Story For You

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A few years ago, I was in a local book store looking at magazines. It was summer and I was wearing baggy shorts and a t-shirt. I was sitting on a bench reading, lost in the thought. Out of the corner of my eye I saw this cute young blond stroll by. She stopped in front of me and bent over to pick up a magazine. Her beautiful ass was no more than a foot from my face and I lowered my magazine to enjoy the sight. Rather than standing back up, she squatted down in front of me. I raised my mag and when back to my article. I really couldn't concentrate on the article and I started to think of that beautiful ass that was just in front of me. My cock sturred in my baggy shorts and started to "tent" up. If I wasn't sitting, it would have been very obvious. I wasn't wearing any underware (going commando!) and I had to try to adjust myself without making a spectical of myself. I shifted it with my hand and as I did, I lowered the mag. There she was, right in front of me; eyes were locked onto my cock. When our eyes made contact, she gave me this smurk and raised her left eyebrow. I smilled back and finished my adjustment. My hard cock was going down my right pant leg and it grew even harder. She shifted position on the floor as to look up my pant leg. My pants were baggy enough for her to afford a perfect view of the head as it almost peeked out the bottom of my shorts. Her eyes grew wide and she saw my ring that runs though my peehole (I have a Prince Albert Piercing if you didn't know). Whit that, she moved quite quickly to take the seat next to me. "Nice piercing.." she whispered. "Thanks." I whispered back. "I wish I could get a better look, I've never seen one up close." When she said that, my cock throbbed, almost tearing through my shorts. "I would love to give you a show, but not here.." I tried to whisper, but my voice was a little louder than I expected. A lady on the next bench looked at me and though the corner of my eye, I could tell she was giving me the "evil eye". "Wanna go?" she said as she rose. I got up and the tent in my shorts was very, very visible. I followed her toward the exit, dropping the mag on the bench next to the other lady. My cock was at eye level as I passed and she just stared at it. Her head turned as I walked by and I moved swiftly to the exit; following that perfect ass. I was about to tell her my name when she started to speak. "I'm Brandy.." I told her my name and we exchanged a few pleasentries. "Ah, you want to ride with me?" she asked. I agreed to ride with her and we stopped at her mini van. I looked around the van as we left the parking lot. I saw a car seat in the back and some misc. kids stuff. (Elmo doll, a few kids book). "I have never done this before.. I" she said, trailing off, "I hope you don't think I am.." I stopped her in midsentence. "If you don't want to, I will understand." I explained, "No hard feelings" "No, it isn't that. I just don't pick up on guys and stuff.." she said under her voice. She explained that she had a two year old and hadn't had sex since her daughter was born. I asked about her husband and she told me he left her when he found out she was pregnate and she hadn't heard from him since. Well, I cursed him for leaving such a beautiful girl and told her I would take it slow for her if she wanted. "Hell no!" she said, "I haven't had it in forever and I am horny ass fuck!" We both laughed and kept making small talk as we pulled into her driveway. Her garage door opened and we pulled in. When the door closed and she turned off the engine, her hand went staright to my cock and her mouth meet mine. Her tongue probed my mouth as she tore at my shorts. She couldn't get my shorts down fast enough, so I pulled the leg up to expose myself. "Fuck that's nice" she moaned right before she lowered her head. Her mouth closed over my cockhead and her tongue licked the ring. She kept trying to take more into her mouth, but the ring was getting in the way. "Want me to take the ring out?" I asked her. "No, I want to feel this in me when you fuck me.." She said between sucks. Her hand slid up and down my rock hard shaft as her head stay still on top. "Let's go inside.." she moaned, "I need to fuck and I want it now!" We left the van and