Stories Of Straight Monster Cocks Doing What They Do Best

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Previously I had a request to add such a post by a LPSG member quite some time ago to post good stories that I have found with a summary and link to each. The authors of LPSG have done a wonderful job over the years of making some of the best straight stories I have come across. For the past several months I have noticed that all the new stories being posted are of gay content. While this is fine my hope it to restore the balance of those posted to include more straight content.

Since I love stories about monster cocks ripping women apart, especially those with long and big enough to penetrate a woman’s cervix I am going to post stories about them what they do best. I love erotic stories and to date, I have collected 3,708 good stories in every area imaginable. I hope everyone enjoys this new post to Erotic Stories.

Be sure to check out my posts at Photo - Huge cocks doing what they do best for pictures that would match the stories I plan to post here.

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is my first posting in this new thread. This one called The Power by Supreme Smut one sexstories.com. one I found quite nice. This is the begging of that story and gives you idea what what will be in it.

Warning: The following contains graphic adult content. It also contains rampant exaggeration; so if you have a problem with insanely large body parts, leave now. We don’t want to hear you complaining about it. Oh, and if you’re not over 18, then don’t read the rest.

I had been given a power: not a talent for athletic prowess, not a simple skill, but a power that no mortal had any business claiming ownership of. I suppose that I must have been born with it, and it’s possible I’ve been using it subconsciously even as a toddler. However, it was only during puberty that I began consciously using the powers I was given. Within my power’s scope lay all of you; with it, I can sculpt your minds and your bodies, bend you to my will and re create you to suit my pleasure. Initially I had tried to ignore it, to not take advantage of an unfair ability. IT was only 5 years ago when I began truly allowing myself to relish in it, and I have truly capitalized on my strengths.

Free Sex Stories & Erotic Stories @ XNXX.COM

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here is another good story about a young man who a condition called priapism, or a prolonged erection that never goes away. This is story I can relate to while as young man myself had the same condition and allowed me to have sex for hours and hours.

Perpetual Boner - Erotic Couplings - Literotica.com

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here is a good story called "Big" from Chili Palmer's Free Story Annex. The original site was taken down quite some time ago but, can still be seen at the following from old.bearachive.com. This is story about use of drugs and medical research to enhance size. There are a lot of other good stories at this archive. You will need to look at the index on the left side of the webpage to select the story Big to see it.

Chili Palmer's FREE Story Annex

pimpinsmurf

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here is another story about a shy hung and will built guy name Josh goes to college and his adventures there.

Literotica.com - Members - captain_kinky - Submissions

Thanks for this contribution. I just realized why I like the "shy, hung guy" stories. They're basically the sexual version of superhero stuff. Most heroes start out as shy and unassuming or outcasts of some kind. The size is both their secret power and secret identity, in that it unlocks a different side of them. You obviously have the crush that blossoms into a love affair. Just need some type of jealous antagonist to help push the story. Might have just given me an idea for a story.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here is a good story called "Big" from Chili Palmer's Free Story Annex. The original site was taken down quite some time ago but, can still be seen at the following from old.bearachive.com. This is story about use of drugs and medical research to enhance size. There are a lot of other good stories at this archive. You will need to look at the index on the left side of the webpage to select the story Big to see it.

Chili Palmer's FREE Story Annex

Thank you for sharing...it was a great index for many years.

Reactions: MAldrich

wishingfor10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here is another good story that I think you like, Every Man's Fantasy.

Every Man's Fantasy" opens in a government research center. Robert D. Trancas was a junior researcher, asked to close up a canceled project that was attempting to discover an aphrodisiac to be used in germ warfare...Kind of like the LSD projects way back when. Robert closes out the project, copies all the material and sets out on his own after getting the cold shoulder from the project manager, his boss. Rob, as he likes to be called, followed his old boss to Southern California where he continues working on the aphrodisiac..

Stories by Willy Tamarack -- WARNING !! Adult fiction, erotica, sex stories.

Reactions: B_er

WellEndowedAndKinky

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay