story achive

martamus

Just Browsing
Media
i was wondering if any guys use any erotic story achives i would like to know about them :evilgrin: :evilgrin: :evilgrin:

thufirhawat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What do you mean precisely ? Archives of stories only from LPSG ?

I have quite a lot of story on my hard disk, from different sites...
I can send you a list if you want. :D

D_MisterBates

1st Like
Media
and i thought beararchive was all gay

Dane The Great (by Pan the Piper) is bigger than all the other boys in school. Will his unusual size freak out young Chinese cheerleader Hiro? If it does, then we're in the wrong story archive.

LMAOLOLOLLROFTLE!!!!!!11oneone114

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Or just go to www.literotica.com

click on the stories link, then find the search stories link and click it. Enter your search words and hey presto, erotic stories!

also try:

www.solotouch.com

a great site...very respectful, and well managed.

and

www.nifty.org

nifty has some good stories, and some that are a little out there....be warned.
I used to be a regular visitor to literotica and nifty. I still show up there at times and they never fail to keep me entertained with several good new stories.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
With regards to penis growth it is found in most of the muscle growth story groups.

There is some hetero stuff but it is mainly M/M.

If you want to go that route the total is about 15 groups. There are also groups which are Yahoo groups which feature PE inside the muscle growth or other related things.

You can Google most of this easily.

My computers are at present in transition and as a result I have a been cleaning the info off the old PC and preparing it to run on a new Mac. If I have to I will dig these out and I will have to hand transcribe this stuff for publication here.

Good Luck. . . . .

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Here are more story locations. Remember that most of these are going to be M/M, but, there are some in the "musclegrowth.org" site that will be straight and the only way to find out will be to read them.

Story Sites:

The Evolution Archive musclegrowth.org You have to join this one
Metabods metabods.com (Metabods is down for service right now because of a server problem, but will be back as soon as BRK gets it back up.
"O"Zone www.pridesites.com/omelissokomos/
The Old Silicon Dog Site www.silicon.buffmuscles.com

Yahoo Groups:

musclegrowthstories
hmtf

Art

Hukumulu's Cave

Hulumulu uses poser and creates both muscle growth and penis enlargemenet in video form. He started out good and gets better and better with everything he puts up. The file sizes are large and some take quite a while to download, but he maintains excellent quality and is a perfectionist at what he does. He has some comic strip type stuff and all again is done with Poser like stuff.

www.hulumscave.blogspot.com/2009/08/new-growth-video_27.html

Quarkmaster did a power version of a FanTCman story on his site and again he does some stories some poser and though it is mostly M/M stuff you just have to keep looking.

that address is www.quarkmaster.org