stepped into the kitchen. I looked at her ass and I couldn't help but grab it. She stopped and ground her ass back at me. I grabbed her shorts and pulled them down, exposing her ass. I got down on my knees and buried my face between her ass cheeks. She held onto the counter and pushed back. "FUCK!" she screamed "I missed that" My hands went down to my pants and unbuckled them. As I stood up I stepped out of them. My cock felt so hard. I stood behind her and rubbed my cock head against her wetness. Her pussy lips seemed to open for me as I slowly pushed forward. "Mmmmmmm, yeeeeesssssss." she let out. I held still for a moment. Her pussy was tight and I needed her to open up a little more. Just as I was going to slide forward a little more, she pushed back hard; almost knocking me down. I was balls deep in one of the tightest pussies I had been in a long time. I grunted "Fuck!" as I felt her tighten up. "Fuck me hard.. I love it hard!" she screamed. I held her hips and started to pull out.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My cock slammed back in hard. Our hips collided with each thrust. "Shit.. That feels so good," She moaned, "oh god how I missed this." I held her hips tight and fucked her as fast and as hard as I could. "Fuck! Lets get to the bed! I want it!" she screamed. I pulled out and followed her down the hall. She jumped on the bed and rolled onto her back. "Give me that fucking thick cock!" she commanded. I climbed between her legs and before I slid it back in, I made a short stop down at her hot wet pussy. I gave her a taste. "MMMmmmm, sweet" I mumbled. "I need that cock.. don't tease me." she begged. I was going to make her wait, but I figured I could eat her pussy later after I shot my load inside. I climbed up and positioned my hardness at her wet opening. I repositioned the ring a little and slide my cock in deep. "I LOVE IT!" she cried out. "OH MY GOD!" I fucked her as hard as I could. My hips rocked her body each time they meet hers. "That ring feels great.. Oh my.. I love it!" she moaned. "You love this Brandy?" I asked, "tell me how you love it." "I love it.. Fuck me hard! SHIT!!!!" she cried and she held on tight. I kept fucking hard and she rocked with her first orgasm. Her arms and legs were wrapped tight around me. I fucked her hard and fast for a good twenty minutes till she moaned, "Oooohhh, we need to slow down. I'm getting a little sore." I slowed to a stop with my cock deep inside her. We held eachother tight and I made my cock throb inside her. Each time it swelled, she let out a little moan. I slowly pulled out and rolled her onto her side. I slid in behind her and we spooned for a bit. My hardness nestled between her wetness. I felt her clit rub against the head of my cock. As we lay there, we both drifted off. We slept for just a little bit (maybe 15 or 20 minutes) and I was awoke with the feel of a warm mouth on my cock. "Can we take the ring out?" she saked me. "sure, just take a sec." I removed the ring and gave my cock back to her. When she had my cock back in her hands, her mouth went over the head. I lay there and enjoyed. Try as she might, she could only get half my cock in her sweet mouth. "Climb on top girl.." I begged, "I want you to ride me." I helped her on and she lowered herself down. I looked down at our connection. Her pussy engulfed my cock and I felt her warmth. She started to rise up, but I held her firm. My hands were on her hips and I ground her pussy against me. I could see the swell of her clit as I looked down. I held her tighter and pushed up. We started to grind together, her insides seemed to loosen up and relax. She moaned louder and louder. "Ohhh.. I need to pee." she said as she tried to stop me. "No you don't.. just relax and let it go." I said as I kept up the grind. "...but I will pee on you." she cried. "Don't worry, you are going to have an orgasm." She tried to plead, but I explained to her quickly what a g-spot orgasm was and how she was going to squirt all over me. With this, she ground down harder and rode me like a cowgirl riding a stallion. She was screaming at the top of her lungs and I felt the first squirt gush out over my cock. I grabbed her breasts and held on as she worked her hips, lost in orgasm. I had opened the flood-gates and her warm fluid poured out of