stories of my younger days, tell me yours.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once in 1st grade i was playing during recess and this girl says to me, show me yours and i`ll show you mine, i said ok you go first, oh my gosh. she did, it looked like a camel toe, i ran off and hid in the bathroom. From that day on she was chasing me into that bathroom, i was always late for class, she was really cute too, wow, those days i was truly clueless.

lafever

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, i guess i`m the only one who had funny or embarassing moments in their childhood. Alrighty then, i`ll tell you something that has stayed with me since i was 8 years old in Augsburg Germany. I had this buddy who i played with and roamed all over the neighborhood with, one day we were both peeing and he said to me mines longer than yours, you know my self-esteem was like zero till i was around 18, i never made any moves on the girls, it wasn`t untill i was 16 that i got into a relationship and it was only because she came onto me, i really thought i was in love untill she ran of with a guy in the coast gaurd because he had his own house. My next serious relationship came when i was 17, we went to different high schools but that didn`t stop us from spending all are free time together, she left me for a guy in north carolina because he had a house and a harley, she came back a year later and said she was sorry i said i couldn`t do it again because it hurt me to much the first time when she left, well check this out her best friend says right in front of her that she wants to go out with me too, now her best friend who i thought was cut years earlier wouldn`t give me the time of day back earlier because she said i was too big, she had changed her mind i guess because she had run off to the carilinas too and came back with a kid, so guess what, i said no to both of them and heres the clincher, my best friend who`s standing right next to me says i`ll go out with you to the first one. Ok that should have broken the ice for someone out there, i know i feel better, thats the first time i`ve shared that with anyone, i`ve held it in untill now. Honestly, i just felt that weight just come off. Bless those who have carried the baggage, god knows i know the feeling one has inside that hinders ones life.

lafever

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once in 1st grade i was playing during recess and this girl says to me, show me yours and i`ll show you mine, i said ok you go first, oh my gosh. she did, it looked like a camel toe, i ran off and hid in the bathroom. From that day on she was chasing me into that bathroom, i was always late for class, she was really cute too, wow, those days i was truly clueless.

Pretty much the same story as yours only I was in kindergarten, he asked me, I said okay. I have no recollection of what it looked like. There was no touching but I did kiss him on the lips, or maybe he kissed me anywho the teacher saw and we had our recess taken away. :frown1: We had to sit quietly unsupervised in the conservatory. Since we were unsupervised I do recall showing him again when he asked and a few more quick, chaste pecks on the lips.

rocky

1st Like
Media
Ok, i guess i`m the only one who had funny or embarassing moments in their childhood. Alrighty then, i`ll tell you something that has stayed with me since i was 8 years old in Augsburg Germany. I had this buddy who i played with and roamed all over the neighborhood with, one day we were both peeing and he said to me mines longer than yours, you know my self-esteem was like zero till i was around 18, i never made any moves on the girls, it wasn`t untill i was 16 that i got into a relationship and it was only because she came onto me, i really thought i was in love untill she ran of with a guy in the coast gaurd because he had his own house. My next serious relationship came when i was 17, we went to different high schools but that didn`t stop us from spending all are free time together, she left me for a guy in north carolina because he had a house and a harley, she came back a year later and said she was sorry i said i couldn`t do it again because it hurt me to much the first time when she left, well check this out her best friend says right in front of her that she wants to go out with me too, now her best friend who i thought was cut years earlier wouldn`t give me the time of day back earlier because she said i was too big, she had changed her mind i guess because she had run off to the carilinas too and came back with a kid, so guess what, i said no to both of them and heres the clincher, my best friend who`s standing right next to me says i`ll go out with you to the first one. Ok that should have broken the ice for someone out there, i know i feel better, thats the first time i`ve shared that with anyone, i`ve held it in untill now. Honestly, i just felt that weight just come off. Bless those who have carried the baggage, god knows i know the feeling one has inside that hinders ones life.

lafever

Word of the day: paragraph(s)

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh..... you two are teaming up against me hugh? I feel like were having a threesome. lol. Don`t worry njqt 466 i didn`t forget about you, it`s all becoming clearer now, little girls are just naughty, i thought it was the other way around, sugar and spice and everything nice. lol

lafever

Nursery rimes for little boys:
Ring around the rosie.....pockect full of possies..... ashes......ashes......we all fall inside her.... milk her juggs.... lick the kitty....pass her around....till she`s filled with jizzy.....my mother says you can`t come over....come back tomorrow and we`ll start it all over.

sheerhunk

1st Like
Media
When i was like 10 I spent the night at a friends house . I don't remember how it started but i sucked his dick and he sucked mine .we even kissed some. This went on every time we spent the night together .neither one of us would cum but we did get hard. one night when we were 12 i was sucking him then he shot a load of cum in my mouth. i didn't know what the stuff was. one night his Mom caught me sucking him and she wouldn't let me stay the night any more after that. one night when we were older i ran into him at a drive in movie. I went over to his car got in and gave him a blow job. it had been 4 years since i had seen his cock. After the movie we found a spot off a gravel road where my first anal sex took place.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When i was like 10 I spent the night at a friends house . I don't remember how it started but i sucked his dick and he sucked mine .we even kissed some. This went on every time we spent the night together .neither one of us would cum but we did get hard. one night when we were 12 i was sucking him then he shot a load of cum in my mouth. i didn't know what the stuff was. one night his Mom caught me sucking him and she wouldn't let me stay the night any more after that. one night when we were older i ran into him at a drive in movie. I went over to his car got in and gave him a blow job. it had been 4 years since i had seen his cock. After the movie we found a spot off a gravel road where my first anal sex took place.

it's ok by LPSG standards you are still straight

cute5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A girl in 3rd grade, we were both about 9, was very interested in my dick and balls. She was constantly grabbing a handfull and asking if I 'had a stiffie.' I was to keep her informed at all times. Funny, it never occured to either of us to simply do our own show and tell.

Divine1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I remember a look of Penis Show and No Tell.
It was relatively harmless.
I remember once when I was around 6, that one of my friends brothers "played" with us. He pulled out his wiener and it was like a long rope with
a tiny red head.....it scared the shit out of me....and I ran home. That was the last time this older guy played show your winky with me!?!?!?

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
first time i ever had an orgasam was when i was 12 on a rented charter bus comming from six flags n.j. from a school trip.long story short we were trading insults at each other and she ended up say to me "well at least i don't stuff myself" i came back with"why don't you feel it then"not thinking she would.but a few moments later she came back to my seat, reached up my shorts,and pulled out my dick!she only squeezed it twice but i came so hard...on her forearm,her chest,her thigh,and i think the first shot went over her head,cause she had that old 80's aqua net hairstyle,and a little bit got in her bangs.she ran to the bus bathroom and tried to clean herself up.she told one teacher that she sneezed on herself while she was sleeping.