Stories of the guy who matured early?

gobigold

Cherished Member
Media
Please pay close attention to the Moderator's note on this thread. It is not my intent to begin a discussion of explicit contact involving minors.

Growing up in an era where we were still required to take showers after gym class, it seems like each year of Jr. High and the first part of high school there would be a guy who turned up in the fall suddenly matured.

You'd have this whole bunch of prepubescent kids, and one guy with a huge adult dick, (at least is seemed huge to the rest of us), pubes, and often hair already growing out on his chest. Since we were growing up in a pretty repressed area, I suspect that for many of us this was the first adult dick we'd ever seen.

In retrospect I suspect those guys were as embarrassed as we were amazed.

Other stories? Were you that guy?

Last edited:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Please note: The Moderating Team is closely monitoring this thread and would like to remind all posters that:
These violations will result in a ban on the user's account:
  • Commercial advertisement - not previously approved by the owner of LPSG
  • Nude avatars - avatars exposing the genitals or buttocks, female nipples. This includes images where a clear outline is visible or the clothing is so thin as to leave what is beneath clearly identifiable.
  • Use of an account by any person under 18 years of age
  • Use of more than one account by the same person - You are only permitted one account at LPSG, should you feel the need to create a new account for any reason, please create a thread in the support forum to let the moderators know and stop using the old account
  • Use by more than one person of the same account - friends and partners are required to create their own account, no more than one person is permitted to access this site via the same account.
  • Distribution of sexually explicit content involving minors, animals or content of an incestuous nature - by minors we mean those under the age of 18, incestuous is any relations performing in sexual acts together, regardless of their age or relation to each other (brother/sister/father/mother and so on)
  • Publication of the personally identifiable information of individuals without their consent - This means real names, contact details, addresses, dates of birth, place of business and so on, and includes the distribution of such information via the forum, chat room, private message, instant chat message and linking to the information being held elsewhere via this site. Should you wish to post your own address and/or contact numbers, we request that you ask members to get in touch privately to request this information.
  • Attempts to hack into any unauthorized area of LPSG
http://www.lpsg.org/rules

Any user who violates the Forum Rules will have their continued membership at LPSG re-evaluated according to the terms of service.[/COLOR]

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is a way to post on these type of threads without breaking the rules.
My brother and I started puberty very early, but we grew up in a house where we did not wear swim suits at our swimming pool and we also spent a fair amount of time with our step father at the country club.
Our family doctor actually explained the facts of life to us and we were never uncomfortable about it or embarrassed. For years outside of school I was always mistaken for being older. I remember being served a cocktail at age 16 (the drinking age in Hawaii at the time was 18) And when I was a freshman at university strangers were constantly asking me what class I was teaching.
Eventually my body and I caught up to each other.

Last edited:

Number 51

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Growing up in an era where we were still required to take showers after gym class, it seems like each year of Jr. High and the first part of high school there would be a guy who turned up in the fall suddenly matured.

You'd have this whole bunch of prepubescent kids, and one guy with a huge adult dick, (at least is seemed huge to the rest of us), pubes, and often hair already growing out on his chest. Since we were growing up in a pretty repressed area, I suspect that for many of us this was the first adult dick we'd ever seen.

In retrospect I suspect those guys were as embarrassed as we were amazed.

Other stories? Were you that guy?

By the time I entered 7th grade and started taking PE classes, I was a couple of months past my 12th birthday and already had a full crop of pubic hair and was perfectly capable of fathering children. The effect of pubescent boys mixed with pre-pubescent ones was somewhat muted, however, because in our school PE classes contained both 7th and 8th graders, so the classes had people like me who had just turned 12 all the way up to some boys who were almost 14. As a result, probably half the class was pubescent, of varying ages. It never caused me any embarassment, since I'd been developing for almost a year at this point and had gotten used to it.

Reactions: deleted1181089

BiMaleHungWV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I too went through this. I started puberty in first grade. By fourth I was fully developed and remember thinking to the nun teaching sex ed ("different conversation -- yes a nun), when she said "these things will be happening to your body in the next few years" "YOUR A FEW YEARS TOO LATE!"

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
2 comments- one- seeing the kid with the VERY hairy ass...seeing a hairy chest is not uncommon, but seeing someone under 15 with an ass that hairy was very odd...and of course it got teased... 'pb' for pussy butt

second- seeing the poor 16 year old late bloomer who had NOTHING, no pit or crotch hair... you could tell how embarrassed he was but what can you say or do? he always seemed to get paired off with the guy who was shaving twice a day...