her. I was close to cumming and I told her I wanted to shoot inside her. "YES, dump that hot fucking load inside my nasty pussy!" She commanded. She kept up the dirty talk, getting nastier and raunchier with each breath. This brought me over the top and I felt my cum slowly surge up from my balls. Her juices were splashing my face and the puddle beneath us grew. She leaned back a little and ground down real hard. I felt a warm shot of her juice shoot straight out and land into my open mouth. Cum was shooting from my cock, bathing her insides like she was bathing me with her warm wetness. One last gush ejaculated from her pee hole, landing on my chest. She collapsed atop of me and as out bodies rubbed together, we made this squishing sound. I looked into her eyes and she just smilled.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
She rolled off of me and looked at the puddle of wetness on my stomach. "I've never cum so hard in my life! I wish I had done that years ago." she said as she lay on my left side, her head resting on my shoulder. her hand played with the puddle and she took a taste. "Doesn't taste like pee.." she stated. "It's not." I responded. Then she realized that we were laying in her wetness and her bedspread was soaked. We both got up and pulled the bedding off the bed. She had soaked the bed all the way to the matress. She threw me a few heavy towels to soak up her juices and I did so. I was on my hands and knees on the bed when she came up behind me. She leaned over and kissed my right asscheek. "Mmmm, you taste good." she purred. I shook my ass in her face and the wetness dripped off me. "Let's take a shower." she sang. I could tell she was very, very happy. We took a long hot shower, soaping eachother, exploring eachother's bodies. We got out and dried off. "I have to pick up my daughter from preschool.." she said, "would you like to come over later tonight to finish?" I nodded yes and gave her a big smile. We got dressed and when out to the van. Before she started the van, I leaned over to give her a deep kiss. The kiss lead to touching, the touching lead to groping. She had my cock out once again and she climbed over to the passenger seat. She ground her hips against me; her thin shorts kept me from touching her hot pussy. I could feel the heat of it through the fabric and I pulled at it to try to release her pussy from its clothed chamber. "Mmmmm.. we have to go." she moaned, "We need to finish later." I gave her puppydog eyes and a frown. "Don't worry, tonight you can have me as much as you want." she whispered in my ear. "I want this hot ass of yours" I said back as I reach around and grabbed it. Each hand held an asscheek and I spead them. "Mmmmm" she moaned, "I would like that." "Have you ever had a cock in that tight ass of your?" I questioned as she climbed off to slide back to the driver's seat. "Once.. hurt like fuck!" She huffed back. "Well, tell you what," I told her, "If I can do it without any pain, can I fuck that hot ass of yours?" "Yea, right" she said sarcasticly, "not hurt?" "You have to trust me.. if you say stop.." I trailed, "I will stop in a heartbeat." She gave me a smurk and then a smile. She told me that later tonight, if I was good, I could try. On the drive back to my car, she explained to me how the first guy she had ever been with shoved it in her and didn't stop till he came. She told me how she bleed and could go to the bathroom for four days after and hadn't tried it since. I assured her that her pleasure was more important to me than mine and if it grew uncomfortable at any time, no matter how slight, I would stop and not go there till she wanted me to. This assurance helped her relax and she told me she would give it one more try. When we got to my car, we kissed again for a few moments and we exchanged numbers. "Brandy.." I said, "if you need to change plans for tonight, just call..I will.." She stopped me, "I want you tonight.. I need you tonight. I want that hard cock in me. I want your cock in my ass and I want your cum in my mouth." Her dirty talk got me hard again (okay, harder than it already was) and we parted. We agreed for me to come over around 8:00 and we could relax and take our time. I looked at my watch and tried to figure out what I was going to do for another four hours..

