible velvet. He was a black belt in Karate and wore tank tops when he wore a shirt at all.

After a day in the sun, sand and surf, we were both tired and went back to his apartment a couple blocks from the beach. He improvised a meal and we had a couple of beers. I lived farther inland and had no wheels yet. Mick suggested that I should crash at his place. He offered me his bed but I opted for a camping mat and sleeping bag on the floor. He offered me first use of the shower and once I finished I sprawled on the improvised bed on the floor between his bed and the closet in just my sport briefs.

Mick came into the room after his shower in an old pair of boxers that hung so low on his hips that the pale skin several inches below his tan line was clearly visible. He realized that he needed to get something from the closet so he stepped across me with one foot and stood straddling my chest because there was not room enough to stand in front of the sliding door. As I looked up at him, I could easily see up his leg openings and the fabric of the boxers was so thin that plenty of light passed through.

His cock was uncut and the foreskin covered all but a dime-sized circle of his head. His balls were loose and his scrotum covered in dark blond fuzz. As he reached into the closet and rummaged around, his junk swung enticingly just a couple of feet above my eyes. Beautiful sight. . . gave me sweet dreams for sure.