LeoKing09

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was that guy too, i was 13 or 14 when i got a hairy ass and pits and 15 when i got a hairy chest, i got teased so much because i am excessively hairy and always have been.

gobigold

Cherished Member
Media
I was NOT that guy - not terribly late in maturing, but certainly behind many others in my class.

A fun story that's actually from college. When I started my Freshman year my roommate's chest was as smooth as a baby's bottom. Within a couple weeks he noticed some hairs starting to grow in the very center (between the pecs), week by week we could watch it spout and expand. By the time the year ended he was completely hairy from side to side and from neckline down to his crotch. Never say him naked as far as I can remember, but every part that was showing was covered in fur. Sort of cool to watch happening.

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I felt lucky I guess. I was the guy who developed right in the middle...not a late or an early bloomer. Right when everyone else seemed to be hitting puberty. I grew up in a small town, in a small school (sounds like John Mellencamp lyrics already, but no ;) Our gym classes were combined as well (7th and 8th graders, 9th and 10th graders). As a gay kid growing up, gym class was just a bundle of nerves for me. Nervous about some of the kids who picked on me and called me faggot, about getting naked together, about the whole experience.

Seeing the guys who developed early, I remember all of us admiring and gazing at them a lot. Teasing a little, but what's to tease about it without being envious? We all were envious. We teased them about having hair but we never teased him for having a big dick. That was too cool to tease :)

Being gay, the naked part was so much to mentally process. Because it was very arousing as well. For you straight guys, imagine all of your experiences being a prepubescent or pubescent teenage boy in the locker room, and having to shower with a room full of girls that age....it was a bit of a mind fuck.

By the next year, all of us (except the late bloomers) had hit puberty and started developing. The whole vibe in the locker room changed. We were MUCH more comfortable with each other. Not boys anymore, we were guys :) I remember showering around what is called a gang shower (the big pole with lots of shower heads you stood around in a circle) with other guys and toweling off, facing each other in a circle. These were guys who I never would have spoken to in the hallways, guys who even teased me and called me names. But, in that moment, none of that mattered. We were just a bunch of naked guys who had found our commonality and community as guys, so much so that none of the teenage social inequalities mattered anymore. We were talking, laughing, and all of us were very obviously and unashamedly checking each other out. It was a real bonding moment that opened up a whole new world to me; of male bonding :).

It was a very important part of mentally accepting and becoming comfortable with our new male bodies; early, middle, and late bloomers alike. It helped us to realize, that under our clothes, though there is much variation, we are all essentially alike and were experiencing the same changes, so it was ok. All of the hair, acne, voice cracking, and rock steel hard erections at all hours of the day that were at times VERY painful and uncomfortable. It was all ok. I think that experience should be available to all young men in school. However, after what I have read on LPSG, I hear that communal showers in schools aren't that common any more. It's a shame to overlook this important part of growing up; a rite of passage for young men.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There are several other threads about this.

I hit puberty at an early age. Our school district moved you up to middle school at 6th grade. This where you were required to wear a jock and shower. The summer prior to this, my pubic hair started to grow so I had a half decent bush when school started. My cock also dramatically increased in size. I remember it being a very uncomfortable time for me between wearing the jock and being more mature than everyone else. All the other guys were very curious, stared and made comments. Later around 9th grade, my cock size had just about reached it's max and I became very hairy. I came from a smaller school were guys 9-12 grade were combined for phys. ed. I was looked at like a total freak. I had more body hair than most seniors and a much longer cock. I tried to avoid showers but the teacher called me out every time. I think that he was even curious. Some of the guys would stare and make comments about my big hanger until I would eventually start to get hard. The more attention, the worse it would get. I was known for being the guy with the big dick. I was embarrassed until my senior year. Something changed at that point, I was now proud to be the biggest cock in school.

CowboyJosh

Sexy Member
Media
I was a early developer, I had pubes, pit hair, and adult size penis, earlier then many of the other boys in my class. I was also the first one in my class to shave, and when I was 16 I was the first one in my class to father a baby.

JockVamp

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was an average bloomer in my teen years but I recall back in 6th grade camp we all went camping for 5 days and every kid showered together. I never thought about it much at all as my wandering eyes roamed around each naked boy showering. I remember one kid who was very well developed: full body hair, big dick, everything. I thought ok cool whatever, we're all different there, and finished showering every day, it really was no big deal to me then. Honestly, I was far more worried about the naked adult male counselors that showered WITH US every night! Cough coughpedophilescough cough...lol.

CraigS41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was on the extreme side of the late bloomers. At the age if 18, I still hadn't even started puberty. I had to take 36 shots 3 times a week to "Jump Start" the process. Good news/bad news: I went through puberty in 12 weeks, but I can still sing soprano :)