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
It was about 7:30 P.M. when I got a call on my cell phone. I answered it and it was Brandy. "Are you ready to come over?" she asked. "I will be there in 10 minutes." I replied. "Ah.. we have a little bit of a problem." she said, her voice trailing off. My mind raced.. what could be the problem? She told me that a friend of her's was over earlier and stayed for dinner. Her friend made a comment to her about the smell of "sex" and asked for all the details. She told her friend how I made her squirt and about my piercing and the size of my penis.. well, her friend insisted on meeting me and watching (if that was okay with me). I told her it was just fine (I was giving myself a high five--I was going to have a 3way). She told me that her friend was married and would never cheat on her husband and how her and I could do everything we had talked about before (anal), but her friend would only watch and keep her clothes on. Brandy thought I was going to say no.. Yea, right. As if I was going to pass up putting on a show. I told Brandy that I would follow the rules and respect all limits set for me. I was driving there as we talked and was there in a few moments. I walked up to the door and knocked. Brandy answered and showed me in. Her friend was sitting on the couch in the den. Her friend was about 5'1", brown hair, blue eyes (contacts), and the cutest smile. Her friend is what you would call a BBW (big beautiful woman) and I loved the cleavage that she showed. She stood up to greet me and told me her name was Mindy and how she had heard so much about me. All three of us sat on the couch and chatted for the next 20 or 30 minutes. Brandy acted funny and I asked her what was up? She confessed that she had been thinking about what we did all afternoon and how, no matter what, she couldn't get over the fact she was such a "slut". I told her that she wasn't a "slut" and that we were both enjoying each other's bodies and how she shouldn't think of herself as anything other than a "sexual" woman. Mindy started to ask questions about my piercing. Same old questions, "did it hurt?", "can you fuck with it in?", "can I see?" Well, I unzipped my pants and started to pull them off when Brandy suggested we move to the bedroom and get "comfortable". We went to the bedroom and I noticed that the bed was still stripped. She hadn't had time to wash the matress pad and was just going to toss some towels down anyway. Mindy sat in a chair and I undressed with my back to her. I wanted to tease her. When my clothes were off, I turned to give her a peek. She got up off the chair and moved in closer. she was on her knees and her face was inches away from my hardnening cock. I felt her breath on my cock head and I made it throb. Mindy giggled and held my cock gently in her hand. Her right hand held the shaft and her left played with the ring. Her actions were not really sexual, but more curious. Brandy was watching over my shoulder and was rubbing my back and ass. My cock throbbed in Mindy's hand and pre-cum oozed out the peehole. I was hoping that Mindy would take it into her mouth, but she just kept playing with it. Then, Brandy slid around in front of me and kind of cut in between Mindy and me. "All mine tonight girl" Brandy laughed, "You got one at home." "Not as nice as this one.. I wish I could try it out." Mindy shot back, a little miffed that she had been cut short on her examination. "Well, you are the one who said she wouldn't cheat." Brandy said to Mindy, sticking out her tongue. Mindy moved back over to the chair and Brandy and I moved to the bed. The chair seemed kind of far away from the bed and I told Mindy if she wanted, she could lay on the bed next to us so she could get a better look. Brandy knew I was hoping that Mindy would get involved. I smilled at Mindy and gave her that "please" kind of look. She said she would in a bit when we got going, so don't worry. Brandy's mouth felt good on my cock as she licked it gently. Her ass was high in the air and just off to my left. I reached out with my left arm and my fingers lightly touched the lips of her wet pussy. I slowly stroked my index finger up and down her slit and tickled her clit each time I reached it. My eyes closed as I enjoyed the sensation of her mouth on me. I opened my eyes a little bit to spy on Mindy. Mindy had most of her clothes off by now and sat in the chair in just panties and bra. Her large breast (38DD) heaved as she watched us. My eyes opened and locked onto Mindy's. Mindy looked into my eyes, then back to Brandy's active mouth. Mindy's eyes locked onto my cock as it swelled in Brandy's mouth. My left hand worked Brandy's pussy, moisture poured from her. I inserted finger after finger into her wetness. When I got to three finger, I started to massage Brandy's g-spot. The angle was hard to do, but I wanted her to squirt for me. I mouthed to Mindy to come over and watch. Mindy moved over and sat on my left side. I brought Brandy's hips over my body and lay her on my chest. Her mouth had stopped working my cock and she lay her head down on my legs. I pulled her hips up so her clit was right above my mouth and I started to flick it fast with just the tip. Then, my left hand when back to work, stroking her g-spot from the inside. My left arm rose and I changed angles as so I could apply even more pressure to her now swelling spot. I ficked my tongue and worked my hand. Brandy let out this deep, animalistic moan. I felt her pussy start to spasm and I moved faster and faster. My tongue was a blur as it and my arm moved franticly. The first squirt shot out hard from her peehole. It hit the bed just to my left and splashed Mindy's face. The second and third spray fanned out and soaked Mindy and myself. I kept working Brandy's pussy and Mindy moved in closer. Mindy's mouth wa open and I could tell she was trying to taste her friend's juices. I tried to work one more squirt out of her, but it came as just a dribble. My eyes stung a little as tried to wipe the fluid from them. I looked up at Mindy and her brown hair was wet with juice and her face dripped. She licked her lips and said "No, it isn't pee..." I laughed and Brandy just sort of collapsed. I rolled Brandy off of me and grabbed one of the towels to wipe my face better. Mindy had moved off the bed and back to the chair. She didn't even try to wipe the juice from her. I rolled off the bed and went to the bathroom. When I came back, I noticed that Brandy wasn't there. I asked Mindy where she was and she said she just went to check on her daughter. When she came back into the room, she brought more towels and tossed them on the bed. "What do you want to do now?" I asked Brandy. " I need that hard cock in my ass, then.." she hesitated, " I want to try it in my ass." I told her not a problem. I would take my time and made sure she was good and ready before I even got close to trying to put it in. "There's no way that thing will fit in her ass." Mindy stated, "Too fucking big." I assured both of them that I have done this a number of times and it fit everytime. Brandy lay on the bed, ready to feel my cock in her soaked pussy. Mindy moved to the foot of the bed, face no more than a foot from it. And I climbed on, my hardness ready to pierce her wetness. As I held my cock to her opened lips, I looked into her eyes. Brandy breathed hard and deep; the anticipation was killing her. My cock head swelled and I placed it at her wetness. I smiled. Just before I pushed it in, I felt movement on the bed. Mindy had moved to put her head between our legs and her eyes were wide open.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I pushed my hard cock deep inside her. Brandy let out a moan as I slowly entered her. I grabbed each leg behind the knee and brought them up to me. With my hands on her shoulders and her body held tight against me, I started to work my hips up and down. As my cock slid in and out, I felt her juices flow around me. I increased the speed of my thrust and rammed my cock deep inside her with all my power. The bed quaked with each and every thrust. I went faster and faster. I changed position slightly so that she was angled under me with her pussy pointing straight up. I hammered her hard. Her breath was labored and shallow. Her orgasm rattled her body and she jerked from my tight grip. She let out squeals and cries throughout her orgasm. "AAHHH!" she cried. I slowed and finally left my cock deep inside her. I released her legs and they fell to my sides. I pulled out and rolled to the side. Mindy was nude, her hands were between her leg; fingers were deep in her pussy. "You like what you see?" I asked. Mindy's eyes were glazed. I saw her hips jerk with her first orgasm. "MMmmmm." she moaned, "yes.." I needed a break to catch my breath and I lay there, wet with sweet and Brandy's juice. Brandy lay her head on my stomach and took the head of my cock in her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the head. I let out a low moan and pushed my cock a little deeper into her mouth. She rose up and brought herself to her hands and knees. She kept trying to force my cock deeper into her throat. She angled it as to slide down her throat. She took more and more until she had about half. "I.. I can't take anymore.." she said, "it too thick." "Let me try" Mindy said, moving quickly to my cock. She took it in her hands and wrapped her mouth around it. Her hands worked up and down, faster and faster. Her mouth took more and more till she had about 3/4 of it in her mouth. She moved and took just a bit more. I felt her gag and back off just a little. Then, she pushed down hard, my cock when past the sphincter of her throat and she sunk to my balls. her stomach heaved again and she arose. My cock was covered in her spit and it made a string from my cock to her mouth. Brandy urged her to do it again. Mindy sunk down one more time, this time her tongue licked my balls when she reached bottom. Brandy's hands were on her friend's head and she was guiding her head up and down. Mindy took me a few more times before she had to stop. "Oh god, that was hot!" said Brandy, "I want to try." For the next 10 or 15 minutes, they both took turns, licking and trying to deep throat my cock. When one was sucking, the other held her head. Mindy finally spoke up, "I want to see you fuck her in the ass!" This was my cue. I moved from under them and lay Brandy on her back. I climbed between her open legs and enjoyed the sight.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Brandy opened her legs wide for me. I lowered my mouth to her pussy and started to lick her right on the clit. While I was eating her, I wet my left index finger and rested it against her asshole. her crinkled hole was tight, but willing. I massaged her hole with my finger, never pushing more than just the tip in. Her pussy lips swelled against my mouth and I felt her butthole relax just a little bit. My finger slid in her ass just past the fingernail. I kept licking and tongue fucking her. As she neared orgasm, her ass opened for me. my finger when into her to the knuckle. I started to massage her g-spot through her ass. Her hips were rocking and she was moaning softly. At the point of her orgasm, I slowly started to finger fuck her ass. I kept it up till I felt her ass open even more. I looked over my shoulder and saw Mindy fingering her ass and pussy. "Mindy, hand me some lube.." I ask her. She snapped back to reality and got up to hand me the lube. "Squirt some on her ass." I asked her. Mindy dumped a ton of lube on Brandy's ass and I went back to eating. By this time I had worked a second finger deep into her and was fucking her ass hard. Everytime I hit her g-spot, she rang out with a little cry. I kept at it till a third, then a forth finger were now deep into her once tight dark hole. I spread my fingers inside her and held them there. I moved my mouth off her pussy and shifted position. I was on my knees, my cock at her pussy. With my right hand, I jacked my cock, my left opened her ass a little bit more. With one motion, I removed my left hand from her ass and placed the head of my cock inside her butt with my right. Before her ass had a chance to close back up, I slid it in about halfway. I held still and her butt closed around my thick shaft. My right hand started to rub her clit with force. her body jerked and humped against my hard cock. Mindy watched intently as my cock sunk deeper and deeper into her ass. Mindy grabbed the lube and squirted more all over my cock and balls. I felt my cock head hit "bottom" inside her ass. I fucked her with short hard strokes and with both hands on her hips, I helped her ride me. Fluid flowed from her. The sounds that came from her were indiscribable. They were grunts and groans, cries and laughs. I wanted to cum so bad, but the angle wasn't right and my thrusts were too short to get any real pleasure. I pulled out of her ass and rolled her onto her side. I moved in behind her to spoon and slide my cock back deep inside her ass. I held her hips and started to fuck with long slow strokes. After awhile, I rolled her onto her stomach and fucked her ass that way. I really wasn't paying too much attention to Mindy at this time, but I felt her move on and off the bed from time to time. Every once in awhile I felt a hand on my ass or my leg. I was close to cumming, but couldn't get over the edge. "Are you okay?" I asked Brandy. "I'm getting a little sore, but I want you to finish..." she replied. "No," I said, " that's okay, I will find another way to cum for you two.." Pulled out and rolled off of her. My cock needed to be cleaned before we could do anything else. Brandy and I both lay there, breathing heavy. I looked around the room to see where Mindy was, but she wasn't there. Brandy got up to get a warm washcloth to clean me up and to see where Mindy when to. She came back a little bit later with a nice hot washcloth and a smile. She told me that Mindy was asleep on the couch, tired from all the orgasms she gave herself from watching us. She cleaned me off and threw the washcloth toward the bathroom. "How can I make you cum?" she asked. "We'll figure out something.." I smurked. Her hand was on my cock, stroking it slowly. "Tell me about all the women you fucked" she asked me. "I want to here about all the things you have done." I started to tell her about one of my stories when Mindy walked back into the room. "I have to go.." she said. Mindy had to get home to her husband before he started to call and get all weird. Brandy and I got up to walk her to the door. At the door, the girls both hugged and stuff. I stood there nude and hard. Mindy gave my cock a farewell squeeze and told me that she wishes she could have felt it inside her. I tried to beg her to stay and ride my cock, but she couldn't. After Mindy left, Brandy and I sat in the kitchen and talked. She told me about the few men she had been with and I told her about the many women I had been with. She asked me what was the kinkiest thing I have ever done, so I told her. Her eyes lit up when I told her about this kink and she told me she really wanted to try it. I gave her a big smile whan she told me to follow her "right now" if I wanted to have fun. We both got up and almost ran down the hall.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
She lead me to the bathroom and giggled like a little girl. "I have always wanted to try this," she laughed, "but I was afraid to try it with anyone." I gave her a smile and held her close. We broke our enbrace long enough for me to run the hot water in the bathtub. She started to bounce a little; from one leg to the other. "Hurry, I have to go.. really" she said to me as she blushed a little bit. I turned the water off and climbed in. "Hurry!" she cried out, "I can't hold it." I lay in the tub; the fit was tight. She climbed in and even before she could try to aim, her golden stream poured down her legs. She tried to aim it at my cock, but most of it just sprayed around like a sprinkler. It was over before it started. She tried to force out a little bit more, but only let out a tiny fart. "Sorry.." she said with enbarassment. "It's okay," I told her as I rose up to hold her, "lets clean up and get back to the bedroom." We took a long hot shower together. When I turned the water off I felt one last hot stream hit my leg. I looked and saw that she had tried to force out one last bit before we got out. "I marked you.." she laughed. I laughed back and we got out and dried eachother. When we got back tothe bedroom, she told me that she had wanted to try that for as long as she could remember, but was always afraid to ask anyone. I asked her if she liked it. She told me that she did and wanted to do it again sometime. She made it clear that she just wanted to pee on my cock, not drink it or "stuff like that." I told her that that is all I wanted was to see it come out and have it on me. We climbed into bad and cuddled for a bit. As I drifted off to sleep, she put her hand on my semihard cock and gave it a squeeze. "You still didn't cum." she whispered "That's okay," I replied, "I'm sure you can make me do that later." We both fell asleep in eachothers arms. her head was on my bare chest. I held her tight. I drifted off and had vivid dreams of sex. I awoke a little bit later to feel my hardness in her mouth and her hand pumping me faster and faster. It was then I felt the surge of cum fly out of my cock. It had happened so fast, all I could do was let out a moan. What she didn't catch in her mouth flowed onto my stomach. She slid back up to rest her head on my chest and I drifted back to sleep.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Early the next morning we awoke. it was hard to tell what time it was, but I would say around 5 A.M. Brandy was on her left side and I was behind her. My cock was hard and rubbed against the cleff of her perfect ass. I wet a finger and slid it down her ass crack to her pussy. She was wet. I inserted a finger into her and she let out a low moan. My cock throbbed and I needed to be inside her. My right hand held her ass open and my left hand guided my cock into her wet hole. I slid slowly in and out, taking care not to make too much movement. I increased speed and made sure my inward thrusts were very deep. She turned her head over her right shoulder and looked back at me through the dim morning light. We fucked slowly; her hips would push back to greet my thrusts. I rolled on top of her and she pushed her hips in the air. I fucked her hard and deep. She cried out into the pillow with each orgasm. I felt my orgasm stirring inside me. She begged me to cum in her, anywhere. "I want to shoot in your ass!" I moaned. "Yes.. Yes! Give it to me." she begged. I spread her asscheeks I saw her asshole, open just slightly. I dribbled spit into her waiting hole and fingered it with urgency. I pulled my cock out of her pussy and heald the head at her opened asshole. Cum shot out of my peehole deep into her. "Oohhh, it feels so hot." she moaned into the pillow. I slid the head of my cock into her and she pushed back. My cock stayed buried in her ass as we rolled onto our sides once more. We closed our eyes for a moment when Brandy was awoke with a start. She heard her daughter calling her and she jumped out of bed. My cock kind of made a "pop" sound when it came out of her ass and I too jumped from the pain. My cock was kind of "stuck" inside her and when it was removed, it felt like it was jerked from my body. She came back a few minutes later and told me she was sorry she hurt my cock and how she would love to kiss it and make it feel better, but she had to take care of her daughter. I told her I would clean up and go. I took a shower as she feed her daughter breakfast and when her daughter was in the other room, I was ushered out the door with a kiss and a promise that we would do this again.
Hope you liked it